What business is opening beside S&T o...

What business is opening beside S&T on the corner?

Posted in the Hyden Forum

Wooton, KY

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Looks like its gettin dolled up for something new
just rumors

Hyden, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2013
I have heard it is going to be a coffee shop but not positive!

Hyden, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
It's that lesbian girl who tried to be a model but apparently it didn't work out for her.

Wooton, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2013
First of all, Ashley Brock isn't a lesbian, though what would be the big deal if she was? There's nothing wrong with loving someone, no matter what their gender, though I happen to know she is dating a guy from Harlan. Secondly, she is thinking about putting in a coffee shop there, because her mother had a heart attack and since she wants to be home to be closer to her mom in case anything else happens! What is wrong with people that can't help but be jealous of other people's successes and kindness so they have to try and start trouble?
hope so

Hyden, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2013
that will b e great a coffee shop also if she made sandwiches and pastries we need something different i think we should be happy that we may be getting a new business expecially one to have coffee and hopefully sandwiches and stuff i know if there is food to i will be eating there. and on the lesbian thing who cares that has nothing to do with her working and trying to have sounds like a great business for our county. also i don't really know you i have seen you and your'e mom a couple of times along time ago i hope she gets better and good luck with your'e new business I KNOW I WILL BE A CUSTOMER.

Hyden, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2013
would be great. I'm all for any place where they serve food. lol.

Hyden, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
looking to visit it when its open.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr uMoron 144,407
Roundup 11 hr Dont get started 26
Cars getting egg'd at MB festival 11 hr Someone 1
car accident 11 hr cur 1
leslie county trash (Oct '12) Fri Know her 94
who won Fri MB Pageant 1
lol mmm mmm mm oh shannon lol Fri Question 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages