Leslie Murder rate Per-Capita highest...

Leslie Murder rate Per-Capita highest in Ky

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bad Stuff

Williston, SC

#1 Sep 11, 2010
What's going on?
Bad Stuff

Williston, SC

#2 Sep 11, 2010
Leslie County had in 2008 - 2009 per-capita homicide rate higher than ... rate -- 28 for every 100000 -- was the highest in Kentucky. ...
Change

Brentwood, TN

#3 Sep 11, 2010
I think as of today Breathitt Country will move up to #1.
sheet

Lancaster, WI

#4 Sep 11, 2010
prolly highest in country.
mack m

Harpursville, NY

#5 Sep 11, 2010
You should live up Cutshin right now it's plum dangerous to get out all alone at night
now

Lewisport, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2010
per capitol that is what to look at .if you have six people one gets murdered .and another has 900 .20 is murdered .you with six are going be higher pr capitol .even tho it was 20 to 1.don't count the living you count the dead.pr capitol is a cover up.
Sad Sad

Harpursville, NY

#7 Sep 12, 2010
now wrote:
per capitol that is what to look at .if you have six people one gets murdered .and another has 900 .20 is murdered .you with six are going be higher pr capitol .even tho it was 20 to 1.don't count the living you count the dead.pr capitol is a cover up.
2008-2009 census Leslie Co. has just over 11,000 residence. Over 3000 people have left our county sense the last census.
Kel Tech P-32

Statesboro, GA

#8 Sep 12, 2010
Looks like Breathitt county is catching up.
With help

Harpursville, NY

#9 Sep 12, 2010
Kel Tech P-32 wrote:
Looks like Breathitt county is catching up.
The good thing is the guy in Breathitt county is dead. We have many killers still out there.
that

Lewisport, KY

#10 Sep 12, 2010
would be about 6000 adults .about 5000 kids under 18.you looking about 4000 house holds.not much in a county the size of this one.wonder what home is next.do you people see whats happening.
Q and A

Harpursville, NY

#11 Sep 12, 2010
that wrote:
would be about 6000 adults .about 5000 kids under 18.you looking about 4000 house holds.not much in a county the size of this one.wonder what home is next.do you people see whats happening.
It's become way to common around here.
CYNIC

Hazard, KY

#12 Sep 14, 2010
Sad Sad wrote:
<quoted text>2008-2009 census Leslie Co. has just over 11,000 residence. Over 3000 people have left our county sense the last census.
Was there a census taken in 08-09?
Kel Tech P-32

Statesboro, GA

#13 Sep 14, 2010
CYNIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there a census taken in 08-09?
no.it is taken only every 10 years.
Denver

Harpursville, NY

#14 Sep 14, 2010
The last census there were right at 15,000 people in Leslie County. There were 11,800 or 11,900 after this census.
Some

Harpursville, NY

#15 Sep 25, 2010
Kel Tech P-32 wrote:
<quoted text>no.it is taken only every 10 years.
That's right!!
well

Lewisport, KY

#16 Sep 25, 2010
Bad Stuff wrote:
Leslie County had in 2008 - 2009 per-capita homicide rate higher than ... rate -- 28 for every 100000 -- was the highest in Kentucky....
hell leslie co. only has about 6000 people all together.the reason its up here is that the big time elected officials has managed to make us the highest county in poverty in the entire U.S.A so now any time poverty go up you get crime rat along with it don't need rocket sci.figure that out. try choosing your choices lot better ever 4 yrs.
This is to Well

Harpursville, NY

#17 Sep 25, 2010
I agree!!
one opinion

La Center, WA

#18 Sep 25, 2010
Look who your sheriff is and look who your countu-judge executive is. That should answer your questin. I do not agree with some of Allen's personal life, but he did do a lot for this county.
He put in a pool for all the kids to enjoy, a gymnasium, an outsde basketball area, etc. I did not approve of Clinton's cigars either, but at least he did have a balanced budget then. Now, we are 13,000,000,000 in debt. Do not worry about personal issues but ability to solve problems. Neither, Jimmu nor Paul have done a thing except to raise taxes for the WORKING CLASS ALONE.
Bobby

Lewisport, KY

#19 Sep 25, 2010
one opinion wrote:
Look who your sheriff is and look who your countu-judge executive is. That should answer your questin. I do not agree with some of Allen's personal life, but he did do a lot for this county.
He put in a pool for all the kids to enjoy, a gymnasium, an outsde basketball area, etc. I did not approve of Clinton's cigars either, but at least he did have a balanced budget then. Now, we are 13,000,000,000 in debt. Do not worry about personal issues but ability to solve problems. Neither, Jimmu nor Paul have done a thing except to raise taxes for the WORKING CLASS ALONE.
Well said, I'm voting for C.Allen Muncy.
Kel Tech P-32

Statesboro, GA

#20 Sep 25, 2010
one opinion wrote:
Actually 13,000,000,000,000. is the correct numeration for 13 trillion of which this last year 3trillion almost a 25% increase has been added by Obama and his minions. They are following the strategy of Saul Linski. Overload the system and force it to crash from within.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House fire? 1 hr wondering 4
suboxone clinic? 1 hr wondering 8
Troy issacs 1 hr wondering 9
Hyden arh clinic 1 hr wondering 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 159,609
much needed info 5 hr You tell me 3
Amy Begley 6 hr Ninty seven 3

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages