What happend to Vernon Baker did he g...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Hyden, KY

#23 Jan 9, 2013
If its really true. I don't no what to believe any more, but anything is possible.
Really

Hyden, KY

#24 Jan 13, 2013
He really did all this?
hazard

Viper, KY

#25 Feb 2, 2013
you no the paper 3 pages we here all his news on tv you know baker lives down around crab orchard thay say drugs good down there
baker

Hyden, KY

#26 Feb 2, 2013
never missed a paper he has 2 a week printed .you cant print news papers from jail .mith busted.
urstupid

Hyden, KY

#27 Feb 3, 2013
baker wrote:
never missed a paper he has 2 a week printed .you cant print news papers from jail .mith busted.
he has nothing to do with the printing of the news paper.
copy is laid out on a computer by the editor/writer and sent to a printer where it is printed and it rides on a truck back to LC.
hell, jr. puts more effort into the paper than vernon does. and that ain't much.
Jealous

Hyden, KY

#28 Feb 3, 2013
People kill me.The bakers have succeed and people are jealous. Yes Danny does work at the paper and does a good job, Diana has done well for herself and David done well he went to the military and works on the farm in Lincoln county, so it sounds to me like Vernon has done ok by his family and the news paper. Give then a break.
why

Hyden, KY

#29 Feb 3, 2013
Jealous wrote:
People kill me.The bakers have succeed and people are jealous. Yes Danny does work at the paper and does a good job, Diana has done well for herself and David done well he went to the military and works on the farm in Lincoln county, so it sounds to me like Vernon has done ok by his family and the news paper. Give then a break.
would anyone be jealous of them? Get real.
Air plane

Tucker, GA

#30 Feb 3, 2013
Ant that where that Dorothy Lewis moved to in Lincoln county down around crab orchard, and wasn't her late husband Jerry Lewis and Vernon Baker where really good buddies back in the day late 80's and 90's when the coke was flying into this county. There is a connection here I do believe just thinking of the good ol days an the people that runs things here in the county might be something here?
death

Hyden, KY

#31 Feb 19, 2013
all them stolen guns him and his son has. everybody knmew he was dirty, hell he melted stolen gold down for years. sold coke.
what

Hyden, KY

#32 Feb 19, 2013
a man that's how all the big boys make it .you don't think they work for it do you?
bandiboo

Sugar Grove, IL

#33 Feb 20, 2013
For that matter -the whole damn country is full of drug dealers and dope heads. I'll guarantee you that someone in your family or someone you know does dope by smoking it, snorting it, swallowing it or shoving it up their rear ends !! What a shame it is taking the world over!!
yep

Hyden, KY

#34 Feb 20, 2013
bandiboo wrote:
For that matter -the whole damn country is full of drug dealers and dope heads. I'll guarantee you that someone in your family or someone you know does dope by smoking it, snorting it, swallowing it or shoving it up their rear ends !! What a shame it is taking the world over!!
you got that right that's big money, and i bet you that ever part of the gov. and law men is got connections and profit from it to,.in one form or the other. i am not saying all them is but i bet the truth was known some in all departments are. my opinion.
Lilly

Aurora, IL

#35 Feb 22, 2013
Wow i keep reading all this stuff about vernon Baker its amazing after all these yrs people are just now bringing down this poor excuss for a humen being. I had him as a teacher inn the 60,s he was so dirty and rotten if parent,s only knew what he did to there daughter,s then thay would have killed him. I know for a fact he got ever girl he could drunk and took advantage of them or raped them. Iknow one was my best friend. I hate that S.b . Inn hyden nothing ever changes.
r u mad

Hyden, KY

#36 Feb 22, 2013
Lilly wrote:
Wow i keep reading all this stuff about vernon Baker its amazing after all these yrs people are just now bringing down this poor excuss for a humen being. I had him as a teacher inn the 60,s he was so dirty and rotten if parent,s only knew what he did to there daughter,s then thay would have killed him. I know for a fact he got ever girl he could drunk and took advantage of them or raped them. Iknow one was my best friend. I hate that S.b . Inn hyden nothing ever changes.
because he wood not give u some bi tch
wow

Hyden, KY

#37 Feb 22, 2013
Lilly wrote:
WOW.
Lilly

Aurora, IL

#38 Feb 23, 2013
r u mad wrote:
<quoted text>because he wood not give u some bi tch
ye what did he do pay your Mama off to screw you that was always his thing he was just a man hoe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Queen 164,852
Michaela Banks (Feb '14) 10 hr What 13
Swingers in area Tue Num Nutz 3
Couple looking for a 3rd Tue Digger 9
Dewey helton Tue Jfyi 1
Whitney Roberts where u at Tue Molly 1 14
Penningtons serving Great Food Again!! Tue What 2

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance