Green Bay, WI

#21 Feb 19, 2010
lets not forget FRED in november...
sorry sorry

Lancaster, WI

#22 Feb 20, 2010
Dough wrote:
VOTE DOUG HENSLEY
If Paul Howard can get any charges on Audie Brock or Tad Pole (aka) Jerry Asher andactually keep them in there and make the charges stick he will be the next sherriff or for sure win the primary in May write it down on paper. People do not want this stealing and Florida trips to continue toooo close to home.
front page

Lancaster, WI

#23 Feb 20, 2010
Well Audie Brock made the front page in Leslie County and was out of Jail before I left for work the next day. Damn at least David Bray stayed a couple of nites. And you said remember Remember Fred in the fall well that takes the cake. Give us something to choose from in the fall.
haaa

Green Bay, WI

#24 Feb 20, 2010
front page wrote:
Well Audie Brock made the front page in Leslie County and was out of Jail before I left for work the next day. Damn at least David Bray stayed a couple of nites. And you said remember Remember Fred in the fall well that takes the cake. Give us something to choose from in the fall.
but he has a business to run who going sell them big screan tv?
Vote Hensley

Lewisport, KY

#25 Feb 22, 2010
Doug Hensley for Sheriff.

Military and Police Experience.

Doug will be a great Sheriff.
VOTE FOR BIG DOUG

Hazard, KY

#26 Feb 22, 2010
hey yall, vote for doug!!! he is a good guy, good family and will work hard to do good in leslie county. everyone tries to say he is to young but that bull, he is like 32 or 33, which is a good age!! that means he is not corrupt by the politics like the other candidates!! come out and vote for a good guy who will be good for the county and the kids. thanks
VOTE FOR BIG DOUG

Hazard, KY

#27 Feb 22, 2010
Vote Hensley wrote:
Doug Hensley for Sheriff.
Military and Police Experience.
Doug will be a great Sheriff.
killer points and I wish people took that into concideration around here but they dont. i am a good friend of dougs and i think he will be great for the job and i think he will help this county more than people know!!! VOTE HENSLEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
not his time

Lancaster, WI

#29 Feb 22, 2010
no one i know is voting for doug and that is a few hundred votes, military and police experience is not enough to be sheriff....he needs people skills also and he has not been in it long enough, maybe in time he would make a good one but not now. for now the best one on the ticket is paul howard. which paul has his flaws but everyone does. deleno would be the biggest misstake this county could ever make.but what else is knew for this county...look at their choice for judge,,, a waste of 4 years on jimmy...hopefully one of these days it will change and the good old boy voting will stop and people will vote for the best one or the lessor of 2 evils....jmo
Wondering

Lewisport, KY

#30 Feb 22, 2010
If military and police experience is not good enough to be sheriff then what is... And as far as people skills go if telling everyone exactly what they want to hear and talking from both sides of your face is people skills then Doug is most definitely lacking in that area.
Thats Funny

Sizerock, KY

#31 Feb 22, 2010
not his time wrote:
no one i know is voting for doug and that is a few hundred votes, military and police experience is not enough to be sheriff....he needs people skills also and he has not been in it long enough, maybe in time he would make a good one but not now. for now the best one on the ticket is paul howard. which paul has his flaws but everyone does. deleno would be the biggest misstake this county could ever make.but what else is knew for this county...look at their choice for judge,,, a waste of 4 years on jimmy...hopefully one of these days it will change and the good old boy voting will stop and people will vote for the best one or the lessor of 2 evils....jmo
Military and police skills arent enough for a police job....thats the most ridiculous thing that i have ever heard...Being in the military would do nothing but improve someone's people skills..and how would voting someone in later be any different than now..lol...Yes i know Doug and he has great people skills...He treats everyone with respect ..the way they should be treated...he may not be as elderly as the other candidates but for being sheriff thats what we need someone thats able to get out and work with his deputies...and i also know a few hundred people and they are all voting for doug....guess we will just hafta see wont we...Vote Doug Hensley...He is most def the Best man for the job.
now

Green Bay, WI

#32 Feb 22, 2010
Wait wrote:
Didn't LJM loose his bonding right's. You might want to check in on that b4 you vote for him. Now far as Doug goes. He is just to young and not enough Knowledge AT THIS TIME, but maybe in a few year's he would be a great sheriff. Now as far as Huff goes, That who we need in office. That way he can sell dope out of the office like he does his store.
well if he is like that he will fit rite in there in hyden .hell he will beat the rest. more drugs go thrue hyden than coal these days.the bigger a hole you are is the best chance you will get chosen to win .in lc.
faithful voter

Harpursville, NY

#33 Feb 22, 2010
I voted for Paul but if things in my neighberhood cant be cleaned up then I may rethink it.I am so tired of JASON BOWLING going to jail but always getting out and doing the same sh!t why not drug test every drug pusher every other week, house visits. I am so sick of it....Doug is looking great,wouldnt be the first time I voted wrong sure it wont be the last!!!!!!!
fyi

Lancaster, WI

#34 Feb 22, 2010
Thats Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Military and police skills arent enough for a police job....thats the most ridiculous thing that i have ever heard...Being in the military would do nothing but improve someone's people skills..and how would voting someone in later be any different than now..lol...Yes i know Doug and he has great people skills...He treats everyone with respect ..the way they should be treated...he may not be as elderly as the other candidates but for being sheriff thats what we need someone thats able to get out and work with his deputies...and i also know a few hundred people and they are all voting for doug....guess we will just hafta see wont we...Vote Doug Hensley...He is most def the Best man for the job.
well sorry to tell you this but doug is not even a factor in the race it will be down to paul or deleno. even poor old little john will get more votes than doug.
big vote

Williston, SC

#35 Feb 22, 2010
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
well sorry to tell you this but doug is not even a factor in the race it will be down to paul or deleno. even poor old little john will get more votes than doug.
I couldn't have said it better myself. This race is going to be between Paul and Delano. I am for Delano all the way.
voter

Williston, SC

#36 Feb 23, 2010
Little john still owes the county money from the last time round, don't know too much about the roark, paul is never in his office, delano will only speak to you at election time, and doug tips his friend off when the law is coming. so you see people we don't have much to choose from this time round. but in the fall you best watch out. it is untelling who will run then jmo
well

Monticello, KY

#37 Feb 23, 2010
no matter who wins, you people will say something bad anyways. people talked about ford bowling and he was a good sheriff, he won 3 terms in a row, fred davidson was sheriff, his wife stole from sheriff office and fred acted like he was too good to wear a sheriff uniform, always suit anf ties. little john didnt leave the office in 4 years as sheriff and hired clay co. deputies. paul does have good deputies and work around the clock, and paul works too. so there you are, the facts, not opinions. facts. paul has been a good sheriff so why get rid of something that works if its not broken.
nooo

Green Bay, WI

#38 Feb 23, 2010
election this time its ben called of bad ecounmy.any year that the cost of living dont go up there cant be no money for a election.the gov. will apoint .all offices this term..
haa

Monticello, KY

#39 Feb 23, 2010
your are on dream street if the gov. appoints any position in leslie county, clay co. maybe, leslie co. hell no.
u would like to know

Green Bay, WI

#40 Feb 23, 2010
one good thing wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone was shocked to see that Paul actually arrested Audie Brock and said well maybe he is gonna do allright then hell Audie was out almost as soon as he got there, so there you go. Paul NewsBreak for you if you get some charges on Audie and Birthie that stick you may have a real chance. And if Tad Pole or Jerry Asher and KiM Holland goes with him you will make people proud in Leslie County.
Church going people are tired of losing their hard earned money for stuff and it end up in their living rooms or lose their car parts and truck parts to Jerry Asher and Kim. Enough is Enough!!!!!!!!!! You know the primary is in May
I think it was pretty funny,He give them the TV'S at the door with no questions asked.But thats not all just because they had a search warrant they took and searched the whole house in the process they found six G'S and took it to.dont know if they got it back or not? AUDIE should be barried under the jail just for the way he treats ppl,he is a prick not just sometime all the time.
But don't worry his time is comin slowly but surely.
well

Lancaster, WI

#41 Feb 23, 2010
well wrote:
lets not forget FRED in november...
Is that why he quit his job or did he get fired? Either way I figured he would run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is he???? 8 hr working hillbilly... 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr Alice 141,483
Mayor Quit 18 hr now 29
Why do ugly young girls dye their hair pink, bl... (Aug '11) 20 hr cowman 285
Boone dock crazy 21 hr cowman 8
Pastors Please Read and forward 21 hr cowman 25
What teacher in Leslie County has inspired you ... (Feb '08) Sat sounds 487
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages