Gary Wayne Lewis
gabby

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2008
Does anyone know where he is?
unknown

Williston, SC

#2 Aug 17, 2008
i am not sure if we are thinking about the same person,but the Gary Lewis i knew is dead.
gabby

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2008
We (a group of friends near Dayton) had heard Gary had passed but couldn't confirm it. The Gary I am talking about would be about 54 years old; a friend said she thought his mother's name was Thelma and that he had a couple of sisters. He moved in or around Hyden KY years and years ago. We had heard that he died but wasn't sure, when or how. Do you know?
Snoop

Lewisport, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2008
I knew him, he was killed in a mine accident, he was my brothers best friend, his mother's name is Thelma. she lives on rockhouse. his father passed away not to many years ago.Gary had 3 daughters and one son, they were very young when he was killed. Very sad, his wife's name was shela, she now lives in london ky. sorry to comfrim the bad news.
gabby

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2008
That is so sad - tragic for his family and friends like your brother. Thank you so much for responding. We all knew Gary back in the '70's -- we all went to a church up here where his family went and we all hung out together -- just a bunch of teenagers then! We had a lot of good times. So sad for his wife and children -- thank you again for responding.
Gabby

United States

#6 Aug 19, 2008
I just informed the rest of the "gang" -- we're all a little sad -- just a bunch of mid-lifers reminiscing -- one of the ladies was friends with Gary's sisters and wondered where they are -- do you know -- thank you for your time -- we really appreciate your responses. Thanks.
aok

Lewisport, KY

#7 Sep 5, 2008
Gabby wrote:
I just informed the rest of the "gang" -- we're all a little sad -- just a bunch of mid-lifers reminiscing -- one of the ladies was friends with Gary's sisters and wondered where they are -- do you know -- thank you for your time -- we really appreciate your responses. Thanks.
Gary's two sisters are Nina Gibson and Trisha Hoskins. Nina lives in Indianapolis, IN and is married to a preacher named David Gibson, and they pastor a church up there. Trish is married to Charlie Hoskins and they have two sons. They live in Hyden, KY. Hope this helps!!!
Gabby

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2008
Yes, it does. Thank you so much! God Bless.
Hoosier

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Oct 18, 2008
Gabby I would like to know who you and your friends are from Dayton, I would have went to church with you also.
Gabby

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2009
My name is Lisa. My friends name is Janice. If you should get this you may email me @ melissa.kinder@att.net. We were @ Janice's mom's (June's) house and others there -- we were talking and the Lewis family came up. I am sorry I hadn't checked this site before now, and then the other day something just told me to look again. I hope to hear from you. I'll check this site back also. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Ren 174,931
jack wooton/jessica wells (Apr '15) 7 hr PhD hoe bag 14
Who cheating who in leslie co 9 hr Only in love once 4
laundry detergent that came with free glassware (Dec '09) 10 hr Voice 240
Sam napier 13 hr Concerned Parent 2
Is this place for real? Wed Just no 18
Teachers getting done wrong Tue joe 12

Hyden Jobs

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages