hmmm

Manchester, KY

#83 Jan 7, 2012
well wrote:
people none of you have taken the time to learn how the judicial system works,the law just cant arrest someone on hear say,they have o gather evidence then go to court and even after that by law they cant keep them in jail unless the crime was caught on tape or the rat that busted them get up and testifies against the ones being busted and most rats are dopeys themselves and will not take the stand,it sucks but this is the way it is
So the rat rats and gets out of trouble, then the rat don't take the stand and the rat is free and the dealer? It's no wonder they keep repeating their crimes. It sounds like a never ending cycle.
well

Williston, SC

#84 Jan 7, 2012
yep exactly
well

United States

#85 Jan 7, 2012
they are named wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't made up. Stephan Napier was arrested for making that stuff. Front page news. How are you going to call people liars when he was caught red handed? I do believe you are one of them. I'm not afraid to name names I know the other Thousandsticks i.p. won't be either. I bet she knows more than I do. Keep talking.
obviously, you can't read cause Stefan has never been busted for making meth that was Scott Smith you stupid ass
look Janet

Elkhorn, WI

#86 Jan 7, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>obviously, you can't read cause Stefan has never been busted for making meth that was Scott Smith you stupid ass
or whoever, and WHO cares who you are. Stefan was arrested for stealing over 10,000 in jewelry, YES he was, or was he in jail and on house arrest for something else? I'm going by jailtracker.com (when he was arrested) the newspaper oh and what his brother told me himself. So if someone's lying on Stef it's the county news paper, jailtracker AND his brother. His old lying brother told me he stole to get money to buy meth ingredients 'cause Stef won't and has NEVER had a job. You got a beef with that take it up with your other son.
look Janet

Elkhorn, WI

#87 Jan 7, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>obviously, you can't read cause Stefan has never been busted for making meth that was Scott Smith you stupid ass
You wanna call someone stupid? Apparently he comes by stealing from you. Remember that old job you had at Farm Bureau? WHY WAS YOU FIRED? HAHAHAHAHA Lying bunch of doped up drunk THIEVES, YOU AND STEF. You UGLY WH-RE!
cow

Lancaster, WI

#88 Jan 17, 2012
=these is true i now what went down kita and jobob is not no angel
worriedcitizen

Manchester, KY

#90 Jan 17, 2012
Please someone stop these people from making meth!
idk

Elkhorn, WI

#91 Jan 17, 2012
worriedcitizen wrote:
Please someone stop these people from making meth!
William S. Napier aka (Stefan) was the ring leader but he's in jail now I guess his brother Kyle and his drunken mommy Janet Wheeler will have to make it while He's in the pokey in L.C. he's getting sentenced though, failed to do drug court, etc. he's looking at 3-5 FEDERAL. There went one, now we need to get rid of all the rest of them!
you all

Elkhorn, WI

#92 Jan 18, 2012
Forgot Chris and old fat a$$ Molly Carol!!!! Get rid of them too.
well

Manchester, KY

#93 Jan 21, 2012
idk wrote:
<quoted text> William S. Napier aka (Stefan) was the ring leader but he's in jail now I guess his brother Kyle and his drunken mommy Janet Wheeler will have to make it while He's in the pokey in L.C. he's getting sentenced though, failed to do drug court, etc. he's looking at 3-5 FEDERAL. There went one, now we need to get rid of all the rest of them!
I bet he gets out again with a slap on the ole wrist.
yep

Williston, SC

#94 Jan 21, 2012
Don't they all?
now

Lancaster, WI

#95 Jan 21, 2012
if you got no money or anything that can gain them a dollar,why do they need them.just dead weight they end up feeding them and housing them.and being a servant to them .they don't like that.so they seek the ones that can gain a buck for them.not that hard to understand..
mhm

Pikeville, KY

#96 Jan 26, 2012
yep i say lock them all up, im getting tired of all these dope heads runing around selling drugs to younger people and gettin them hooked on it and destroy there lives, its really pathetic. i dont understand why the boys that got arrested keep doing that stuff, why cant they see its just destroying them and making them look awful. there never going to have anything in life, if they dont straighten up and get there head on right. There all good hearted people and that is what makes it so sad.
Jonny Wadd

Guin, AL

#97 Jan 27, 2012
curious wrote:
Is that Brandon Howard really Blake Howard (coy's son) cause it sure looks like him in the picture?
Looks like Bubba Sizemore to me.
well

Manchester, KY

#98 Feb 8, 2012
Who got busted up in jasons br.? Did they finally catch them?
concerned

Manchester, KY

#99 Feb 9, 2012
Right back out of jail and right back cooking! Law raided them again and they scattered into the hill again..... What gives? All you see is meth heads going in and out of there ... When is it gonna be stopped!!!!!!!!!!
well

Manchester, KY

#100 Feb 11, 2012
I guess nobody cares huh? I guess I am the only one concerned about these boys making meth up in that hollar and running from the law every time. Isn't someone else afraid of what's gonna happen? There are meth heads all over rockhouse and all over leslie county for that matter. When is something gonna be done? Especially when it's someone that everybody knows makes it.. Even the law knows about them. WHY CAN'T YOU CATCH THEM!?
Ky girl

Dayton, OH

#101 Feb 11, 2012
I know people who makes it and I tell the law. The law don't care!
I Care

Elkhorn, WI

#102 Feb 12, 2012
well wrote:
I guess nobody cares huh? I guess I am the only one concerned about these boys making meth up in that hollar and running from the law every time. Isn't someone else afraid of what's gonna happen? There are meth heads all over rockhouse and all over leslie county for that matter. When is something gonna be done? Especially when it's someone that everybody knows makes it.. Even the law knows about them. WHY CAN'T YOU CATCH THEM!?
The problem is the kids run in opposite directions and they have to be caught with more than one meth. ingredient on their person. They have cameras up there and they get rid of the shake n bake bottles. When they search the trailer there's nothing to charge them with. You can have like coleman fuel and some sudafed. If you're caught with alot of both though, then they can charge you. My daddy keeps coleman fuel in his old truck all year for when we go camping but he sure don't make meth. I'm not sure of all the laws on that stuff but it's kinda like old timers making moonshine. You have to be caught with the corn, sugar, etc. That Steffan boy is out on house arrest again. How did that happen when he didn't do it the first time? He wouldn't go to drug court. That might have been what they was looking for. He probably failed to go for a drug test again. That boy is 21 years old and he needs to get a handle on his life before he winds up getting out of prison for dumb stuff like this and 40 years old. It's a shame. I don't blame nobodys parents or nothing like some on here do I blame this part of the U.S. I know drugs are everywhere but here we have mountains to hide, not city streets and few scare jobs. If one of mine ever got on drugs I would try to have them locked up to save them. I've never heard of rehab. killing anybody.
well

Manchester, KY

#103 Feb 12, 2012
I Care wrote:
<quoted text> The problem is the kids run in opposite directions and they have to be caught with more than one meth. ingredient on their person. They have cameras up there and they get rid of the shake n bake bottles. When they search the trailer there's nothing to charge them with. You can have like coleman fuel and some sudafed. If you're caught with alot of both though, then they can charge you. My daddy keeps coleman fuel in his old truck all year for when we go camping but he sure don't make meth. I'm not sure of all the laws on that stuff but it's kinda like old timers making moonshine. You have to be caught with the corn, sugar, etc. That Steffan boy is out on house arrest again. How did that happen when he didn't do it the first time? He wouldn't go to drug court. That might have been what they was looking for. He probably failed to go for a drug test again. That boy is 21 years old and he needs to get a handle on his life before he winds up getting out of prison for dumb stuff like this and 40 years old. It's a shame. I don't blame nobodys parents or nothing like some on here do I blame this part of the U.S. I know drugs are everywhere but here we have mountains to hide, not city streets and few scare jobs. If one of mine ever got on drugs I would try to have them locked up to save them. I've never heard of rehab. killing anybody.
Who is the judge responsible for releasing this boy again and again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blue diamond LLC 49 min Coal miner 9
Be on the lookout 1 hr nah 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr havent forgotten 131,904
Does anything really matter? 3 hr AND 2
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 4 hr IND 17,722
Amanda and Chris 5 hr SOS 1
1966 impala super sport 22 hr IND 2
Hyden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hyden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hyden

Personal Finance