Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

Judged:

When Taylor was 3 days old she left the hospital with her grandmother and her step-grandfather. She only saw her biological mother about 3 to 4 times in her life. Her grandparents were the only "mommy and daddy" that she knew. She is now 11 years old. Last October her mommy died of cancer. Her biological mother sued for custody of Taylor,basically because her mommy left an insurance policy, also for welfare and food stamps. Last Friday the court gave custody to her biological mother. Taylor and her dad are devastated. Within a year Taylor has lost her mom and dad, her home, her friends, her school, family and life as she knew it. Taylor has been raised in church from day one. She has gone into a home with 4 other children (all different daddy's) lives beside a bar and a mother who told her she can't go to church because there is no God. Her Daddy has appeal this case. So please pray and ask every one you know to pray for her safe return to her dad. Everyone please start a prayer chain for this little girl. Pray God keeps her safe from all harm and returns her to the only dad and life she knows. Taylor was baptised almost 6 months ago. Pray she keeps her faith. This is a devastating blow to this child. Keep her in your prayers at all times. May God bless you all.
PRAY HARD

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

Judged:

We will be praying for this precious little child and her dad.
mom

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

Judged:

why does the court system do this?
haa

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

my prayers is with the child...
this

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

is one of the worst failed cases of child protection I have heard of. They just destroyed this child,s future, and devastated the grandparents who unconditionally loved this child. If the mother cared, she could understand sometimes whats best for the child is a sacrifice worth making.
The court

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

isn't fair about what is right for the children. The system is what is convienent for the parents. We'll pray for this child and her dad.
What about

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

the people who gives up their lives to care and love these children? Where are their rights? They have none! The system is so unfair. People keep and love children for years and have to give them up while the mother is out doing whoever and whatever. They should never get these children back. They are not the parents anymore. Parents are people who love and care for children unconditionally. They are not out partying while someone is rocking their baby. I pray God gives this little girl back to her dad. This woman doesn't even know this child if she has been away for 11 years. Pray hard everyone!!!!!!!!
Taylor and Dad

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

We'll be praying for you both. May God be with you both during this trying time. God bless.
family

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

keep your faith dad god will come through for you and your daughter.
we will be praying

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

for this little girl and her dad. God will watch over her.
Lord

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2008

watch over this little girl and keep her safe from all harm.
concerned

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2008

will be praying
Caring Grandparent

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2008

I will aslo be praying for this child to be returned to her loving family. Far too many times the court systems have failed our children. It's a shame it has to be this way. No, really its more than a shame that our children have to suffer because of the bad decisions made by our Judges and Social Workers. Our children should be the main priority of whatever is the best for them and by taking into consideration of what the child wants. In this day and time our children are just thrown down to fend for themselves when they are hungery or when they need something, all while the parent is doing their thing with drugs, drinking and so forth. Let me tell you this, that parent is gonna take care of themselves first believe me. Well, there is a day coming that the drug-infested parent will pay a huge price for the neglect of their child. I realize i have strayed away from the topic that was the issue and I'm sorry it's just that when a topic is on here concerning the welfare of a child I just get so upset when the child is the one that's getting treated bad. So yes i will be praying for this little girl and all of our children that are being abused. Everyone should pray and be concerned for our precious children.
amen

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

Caring Grandparent wrote:
I will aslo be praying for this child to be returned to her loving family. Far too many times the court systems have failed our children. It's a shame it has to be this way. No, really its more than a shame that our children have to suffer because of the bad decisions made by our Judges and Social Workers. Our children should be the main priority of whatever is the best for them and by taking into consideration of what the child wants. In this day and time our children are just thrown down to fend for themselves when they are hungery or when they need something, all while the parent is doing their thing with drugs, drinking and so forth. Let me tell you this, that parent is gonna take care of themselves first believe me. Well, there is a day coming that the drug-infested parent will pay a huge price for the neglect of their child. I realize i have strayed away from the topic that was the issue and I'm sorry it's just that when a topic is on here concerning the welfare of a child I just get so upset when the child is the one that's getting treated bad. So yes i will be praying for this little girl and all of our children that are being abused. Everyone should pray and be concerned for our precious children.
Couldn't have said it better myself! Our prayers are with this little girl and her family.
prayers

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

for this little girl and family are front and foremost in my heart and mind. once again a failed system for the child.
LC Citizen

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

mom wrote:
why does the court system do this?
It is beyond me how the courts do crap like this, but it happens all the time.

Just one time, I would like to see how one of these so called "family judges" would feel if their grandchildren were treated like this.

I think we need to go back to hanging and start with the corrupt ones in government.
amen

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

LC Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is beyond me how the courts do crap like this, but it happens all the time.
Just one time, I would like to see how one of these so called "family judges" would feel if their grandchildren were treated like this.
I think we need to go back to hanging and start with the corrupt ones in government.
They need to quit doing "favors" for lawyer friends and think of safty and well being of these children. Especially this little girl before she gets molested or hurt really bad. Prayers are with you taylor hang in there.
Taylor

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

We are praying for you. Keep your faith in God baby and he'll b e there to protect you.
praying

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

for you taylor and dad. God will prevail!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Hyden Forum right now

Search the Hyden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 147,025
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min AAA 128,989
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 24 min ILoveFroYo 15,151
Shelly popping Ronnie Clark again 1 hr OMG 11
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
jeff sizemore situation with tracy wooton 4 hr Sweaty nuts 3
heather benton 12 hr OMG 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hyden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hyden People Search