Secret Obama lover
EKYG

Hyden, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
I go to work everyday and I occasionally listen to people around me talking about how horrible Obama is. I am always quiet and act like I'm not listening, but here I will have my response.

Before getting mad at people for voting for Obama, take a long hard look at who he was up against. Look at the topics that they were bringing up. Abortion is murder. Okay, I can see a point there that is somewhat valid. But - Justifiable rape. If you look like someone who deserve to be raped, then it's justifiable to rape you?

The stupid crap that the republicans were saying, and supporting, is what won Obama the election. Don't get mad at people for voting Obama, be mad at the idiot republicans for making sure we had no choice but to vote for Obama.

Next time we're up for a presidential election, perhaps the republicans can start by backing republicans with brains, that way they have a shot.
Nope

Danville, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Make no mistake, I love that long legged Mack daddy!!!
ThatSlowGuy

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2013
I don't know why your concerned with legal rape , that's what he's doing to this country now .
is joe biden

Jackson, MI

#4 Jan 22, 2013
is joe biden is his secret lover,
if the

Hyden, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2013
choice is related to the last two post then you going be voting dem. long time.and i do agree their none left that has sense to run a dog pound no less than be president.i think that they all act like they on drugs.my opinion .
is it

Hyden, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2013
if the wrote:
choice is related to the last two post then you going be voting dem. long time.and i do agree their none left that has sense to run a dog pound no less than be president.i think that they all act like they on drugs.my opinion .
harder to run a country than to run a dog pound..
liberal

Hyden, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2013
is it wrote:
<quoted text>
harder to run a country than to run a dog pound..
sure is but the's repub's don't need be getting their drawers all in big bundle they have plenty time for that. they have 4 more wonderful yrs with their king.that's just 1'460 days .that takes it to 2018 that's when the end times comes. haha. so that's it the repub's will never be in power again. i am thinking that the president just might let the lib's help run the nation a while before time ends.you think he might?
LOL

Hyden, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2013
I guess you like liars then. I will not raise anyone's taxes on anyone who makes under 250,000.....lol! The greatest liar of all time and the dims keep making excuses to cover up for the lies, that way they are not wrong in THEIR OWN EYES! Keep on believing the lies, when their is proof, just watch any political speech he made and you will find LIES in each and everyone! But hey if that's the only way you can live with yourselves for voting for a liar by all means keep deceiving your own selves! Even the obamaphone lady, who is uneducated said Obama lied when he raised her taxes!
loveshim

Pineville, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
He's the man! Go obama
dems are retards

Jackson, MI

#10 Feb 6, 2013
EKYG wrote:
I go to work everyday and I occasionally listen to people around me talking about how horrible Obama is. I am always quiet and act like I'm not listening, but here I will have my response.
Before getting mad at people for voting for Obama, take a long hard look at who he was up against. Look at the topics that they were bringing up. Abortion is murder. Okay, I can see a point there that is somewhat valid. But - Justifiable rape. If you look like someone who deserve to be raped, then it's justifiable to rape you?
The stupid crap that the republicans were saying, and supporting, is what won Obama the election. Don't get mad at people for voting Obama, be mad at the idiot republicans for making sure we had no choice but to vote for Obama.
Next time we're up for a presidential election, perhaps the republicans can start by backing republicans with brains, that way they have a shot.
that is the lamest excuse for a closet liberal trying to justify being an anti-American liberal, LOLOL, what a funny post, voting for a marxist because a successful business man doesn't have hollywood charisma, BAAAAAAAAAAA
hmmm

Hyden, KY

#11 Feb 6, 2013
First off, Obama hasn't put in place any policies that are Marxist unless you stretch the definition a lot.

Second off, voting for someone you happen not to like is not un-American. Your notion that only the 40 whatever percent that voted for Romney are true Americans and that the majority are all "traitors" smacks of insanity.

Third, all this overdramatic LOLOL BAAAAAAAA stuff makes you come off looking like some clueless child who doesn't know how to have a civil conversation.

You are my favorite joke on Topix, and you just keep on giving.:)
liberal

Hyden, KY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
that baaaa is just from when your have overcome the behind buddy .looks like the dems has ever thing in their park and baaaa or nothing else going stop them for the next 4 yrs. baaaa all you can nothing going change in your direction.from what i see so just try suck it up and go with the flow.looks like to me this is the best advice i can see.then with Hillary for the next 8 yrs.by then you should be baaa out my opinion. now have nice day.and always love you liberals they have your best in mind.
Only

United States

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Only reason he's president again is all the mexicans he allowed to vote but they don't pay taxes, he's the biggest piece of sh*t ever and you all will see it before his term is up and his life as a dictator is over, halt Adolph Obama
liberal

Hyden, KY

#14 Feb 6, 2013
don't bet your boots on it the economy is slowly coming back' i never figured it would this fast but it has fooled me for sure.the next 4 yrs i bet it will be rolling again before the next presidential election.watch your stock mkt. its moving up ever day.that means people are putting stocks in America that brings prosperity and jobs.use little common sense look for good things not ever thing bad that's a mental mind does that.
hahaha

Hyden, KY

#15 Feb 6, 2013
liberal wrote:
that baaaa is just from when your have overcome the behind buddy .looks like the dems has ever thing in their park and baaaa or nothing else going stop them for the next 4 yrs. baaaa all you can nothing going change in your direction.from what i see so just try suck it up and go with the flow.looks like to me this is the best advice i can see.then with Hillary for the next 8 yrs.by then you should be baaa out my opinion. now have nice day.and always love you liberals they have your best in mind.
lol..
see what

Hyden, KY

#16 Feb 6, 2013
it is got watch some when they behind you ,can never tell whats going on in their mind ,when they break out the closet.and as you been noticing lot been doing that .haha for long time.
hahaha

Hyden, KY

#17 Feb 6, 2013
see what wrote:
it is got watch some when they behind you ,can never tell whats going on in their mind ,when they break out the closet.and as you been noticing lot been doing that .haha for long time.
yep..lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min ChromiuMan 167,794
You blind 7 hr Nasty 4
Girls at LCHS 15 hr Madmax 1
Rats 23 hr Danny 6
Quietest shooting N hyden history 23 hr Mike 11
Will Alyssa Noble be indicted? Fri Dude 15
Why hasn't Pamela Howard Brock been indicted? Fri Why 3

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages