Jonny Turner is gay and so is jim maden I think
friend

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2008
I would have to say bogie
Jonny Turner

Teddington, UK

#8 Apr 5, 2008
Yep I as gay as Jim Maden. We lurv each other and play doctors together all the time. I don wan no women
Degeneration-X

Georgetown, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2008
who is little man???
fat daddy

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2008
you must to have wrote this your self my dog wouldnt do you ,
big chief

United States

#13 Dec 19, 2008
your self esteem must be pretty low when you start writing commets about yourself. my advice is to get a pet so your not so lonely .
earl lowe

Williston, SC

#14 Dec 19, 2008
willis fouts
girl

United States

#15 Dec 19, 2008
it sure the hell isn't david stidham
As you

United States

#17 Dec 19, 2008
should know the say that {little man} is a guy names Stanley Gibson and no no no no no is ant pretty lol
aah

United States

#18 Dec 19, 2008
he is a400+ld man stays in coon an hyden name is stanley gibson talks about all the wemon hes with an had. lol if i was him i would strat talking nice about wemon that hang out with him not like they are sl_ts.
aah

United States

#19 Dec 19, 2008
i mean start not strat
4urinfo

United States

#20 Dec 19, 2008
aah wrote:
he is a400+ld man stays in coon an hyden name is stanley gibson talks about all the wemon hes with an had. lol if i was him i would strat talking nice about wemon that hang out with him not like they are sl_ts.
look yeah hes a little bigger than most women like but ive known little man for about 15 yrs. and although i really havent spoke to him in about 6 yrs he was truley a good friend to me when my ex husband was being a real jacka** to me. If not for him and his sister i would probably still be in that mess !!!!!!!!!!so before you go shoot youre mouth off, maybe you need to stop and think that maybe if it walks like a duck ,talks like a duck, well my opinion its a duck!other wise little man wouldnt say it. And as for the goodlooking part I think he's always been very handsome. he has the most beautiful blue eyes that i have seen!!!!!And im almost thirty so thats saying something!I only wish our ages wasent so far apart then.cause i would have snatched him up! if you read this little man u know who i am . and yes i still think about you all of the time. drop me a line at [email protected]
I THINK

United States

#21 Dec 19, 2008
THAT STANLEY IS A GOOD GUY MY BROTHER AND HIM ARE BEST FRIENDS AND WE WENT ALL THROUGH SCHOOL TOGETHER
BUT I THINK HE IS TAKEN BY A GIRL NAMED Kathy something she lives up coon creek with him or did last week lol!!!
babygirl

United States

#22 Dec 20, 2008
the only thing BEAUTIFUL about him is when hes walking away not his but just him walking away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 18 min ILoveFroYo 19,659
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min ChromiuMan 156,436
re-elect Delano for sheriff 1 hr Mikylikesit 24
I'm prego by dough boi 12 hr Jbb 8
paps market.Brent's shooting them 30's again Thu Close friend 5
Stefan Lewis and Dillion Muncy Thu Joey 4
Joe Morgan (Nov '12) Wed Heman 21

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages