Who supports Sam hall the gay miner

Who supports Sam hall the gay miner

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Justice

Murray, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2010
I do poor guy sounded like he went through alot
krystal

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2010
i do 100% they should pay for treating him bad i hope he gets them all
ha ha

Lewisport, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2010
krystal wrote:
i do 100% they should pay for treating him bad i hope he gets them all
again you are stupid bit!h
Wondering

Lewisport, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2010
What happened? Don't think I have heard of this
krystal

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2011
grow up or get off topics this is to support someone lets start one on you we know who you are we are just waiting to see if you are a real women or a scared lil child hiding behind a computer but trust us we know already and dont care i still support sam hall sorry for this haha she needs help
coal miner

Lancaster, WI

#6 Jan 1, 2011
miners are a close group[ of men and one being gay is not acceptable. he should of kept it to himself. men in the mines will never accept a gay man working with them. maybe start a gay coal company and let them work there. alot of coal miners trust in god to bring them home every day and do not and can not approve of that life style, it goes against god and the bible. alot of miners i know would walk off the job and refuse to work with one of them. there is no rest rooms underground and the men would feel like he was looking at them every time they had to take a piss. so no, coal miners do not support a gay man.
Don't bet on it

Lewisport, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2011
Just because someone is gay you think they want everyone of the same sex that they see? I doubt it... Don't flatter yourself! A gay coal miner will be the first to help you out of the mine in an emergency.
What is different about this person from the time you were aware of his sexuality and one minute before? NOTHING! Just one-sided thinking.
coal miner wrote:
miners are a close group[ of men and one being gay is not acceptable. he should of kept it to himself. men in the mines will never accept a gay man working with them. maybe start a gay coal company and let them work there. alot of coal miners trust in god to bring them home every day and do not and can not approve of that life style, it goes against god and the bible. alot of miners i know would walk off the job and refuse to work with one of them. there is no rest rooms underground and the men would feel like he was looking at them every time they had to take a piss. so no, coal miners do not support a gay man.
well

Nashville, TN

#8 Jan 1, 2011
coal miner wrote:
miners are a close group[ of men and one being gay is not acceptable. he should of kept it to himself. men in the mines will never accept a gay man working with them. maybe start a gay coal company and let them work there. alot of coal miners trust in god to bring them home every day and do not and can not approve of that life style, it goes against god and the bible. alot of miners i know would walk off the job and refuse to work with one of them. there is no rest rooms underground and the men would feel like he was looking at them every time they had to take a piss. so no, coal miners do not support a gay man.
lol. Right they are all straight.
coal miner

Lancaster, WI

#9 Jan 1, 2011
it goes against gods law....men shall not lay with men. plain and simple...gay people will never be accepted in society and they are dreaming if they think otherwise.
well

Nashville, TN

#10 Jan 2, 2011
coal miner wrote:
it goes against gods law....men shall not lay with men. plain and simple...gay people will never be accepted in society and they are dreaming if they think otherwise.
Gods law allowed incest, brothers and sisters to marry, is it also against Gods law for a person to be born both male/female, 1 in 5000 are, and a chromosome test is now available to determine if the child is male or female, so is it Gods law for children to be born this way, or to be molested, retarded, born into a short life with a tragic ending, I think not. Jesus was sent for a reason, God realized the human race he created was not perfect so he gave us a gift, Jesus to teach us not to judge others, and he was bullied to death because ignorant people didn't understand what he was trying to teach, and he too was looked down on for helping and being good to those who some pharisees did not feel worthy.
coal miner

Lancaster, WI

#11 Jan 2, 2011
being gay is a choice, not a birth defect. it a a sin against gad and nature and they will be judged in the end and burn in hell if they do not repent of the sin. choosing to be gay is like choosing to be a thief or murderer. if it had been intended for men to be with men then there would be no reason for women and men could give birth. it goes against nature. i guess next the pedophiles will be demanding there rights. and bringing law suites. so instead of trying to make the rest of us accept them, maybe they need to seek some mental help. and search for some morals. and yes jesus will forgive them of there sins but first they will have to repent and change their ways and sin no more.
coal miner

Lancaster, WI

#12 Jan 2, 2011
sorry meant sin against god...typo
Disgusted

Williston, SC

#13 Jan 2, 2011
They recently conducted a study, and found out men who claim to hate homosexual men with a passion, are actually hiding something themselves. Google it.

And another thing... I said this once, and I'm going to say it again... I pray for you all. You claim to be Christian, but here you are judging God's children? You need to take a step back, and realize who are you to judge?

Everyone deserves to love and be loved; regardless of gender preference.

It's not hurting you, so build a bridge and get over it quickly. Before you all make yourself sound like even more ignorant bigots.

And if you still have a problem with it, get over it. Plain and simple. Why waste time complaining about something you have no control over? Right.
coal miner

Lancaster, WI

#14 Jan 2, 2011
i am not judging them, god already judges them in the bible and it plainly says it is wrong for man to lay with man. so maybe you need to go read it and not make yourself sound like an idiot. it is wrong and goes against god and nature, plain and simple. there is no loop holes. and no matter what your study shows, i know for 100 percent fact i have never thought about being with an old hairy ass man. sorry to me there is nothing like the body of a woman. and as far as them being gay, that is not the problem i have. it is when they expect the rest of us to accept it. sorry but not going to happen ever and if that is the lifestyle they want then keep it private. its their soul that will be lost because of it, not mine. but i dont have to remain silent and pretend to except it.
yes

Nashville, TN

#15 Jan 2, 2011
God made a mistake in making the human species. It states no where in the Bible, he is perfect. When he figured out the plot of the tower of babel and changed all languages, he did not know ahead of time what was going to happen. So he knew not that when humans were given the right to re-create that the brains could be messed up and body parts due to no fault of the humans he created. So thank God instead of sending everyone to hell, due to his mistake in humans, he sent us Jesus who does know the future, to teach us to not judge, and for very good reason. His mistake. Gods. So he gave us the ultimate gift, all may enter heaven, except for blasphemy.
God loves us all

Williston, SC

#16 Jan 2, 2011
coal miner wrote:
miners are a close group[ of men and one being gay is not acceptable. he should of kept it to himself. men in the mines will never accept a gay man working with them. maybe start a gay coal company and let them work there. alot of coal miners trust in god to bring them home every day and do not and can not approve of that life style, it goes against god and the bible. alot of miners i know would walk off the job and refuse to work with one of them. there is no rest rooms underground and the men would feel like he was looking at them every time they had to take a piss. so no, coal miners do not support a gay man.
I have worked in the mines and We never went to piss together. If someone does their job I don't care what their sexual preference is. I've read the other post you wrote and it's obvious you're not a christian,so why quote the bible as your excuse. If you feel contempt and hatred for another because they are gay then you will fall short of the glory of God and you will not enter the kingdom of God. Mary Magdalene wasn't a virtuous woman to put it mildly,but Jesus excepted her and showed her compassion and she became his closest friend. I'm sure he didn't condone her behavior,but he never loved her any less because of it. If someone is a christian they aren't perfect and they will unintentionally sin,but God is a loving and compassionate father who knows our hearts. Don't use the bible to condone your behavior,because it doesn't matter what or who you are God loves all his children even if your heart is filled with hatred and judgment.
coal miner

Lancaster, WI

#17 Jan 2, 2011
god knows everything, past present and future. so yes he knew what man would do but he gave him free will to either make the right choice or the wrong one. god knows all, he is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. and no i dont belong to church but i was raised in church and i have read the bible and i do know right from wrong. and yes god will forgive if you repent of your sins and dont go back to your evil ways. it is a sin for man to lay with man and if you do it till the day you die then yes you will burn in hell. if it was meant for man to be with men then the humane race would have died off many years ago. even dogs will hump on the same sex but they are animals, man is a higher being and should not act like an animal. so no matter how much you defend the gay community it is still wrong in the eyes of god and yes he will judge them for it and they will surely be cast into the pits of hell for it. so i am done arguing with you over something that is common sense. and that goes against nature. evidently you do not know your bible or you have interpreted it to suite your own life. it state plainly that it is against men with men
Tom

Lewisport, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2011
coal miner wrote:
god knows everything, past present and future. so yes he knew what man would do but he gave him free will to either make the right choice or the wrong one. god knows all, he is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. and no i dont belong to church but i was raised in church and i have read the bible and i do know right from wrong. and yes god will forgive if you repent of your sins and dont go back to your evil ways. it is a sin for man to lay with man and if you do it till the day you die then yes you will burn in hell. if it was meant for man to be with men then the humane race would have died off many years ago. even dogs will hump on the same sex but they are animals, man is a higher being and should not act like an animal. so no matter how much you defend the gay community it is still wrong in the eyes of god and yes he will judge them for it and they will surely be cast into the pits of hell for it. so i am done arguing with you over something that is common sense. and that goes against nature. evidently you do not know your bible or you have interpreted it to suite your own life. it state plainly that it is against men with men
Hey coal miner you trying to sound all high and mighty about sin and you say you are not a christian but like to judge other sins that you don't take part in you are a sinner just like me see you in hell.
coal miner

Lancaster, WI

#19 Jan 2, 2011
yes if i dont repent i will be in hell but one thing for sure it will not be for having sex with another man. and the thing is i know what my sins are and i am not trying to make people believe my sins are ok with god and society. gay people try to make people think they still have a chance of going to heaven while still sinning by sleeping with the same sex. so there are no gay christians. you can either be one or the other but not both.
well

Nashville, TN

#20 Jan 2, 2011
God loves us all wrote:
<quoted text>I have worked in the mines and We never went to piss together. If someone does their job I don't care what their sexual preference is. I've read the other post you wrote and it's obvious you're not a christian,so why quote the bible as your excuse. If you feel contempt and hatred for another because they are gay then you will fall short of the glory of God and you will not enter the kingdom of God. Mary Magdalene wasn't a virtuous woman to put it mildly,but Jesus excepted her and showed her compassion and she became his closest friend. I'm sure he didn't condone her behavior,but he never loved her any less because of it. If someone is a christian they aren't perfect and they will unintentionally sin,but God is a loving and compassionate father who knows our hearts. Don't use the bible to condone your behavior,because it doesn't matter what or who you are God loves all his children even if your heart is filled with hatred and judgment.
well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Betty 153,881
Biggest drug bust in 5 years being swept under ... 13 hr egg vhf shading 10
Awesome debate 16 hr that guy 18
clowns 17 hr Poop 6
Hyden arh clinic 18 hr csf 3
Cheats 21 hr Rtfe1 6
Spencer Caldwell Large Drug Bust Thu Haha 5

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages