Why do ugly young girls dye their hai...
For the same reason

Russia

#134 Jan 5, 2013
dumb hick boys do the stupid things they do.But it doesn't stop there - no insult intended, hear me out - please.... all across the country, people do dumb ass stuff. Culture, wealth, education doesn't matter, we all do one thing or another that doesn't sit quite right with others. Just sayin...
Yhah

Mechanicsburg, PA

#135 Jan 6, 2013
So True lol hahahahajJ
Nanymous

Hattiesburg, MS

#136 Jan 8, 2013
well wrote:
Ever notice the girls that dye their hair these weird colors are always ugly and homely looking? You never see a hot chic with hot pink hair. You never see a hot chic with kool-aid blue hair. The ones who dye their hair these colors are always really pale looking and usually have peircings on their nasty faces. If half these girls would get out and get some sunshine and wash their face every day they would look pretty good.
I beg parden, but my hair is fuchia and I am not ugly or homely. I've won beauty pagents and I'm a model on the side. I'm not pale either, I'm out excercising and running everyday. And I show twice a day so my face certainly isn't dirty!
And besides all this, beauty doesn't come from the way you look it comes from who you are and what you do with yourself and your life.
meh

Franklin, TN

#137 Jan 10, 2013
I disagree a lot of people at my school have their hair dyed purple pink blue etc... they are some of the nicest people I know and they aren't ugly emo or creepy they are all very nice people also I think it would be fun to dye my hair blue :) and I'm not ugly I get told I'm cute like a million times a day for some reason randomly get hugs although I also get confused for being in like middle school or younger (depending on the person) dyeing my hair could also let people know I'm not a little kid you dont know why the person dyed their hair it's there business stay out of it and don't complain
get a

Wooton, KY

#138 Jan 10, 2013
life this is just a young person movement .its cool .just like the 60s when young ladies wore flowers in their hair and shiny braids.that was their thing these kids today like collars cool. they brighten up the day.lot better than a grumpy bunch old far-s. ha kids don't listen.do your thing its the time for you enjoy.
Their

Hyden, KY

#139 Jan 13, 2013
Its their hair. Let them wear it how they want
wut

Syracuse, NY

#140 Feb 9, 2013
wtf? haha I know alot of really pretty girls that dye their hair alot and no they're not all fat and ugly that's just a stereotype theirs alot of beautiful girls that have blue hair that I would take home anyday and not all of them have piercings I in fact find it attractive. It disgusts me to see people saying these kinds of things most of the people I know that look normal don't have dyed hair are usually stuck up snobs that have a shallow boring personality, This is from a 16 year olds view
well

Cincinnati, OH

#141 Feb 10, 2013
because they have the right.
Taffy

Boston, MA

#142 Feb 15, 2013
Young Girls , or Older , it dont matter . its they hair if they wanna dye it let em. judgmental people like you should kill themselves. people have reasons to do the things they do. why the hell do you care so much about they hair ? and calling em ugly , the F ? you need help cos i bet you aint even to die for. stfu and stop judging thats how come you gonna die alone in a room full of cats. uggghh anyways ive seen mad cute girls who dye they hair and still look beautiful :) my point is mind yo own damn business . damn i write a lot goodbye -.-
Rachelle

Brisbane, Australia

#143 Feb 27, 2013
I think young girls dye their hair those colours because it's about expressing themselves, everyone has this idea of a perfect person. Long, blonde hair, blue eye, and very skinny, that's the look everyone things it 'Hot'. Not everyone wants to look like that and it's not just 'ugly' girls that do it. I've had multiple hair colours and I'm a regular, everyday girl. I feel it's because it's confronting to some people which is why they don't like it. Just like the whole tattoo thing, I don't think it matters what others think about it, it doesn't harm anyone else so why bother judging them? They're happy and it makes them feel better about themselves.
Wow

Hyden, KY

#144 Feb 28, 2013
a he-she ..
guess what

Hyden, KY

#145 Feb 28, 2013
who gives a rats ass why people dye their hair....i do it all the time, just because i like to experiment with different hairstyles, colors, etc.,whoever started this thread is definitely lacking a hobby, so find one. maybe you should dye you hair, wash it, whatever...
Lindsy Lobo

San Jose, CA

#146 Mar 4, 2013
its just wrote:
the way kids are these days .like in the old days when they would put flowers around their head, and a peace sign painted on their face,kids will be kids let them be learn to grow with the times cant be stuck in time, i think its cool.
I happen to think I look sexy with or without my blue, purple and pink hair.

Www.facebook.com/lindsy.lobo
Serously

Wethersfield, CT

#147 Mar 8, 2013
well wrote:
Ever notice the girls that dye their hair these weird colors are always ugly and homely looking? You never see a hot chic with hot pink hair. You never see a hot chic with kool-aid blue hair. The ones who dye their hair these colors are always really pale looking and usually have peircings on their nasty faces. If half these girls would get out and get some sunshine and wash their face every day they would look pretty good.
wow your a total bitch! I have pink hair and the boys practically fall all over me. All you are is jealous look up "pink hair" on google and beautiful girls come up!
janette

Boston, MA

#148 Mar 11, 2013
well wrote:
Ever notice the girls that dye their hair these weird colors are always ugly and homely looking? You never see a hot chic with hot pink hair. You never see a hot chic with kool-aid blue hair. The ones who dye their hair these colors are always really pale looking and usually have peircings on their nasty faces. If half these girls would get out and get some sunshine and wash their face every day they would look pretty good.
So?! I dye my hair, and I'm pretty. Not exactly model material but not ugly. And frankly, its none of your business to criticize how people want to live their lives or judge them for it. Now please leave my gorgeous green hair alone.
stfumeme

London, UK

#149 Mar 23, 2013
Welll i think its their choice what colour hair they should have, Its their hair if they want it like a whole big rainbow then let me, Its not jealousy or standing out because their ugly i've seen loads of kids do it and i agree they look pretty than most girls that have natural hair colours
bewbs

Thornhill, Canada

#150 Apr 18, 2013
check out chloe norgaard. shes pretty sexy.... dont you have a klan meeting to go to???
duanindahous

Chino, CA

#152 May 29, 2013
this is rude! how dare you say they're ugly. they are like this because of past experiences that ruined their lives. trust me i would know. i cut myself and dyed my hair blue because my old girlfriend was extremely suicidal. she killed herself and badly injured her abusive mother. i'm a emo guy, but you would call me ugly and shit because you don't like the way i dress, the music i listen to or how i live my life. you want to know why you wouldn't like me or other emo girls: because we aren't mainstream. we are different and proud. if you want to hear some of our music then look up Open letter by Amity Affliction,or look up any of the songs by the devil wears prada, escape the fate, or many other metalcore bands.
duanindahous

Chino, CA

#153 May 29, 2013
Their wrote:
Its their hair. Let them wear it how they want
thank you!
char

Eastleigh, UK

#154 Jun 2, 2013
haha pathetic!!! putting us girls down with colourful hair i get aloot of attention so yano lol and ur just jel... bless ya u must be obese n ugly yaself tbf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min another viewer 159,395
Zelma bowing David bowing 12 hr Cat Mama 1
New Business 16 hr Frostys Friend 1
Poll My husband dont give me money what should I do? (Dec '10) Feb 17 Mankind 255
Was old man dillion asher jewish (Sep '11) Feb 17 dbasher 129
Who holds the record for most children fathered... Feb 16 who knows 4
much needed info Feb 16 ALLEN GROVER 1

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages