LOL is Ronnie Lewis
Boy you are stupid

Lewisport, KY

#23 Sep 6, 2011
Sorry strap on king, I have never heard of those. I don't do drugs. I never have. Did you get those names out of your own medicine cabinet? Whatever they are and whatever conditions they are prescribed for-udoubtedly you need them. You really are crazy.
Hey Billie Carol

United States

#24 Sep 6, 2011
And by the way, BC, nobody is ripping the school system off, get over it. You are out of there, go watch your soap operas and take your pills and leave working productive people alone.
Boy you are stupid

Lewisport, KY

#25 Sep 6, 2011
Hey Billie Carol wrote:
And by the way, BC, nobody is ripping the school system off, get over it. You are out of there, go watch your soap operas and take your pills and leave working productive people alone.
Again, not me. You know, you really need to deal with your paranoia and your conviction that I am responsible for all the world's problems. No, I did not start the "school system ripping off" thread, no I am not responsible for global warming or the state of the U.S. economy. And no, I did not steal Henry's lion. And please, stop coming in the mexican restaurant when I am in there eating. It gives me indigestion. Not the food, the food is great. You. You make me want to hurl. What is your freaking problem anyway? Are you jealous of me or something? I know women get jealous of other women but this is my first experience with a jealous man. Are you sure you don't have a puss under there somewhere? Seriously. Now, I am trying to do a little on line shopping. Please stop interrupting me. I am trying to do my part to help the U.S. economy. I wouldn't want Coldwater Creek and Chico's to go under. It would be just too much to bear. Now you have a nice evening.
Boy you are stupid

Lewisport, KY

#26 Sep 6, 2011
And who are you calling "productive working people"? Surely not yourself? Ahahahaha!!
paranoia

United States

#27 Sep 6, 2011
Boy you are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, not me. You know, you really need to deal with your paranoia and your conviction that I am responsible for all the world's problems. No, I did not start the "school system ripping off" thread, no I am not responsible for global warming or the state of the U.S. economy. And no, I did not steal Henry's lion. And please, stop coming in the mexican restaurant when I am in there eating. It gives me indigestion. Not the food, the food is great. You. You make me want to hurl. What is your freaking problem anyway? Are you jealous of me or something? I know women get jealous of other women but this is my first experience with a jealous man. Are you sure you don't have a puss under there somewhere? Seriously. Now, I am trying to do a little on line shopping. Please stop interrupting me. I am trying to do my part to help the U.S. economy. I wouldn't want Coldwater Creek and Chico's to go under. It would be just too much to bear. Now you have a nice evening.
Everybody eats there Billie Carol. No man is following you there. Nobody is following you anywhere.
Boy you are stupid

Lewisport, KY

#28 Sep 6, 2011
And since you are so big and brave-next time you see me out in public-SAY SOMETHING TO MY FACE. Instead of looking down at the floor like a scared little girl say to my face in public in front of people the same things you say on here. No, you won't. You know why? Of course you do. You don't have the balls.
loitering

Lewisport, KY

#29 Sep 6, 2011
paranoia wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody eats there Billie Carol. No man is following you there. Nobody is following you anywhere.
He wasn't eating. He was loitering. And helping some guy who works there do something with the menus. I don't know. Maybe he is trying to get a job there.....
pay attention

Williston, SC

#30 Sep 6, 2011
Truthfully LOL is probably more than one person but LOL is way younger than Ronnie Lewis from the way they talk.
well

Lancaster, WI

#31 Sep 7, 2011
lol does need his azz whooped for all hes said on here like talking about people thats passed on,how do you all know its ronnie lewis?i dont know but if i ever find out who lol is im thinkin about whoopin hiz butt with mt belt and then post his pic on here when i get done with him
hmmm

Lewisport, KY

#32 Sep 7, 2011
pay attention wrote:
Truthfully LOL is probably more than one person but LOL is way younger than Ronnie Lewis from the way they talk.
Ever been around R? He thinks he is young. I don't know if it's him or not, but whoever started this thread said they knew for sure. I wish they would let us all know how they know it.
you would

Lewisport, KY

#33 Sep 7, 2011
Boy you are stupid wrote:
Unless of course that little short freak Robin is helping you again. I guess some people just never outgrow high school do they?
You would have thought Barbara would have raised that girl better.
I would

Lancaster, WI

#34 Sep 7, 2011
be ashamed both of you. Calling people trash well let me let you two on a secret both of you are trash. Now does that feel Ronnie if you have a business this is a good way to run it in the ground don't you think.
I dont

Lewisport, KY

#35 Sep 7, 2011
I would wrote:
be ashamed both of you. Calling people trash well let me let you two on a secret both of you are trash. Now does that feel Ronnie if you have a business this is a good way to run it in the ground don't you think.
I don't know who YOU are calling trash, but I tell you what, why don't you let him get on here every few days and trash you all over the internet,and I mean every week or so, with help from his little friends, watch him start lies and rumors on you which some people (like you) will believe and will go tell it, or go tell it anyway whether they believe it or not, and make comments like "well it must be true she didn't get on there to defend herself". I really do not give a crap what you or anyone else thinks. You are reading Topix after all. If it pains your delicate sensibilities, might I recommend something highbrow and sophisticated like "War and Peace". I have a copy here some where I will loan you. Then you can stay off Topix altogether. If there is anything I am ashamed of it's people like you who do not seemed to be bothered by the fact that a grown man gets on here constantly to belittle, insult, and slander a woman who simply refused to loan him 10,000 dollars and refused to stand by and allow him to continue do to someone else what he is now doing to me. AND I did not start this thread, though when I read it I figured I would get the blame for it. Now go gossip about that to all your friends who are no doubt just like yourself, waiting with your mouth watering for the next bit of trash talk on topix. Guess you got your fix today, huh?
me myself and I

Elkhorn, WI

#36 Sep 7, 2011
pay attention wrote:
I can talk like an educated adult, a gangstah, a rapper.....Just to name a few. It's not hard to pretend to be younger or older or even into rap music.
sounds like

Lewisport, KY

#37 Sep 7, 2011
I would wrote:
sounds like you are the tras. I looked over this thread and did not see the word "trash" used anywhere until your post.
does that

Lewisport, KY

#38 Sep 7, 2011
me myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>I can talk like an educated adult, a gangstah, a rapper.....Just to name a few. It's not hard to pretend to be younger or older or even into rap music.
mean you're an old wigger?
u sort of

Lewisport, KY

#39 Sep 7, 2011
I would wrote:
remind me of Miss M. I thought you and he were good friends?? I also thought you were cancelling your internet. Oh well, there's always the library, right?
she--it

Hazard, KY

#40 Sep 7, 2011
hey you dum azz idiots make my day tanks lol who ever you are
me myself and I

Elkhorn, WI

#41 Sep 7, 2011
does that wrote:
<quoted text>
mean you're an old wigger?
That mean I can be a playa,a real G, toss words at a nijjah. Or I can be poor white, uneddiecated trash. I'm not old, just not young. You notice LOL stopped replying to this one.
More proof..........
If I were NOT LOL aka Ronnie Lewis I'd be saying hell yeah he er um I am Ronnie Lewis to throw you off to who I really was.
HE IS GUILTY AND TOO STUPID TO COVER HIS OWN TRACKS.
Reply now Ronnie/LOL You're a little too late but you can still try.
u know him well

Elkhorn, WI

#42 Sep 7, 2011
me myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>That mean I can be a playa,a real G, toss words at a nijjah. Or I can be poor white, uneddiecated trash. I'm not old, just not young. You notice LOL stopped replying to this one.
More proof..........
If I were NOT LOL aka Ronnie Lewis I'd be saying hell yeah he er um I am Ronnie Lewis to throw you off to who I really was.
HE IS GUILTY AND TOO STUPID TO COVER HIS OWN TRACKS.
Reply now Ronnie/LOL You're a little too late but you can still try.
He's not smart enough to cover his tracks. Hell, he probably didn't think anyone would see it either. He did the same thing when they caught him bashing CAM, he shut up and disappeared. He's still replying on other topix forums though and he has Billie Carol on a roll, again. I'm sure after he sees he's really messed up he'll say he wasn't interested in this anymore. Or just some or any excuse as to why it is not him. Sorry Ronnie, busted again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr -Christopher Jarvis 165,731
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr -Christopher Jarvis 814
Pentecostal beliefs on Adultery in a marriage 9 hr Bobbyblessed 5
Leslie county deputies 9 hr what 7
id hit that 14 hr I hit that already 2
Michaela Banks (Feb '14) 14 hr LOL 20
laundry detergent that came with free glassware (Dec '09) 23 hr Sanityplz 232

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages