Posted in the Hyden Forum

earl mosley

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2008
i love her more than eany thing in the world
Tabitha Willams

Brownsville, TN

#2 Sep 20, 2008
she is a bitch!!!And very ugly and only has one hand....
hey

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2008
for god's sake your making fun of cripples!
MEAN

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2008
Tabitha, that was a VERY MEAN thing to say. You should be ashamed.
MEAN

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2008
hey wrote:
for god's sake your making fun of cripples!
She is by far not crippled!!! I've reported this thread.

TOPIC CLOSED
hello

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2008
hey this isn't a tabatha person i thought that girl said a bad thing and i only said for god's sake...i was trying to give her a hint to be nicer. sorry....i don't even know a donna, anyways.
earl

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2008
now who in the sam town is donna sizemore not trying make fun but i always have thout every time i say sizemore i think that name isnt finished yet.needs sized some more.in 100 years wonder if be sizeless.......
donna

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2008
hey tabitha williams you are jsut mad because i can take all yor boyfriends from you now aint that right
osf

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2008
dude, thats not even right to say about someone. thats really low, and karma is a biotch.
Emily Grace Lewis

East Berlin, CT

#10 Sep 23, 2008
Ummm, shes my Grandmother And you stupid people need to shut your freckin mouths.
YOU ALL DONT NOW HER SO SHUT UP/.
For Emily

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 23, 2008
Emily Grace Lewis wrote:
Ummm, shes my Grandmother And you stupid people need to shut your freckin mouths.
YOU ALL DONT NOW HER SO SHUT UP/.
These people are talking about a little girl named Donna Sizemore, not your granny.

Since: Sep 08

london, kentucky

#12 Sep 23, 2008
There saying that stuff about a little girl uhh pricks much?
You know

United States

#13 Sep 24, 2008
Its ashame you would make fun. I pray that God overlooks your cruelness and forgives you. You could have a child one day that has far more wrong with it than a hand missing. are you the Girl in the other topic where theyre asking if youre pregnant? If so what if your child were to turn out very sick I wonder if you would make fun then or how you would like it if someone else made fun. From what I know of this girl and her family, they are good people. ESPECIALLY HER GRANDMOTHER! So why dont you find something better to do with your time than to get on here and try to hurt people, it really says alot about you and how you were raised!!! wonder if your parents know youre on here doing this kind of stuff.. MAYBE someone should fill them in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min None 174,896
Is this place for real? 59 min Just no 18
Teachers getting done wrong Tue joe 12
bad farthers Mon concider me bashed 5
Mmf thresome Mon Digger 23
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... (Jul '17) Sun Jar head 204
Sam Napier predator Apr 22 curious 2

Hyden Jobs

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages