karen michelle and tony selling fake pills

Posted in the Hyden Forum

idk

Hyden, KY

#1 Jun 15, 2012
they have been getting pills off the Internet that looks \like other pills and it is nothing but chalk and other things they have made a killing off them going around selling them and trading them for other drugs i don't agree with dealing drugs but they re going to kill someone because what if someone is allergic to what they r giving people watch out people they suppose to have the # and color and shape and size and they look just like the real ones
loser loser

Hyden, KY

#2 Jun 15, 2012
yea i heard didnt tony also loose his job for stilling copper and other things at the mines he is so stupid and nasty man i guess he had to do something sence he lost his job but everyone knows he has always sold drugs even while he was working so idk #1loser
WELL WELL

Hyden, KY

#3 Jun 15, 2012
i saw tony at one stop again i thought he wasn't aloud in there for stealing idk but hopefully he don't start stealing from her again he would go around bragging about he was sleeping with her and how he could get gas and not have to pay and food too u know he was lying about Amy she is a good person i was so mad when i heard that he said that she bought him expensive cloths and he gave them to Karen Michelle to trade or sell for pills he is a a$$ Amy would do any thing to help anyone if she can i hate to hear someone try to make her look bad tony is a thief and he is disgusting i'm sure she isn't that desperate for a man to have to have something like him and i hope Amy watches out for him when he goes in the store because since he has robbed the mines he ant going to have any money for nothing AMY WATCH OUT
3 way

Hyden, KY

#4 Jun 16, 2012
tony,amy,karen,4ever.and tony needs to take a bath hes always nasty.ohhhhclymittia.
nasty nasty

Hyden, KY

#5 Jun 16, 2012
karen dont care that that tony goes down there they plan that so karen an get her free cigs and what ever else tony can get out of amy like gas ...karen bragges about how domb amy is for that and if amy is letting tony take advantage of her she is domb and tony brags too.. come on really Amy i thought u were brighter than that
dial soap

Hyden, KY

#6 Jun 16, 2012
now u all leave Amy out of this,shes a victim here she not as bright as you think she is any way,Amy give tony a BATH.
What seriously

Hyden, KY

#7 Jun 16, 2012
Her is?
really

Hyden, KY

#8 Jun 17, 2012
What seriously wrote:
Her is?
her is ....did she really bath him well he shure needs it or he needs to be tought how to bath
bubble bath

Hyden, KY

#9 Jun 17, 2012
i seen him all cleaned up too.
yep

Hyden, KY

#10 Jun 20, 2012
they have fake pills
thats

Hyden, KY

#11 Jun 20, 2012
good way make plenty money sell fake pills.couldn't be against the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 137,854
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 2 hr IND 19,291
funny as all get out 4 hr easyrider 2
Facebook creepers with NO Friends 4 hr plentyoflove 15
Joey Stidham 5 hr daddy of the year 10
mudholes 7 hr talkitout 12
fyi 7 hr citizen 4
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]