Retarded Liars
fake ppl

Hyden, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2013
I just want to say they are some crazy and ignorant people out there complete liars!!!
you got

Hyden, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2013
fake ppl wrote:
I just want to say they are some crazy and ignorant people out there complete liars!!!
to be kidding.
sounds like

Hyden, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2013
fake ppl wrote:
I just want to say they are some crazy and ignorant people out there complete liars!!!
you are referring to yourself...go ahead get something started, we know your just dying to. what a generic name for a thread "retarded liars". typical topix opera
fake ppl

Hyden, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2013
sounds like wrote:
<quoted text>
you are referring to yourself...go ahead get something started, we know your just dying to. what a generic name for a thread "retarded liars". typical topix opera
Sounds like to me you are a pro. At this whole Topix ordeal, Can I get some pointers?,If you don't mind.
ill give

Hyden, KY

#5 Mar 2, 2013
fake ppl wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like to me you are a pro. At this whole Topix ordeal, Can I get some pointers?,If you don't mind.
you some pointers. This is how they do it. They find someone they don't like, either because they are jealous of them, they wouldn't give their sorry rear end money, they have the audacity to look better or have more class than them, or some other nutty reason, then they get on Topix and start a thread and write all manner of nasty, disgusting lies about the person because they know that A. Stupid people will read it. B. Stupid people will repeat it, even if they know it's a lie, and C. Crazy jealous people tend to come in pairs or more, so some other loser will join in the fun and comment. On, and D. Hide in your house all day so you can avoid getting your rear end beat.
That about sums it up. Any questions?
hell yea

Hyden, KY

#6 Mar 2, 2013
OH yes just who are you preferring this to.Are you feeling HIGH CLASS now are ya.who,s hideing you runaway.are you trying to talk about someone through someone esle name. NO.1 there was no lies at the last requote just like they won,t be none from me either. Just plain out spoken with the truth.
hell yea

Hyden, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2013
hey if you want this to stay between me,and you then take it off of topic.and when you are coming bagk up then just pick up the phone.you got just what you ask for THE TRUTH and it will stand.and i for one have had enough of topic because i not one of the cowards, or liars that you are playing games with my sweet act of innocent child. ask me i would declare you the quilty one. you type stuff just long enough for someone to start the next opinion.so for now on contact me by the phone you know me,and my number/
hell yea

Hyden, KY

#8 Mar 3, 2013
hey you in stinnet you can have all points if you are as gamed as you say you are.but give the others some pointers without getting mad
fake ppl

Hyden, KY

#9 Mar 3, 2013
I had no attention of naming anyone in particular I just wanted express my feelings because I was mad and upset bout a few things, but if other people want to talk directly bout someone please don't do it on this thread I made this Topix purely to let your feelings out but keeping private so no one gets bashed on here I am better than that thank you very much!
sounds like

Hyden, KY

#10 Mar 3, 2013
you wanted to stir up a little stew of some kind or you wouldn't have started this thread now would you?
also

Hyden, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2013
putting your "feelings" on here for a thread, and saying you wanted to keep it "private" makes you not so smart either.
Knows Best

Hyden, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2013
having the least amount of ppl in your life as possible is the only way to avoid this type of drama. let's face it, most ppl suck!!
now

Hyden, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2013
they no liars they just don't tell the truth some times.
Tell the World

Hyden, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Heck no don't call them..they just LIE some more. Why not just let everyone know what and who and what they have done and warn everyone who is out there as a potential victim. Works for me, and its fun.
haa

Hyden, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Tell the World wrote:
Heck no don't call them..they just LIE some more. Why not just let everyone know what and who and what they have done and warn everyone who is out there as a potential victim. Works for me, and its fun.
yep, Amen to that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min think 165,643
What's going on? 51 min Mikylikesit 6
Cody W. The hairdressing queen 1 hr She knows so 1
Chuck Morgan....LCDC 14 hr Slim 3
Goofy 14 hr Slim 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 hr Hbo 790
Couple looking for a 3rd Mon Couple 20

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages