What happend to Vernon Baker did he g...

What happend to Vernon Baker did he get busted again

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wandering

Hyden, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2012
heard that the feds were looking for him is that true,dose anyone know.
Billy Joe

Hyden, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2012
It could be all them stolen weed eaters, and chain saws,hes took on pawn from all these dope heads reckon he pays about $25 each for them.
say

Hyden, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2012
vernon who
hmm

Hyden, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2012
stop running your mouths if u dont know what u r talking about.not on here i hate leslie county rats and dope.let people do what the hell they want u do dont u so shut the hell up,!!!!!!!!
its

Hyden, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2012
say wrote:
vernon who
our news paper man. one arm he makes his way well with his handy cap .if others would do that this world would in better shape.hes good old boy.
dont no

Hyden, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2012
i thought he was in jail
where

Hyden, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2012
dont no wrote:
i thought he was in jail
at? hyden?
noo

Hyden, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2012
Vernon Baker in hyden jail, its just the 2 pawn shops hoping to put him out business the 2 on rh.i bet. like the hair places in this county.another pill of well that brown stuff.and nothing in the paper he sure would have put it in the paper its the guy he is .
Lisamurcum

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Yes yes i sure hope he has been busted by the FEDS--Vernon baker is a major drug dealer in our county has been for years sealing pills right out his jewelry store.across from our court house,he should be on the front page of his own paper belittling himself because his deserves it for as he has done it to others that has been caught
Amen

Hyden, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Big Amen The Only One with Balls is L.Marcum about time he gets his.
reckon

Hyden, KY

#11 Oct 20, 2012
hes back outta Jail now,for awhile anyways.bad boys bad boys whatcha u gonna do when they come back for u
lucky charm

Hyden, KY

#13 Oct 21, 2012
well what happend
boy baby

Hyden, KY

#15 Oct 30, 2012
yea he ort to be locked up if he ant.
rat tit

Hyden, KY

#16 Dec 29, 2012
you just mad cause u cant make the big bucks lol
Q tip

Hyden, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Billy Joe wrote:
It could be all them stolen weed eaters, and chain saws,hes took on pawn from all these dope heads reckon he pays about $25 each for them.
Ant it funny as hell,a jewlery store full of weed eaters and chain saws,his ads never mention of jelwery.btw did he get out of Jail
Dumb people

Hyden, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2013
If you people think he is going to keep anything in Hyden to get him in real trouble you all don't know Mr. baker like you think you do all his major business is done out of town. I'm not saying he is above geting busted but it won't be in this town. So you no it all people don't know nothing about nothing except it will take the FEDS to Take him down. He has way to much pull in this town.
cuttin grass

Hyden, KY

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Heard he was cutting grass,using them stolen weedeaters,but hes in La,Grange where they have plenty grass.
who

Hyden, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2013
is vernon baker
he is

Hyden, KY

#21 Jan 9, 2013
who wrote:
is vernon baker
the one arm bandit.
would take the quarters off a dead man's eyes.
he is

Wooton, KY

#22 Jan 9, 2013
who wrote:
is vernon baker
the man that runs the paper the Leslie co, news the owner of it .i wonder who comes up with the next paper if they dispose of Vernon.then a more clearer pic can emerge on the subject.lets watch time will tell.whats up with all this anyways.after all the press in a county can be a very handy tool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Pat Henry 161,312
Who drive the red ford with stoke pipes in back? (Apr '10) 1 hr 23 baller 40
Tamara Campbell 4 hr ABC 7
WWBZ 102.5 fm The BUZZ!!!!!!!!!! 4 hr hammer 3
Cheating husbands exposed! 6 hr Bearded daddy 9
snitches in jail 21 hr Ashley sister 19
Catering Wed Catering 1

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages