I spelled people wrong so sue me holla
Slim Pickens

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2008
are you god no
Fat Pickens

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#5 Apr 9, 2008
Poor ole skin head cant read can sumone tell him that he's gay!
Fat Pickens

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#6 Apr 9, 2008
Is Absolutely not a man or woman? and wot is she/he preachin?
Fat Pickens

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#7 Apr 9, 2008
Hey Skin Head. Ever kissed a man with your tong down his throat. Ever slept with a man all night and ...
Fat Pickens

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#10 Apr 9, 2008
Yeah but lok at your wife properly man, I think thats worse than being shacked up with a man LMFAO

Since: Jan 08

Evansville, IN

#11 Apr 9, 2008
They can worship the same imaginary god christians do so. Yes, they can.
Slim Pickens

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2008
just because she looks like a man its not the same fat. skin head just needs to get him nice man and get over it

“careful who u hurt online plz”

Since: Mar 08

Hyden, KY

#13 Apr 9, 2008
Why can't gays be Christian? You would have to show me the exact verse in the new testament. Old laws were done away when Christ set us free.
WOW

Sizerock, KY

#16 Apr 9, 2008
In the Bible it does talk of Homosexuality, but I have a new outlook on things.

When the Bible said a man cannot sleep with another man as he does a woman, or somthing of the sort...Maybe it was because, back then they wanted to reproduce more, they needed people people people...

And how do you know that homosexuality is bad...Maybe just homosexual acts is bad..
Bag of Stones

Williston, SC

#18 Apr 9, 2008
JED wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU READ IT IN THE BIBLE AND YOU QUESTION WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS THEN YOU ARE GOING TO HELL WITH THE FA@S. OR MAYBE YOU ARE OF THE CATHOLIC FAITH. THEY CONDONE BABY RAPING. OR MAYBE YOU ARE JUST STUPID LIKE THAT INTERNET HATE MACHINE. MAYBE ELLIOT THE HATE MACHINE WAS RAPED BY A CATHOLIC PRIEST. THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY HE BELIEVES THE THINGS HE DOES....
If you think you are a christian and going to meet angels in the air you are dead wrong the bible says so in your case,you have already cast the first stone o but you are not a christian so you can throw stones and the caps are not needed.
Slim Pickens

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Apr 9, 2008
JED wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU READ IT IN THE BIBLE AND YOU QUESTION WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS THEN YOU ARE GOING TO HELL WITH THE FA@S. OR MAYBE YOU ARE OF THE CATHOLIC FAITH. THEY CONDONE BABY RAPING. OR MAYBE YOU ARE JUST STUPID LIKE THAT INTERNET HATE MACHINE. MAYBE ELLIOT THE HATE MACHINE WAS RAPED BY A CATHOLIC PRIEST. THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY HE BELIEVES THE THINGS HE DOES....
Im not catholic ive never wanted to rape a baby, not even another man I dont have too. They give me what I want ;). You know what some churches say once saved always saved right and thats the way ima beleive it.:)
Gay Pride

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#20 Apr 10, 2008
WOW wrote:
In the Bible it does talk of Homosexuality, but I have a new outlook on things.
When the Bible said a man cannot sleep with another man as he does a woman, or somthing of the sort...Maybe it was because, back then they wanted to reproduce more, they needed people people people...
And how do you know that homosexuality is bad...Maybe just homosexual acts is bad..
Hey the homosexual act ain't bad, it works for me. A man's ass is the place for a man's pecker not somewhare that smels of a dime store fish counter. Besides an organsim is an organism and it never fails to work for me with a man specially oral

Since: Jan 08

Evansville, IN

#21 Apr 10, 2008
JED wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you write a good argument without hating and saying names you're not even sure about? Your whole statement is just stupid. Not a rational thought in it.

How about thinking with your head instead of your arse before you click "Post Comment"? If you did that, you probably wouldn't post at all. Didn't your mother teach you if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Doesn't the bible say respect thy elders? Disobeying that mother of yours is getting you a first class ticket to hell.
sam

Paducah, KY

#22 Apr 11, 2008
can gossips, drug addicts, mentally retarded people, stupid people, mary magdaline, who are you to judge, and yes, can judgemental people be. Oh you will be surprised at who stays and who goes.
Starshine

Lexington, KY

#23 Apr 13, 2008
Absolutely!!!! But if you live in a close-minded community like Leslie County...then no
(I am not saying all are close minded..there is a myth that some are open minded)
ATL

Buford, GA

#24 Apr 13, 2008
absolutely NOT wrote:
READ THE BIBLE. THEN HAVE THIS DELETED PLEASE.
Don't have to read the whole thing,altho you do if you are going to give advice on it. Mark 13:28-29.
Nobody

Wayland, KY

#26 Apr 13, 2008
Everyone can become a christian..God loves us all... If a person reads the Bible and is true to prayer and all the teachings of the Truth...you will know what is right from wrong... If someone is gay do not push them away from the word of God but embrace them and let them find what is needed to help their journey in this world. Believe me if one gives his life to Christ then all things will become new.. The Old Testament stories still apply today if you read the words of the Bible with understanding you will know what of the Old Testament laws were put away....not all of them...Sin is sin...Love to all and may God bless.....
Slim Pickens

Hopkinsville, KY

#27 Apr 14, 2008
absolutely NOT wrote:
READ THE BIBLE. THEN HAVE THIS DELETED PLEASE.

this a great discussion why would have it deleted because you are close minded. I think not
ATL

Buford, GA

#28 Apr 14, 2008
ATL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to read the whole thing,altho you do if you are going to give advice on it. Mark 13:28-29.
ooops...Mart 3;28-29

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Satans right hand 1,380
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Dale 151,172
Are there any hot single men in this town at all? 16 min notafan 3
stevie collins (Jul '13) 17 min fan 4
Weird Craft seen over football field 23 min Pat 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min The_Box 130,507
Gays or bisexual people in Leslie county. 1 hr Cirious 4
•••
•••
•••

Hyden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••