Hayden citizens bank in Hayden

Posted in the Hyden Forum

Not impressed

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 May 1, 2013
Clients of the bank deserve to be treated with respect.why do people ,who are payed to serve the public act as tho they are smarter and better than their clients. For your information,most people who have questions just need answers. It seems to intimidate the workers ,so you often get smart answers they become defensive,and portray an attitude they just don't care,.i am so disappointed with the service Nd attitude most of all. If questions were never ask then you would not know what you need to learn to serve and perform a job for a company that deserves better. So so disappointed .
roadrunner

Hyden, KY

#2 May 1, 2013
Where the f*ck is Hayden, and do they have jobs?
duuuu

Hyden, KY

#3 May 1, 2013
roadrunner wrote:
Where the f*ck is Hayden, and do they have jobs?
do you even live in (Hayden) or as we call it hyden
duuuu

Hyden, KY

#4 May 1, 2013
duuuu wrote:
<quoted text>do you even live in (Hayden) or as we call it hyden
I do not mean roadrunner
Nathan and Mimzy

Manchester, KY

#5 May 2, 2013
I have never had any problem with the service or the staff there... However I think raising the fee for ATM withdrawals for people who are not withdrawing from one of their accounts is just robbery plain and simple. I mean 5.00?!?! No one can tell that it costs them anywhere close to that much for thy machine to check a balance over the Internet and dispense cash. That is the highest fee I have ever seen from any establishment.
go to

Hyden, KY

#6 May 3, 2013
Nathan and Mimzy wrote:
I have never had any problem with the service or the staff there... However I think raising the fee for ATM withdrawals for people who are not withdrawing from one of their accounts is just robbery plain and simple. I mean 5.00?!?! No one can tell that it costs them anywhere close to that much for thy machine to check a balance over the Internet and dispense cash. That is the highest fee I have ever seen from any establishment.
IGA or Rite Aid, buy something and get cash back for no fee. The Family Dollar does cash back but for a 1.75 fee. That's what I do if I need cash.
it got

Hyden, KY

#7 May 3, 2013
to cost a lot to run a bank they have to have money to do that with.its got to come from somewhere the loans are hard to get and the in't are low not that much in rev.for some banks now days.i like the bank in hyden. they always treat me nice.and has worked with me in ever way they can.
i dont

Hyden, KY

#8 May 3, 2013
it got wrote:
to cost a lot to run a bank they have to have money to do that with.its got to come from somewhere the loans are hard to get and the in't are low not that much in rev.for some banks now days.i like the bank in hyden. they always treat me nice.and has worked with me in ever way they can.
bank there..never will.
huu

Hyden, KY

#9 May 3, 2013
i dont wrote:
<quoted text>
bank there..never will.
got to be a reason.
there is

Hyden, KY

#10 May 3, 2013
huu wrote:
<quoted text>got to be a reason.
When I bought a home I applied for a loan there and was turned down. Good, secure job, good salary, good credit. No one could tell me why it was turned down. I was just told it was "so and so's decision". So and so could not be reached for comment. I know other people, same situation, good job, good credit, that had the same experience. Plus, when I banked there I could never keep my account straight. I would mark out my balance and put theirs, I even opened a new account. Same thing. I went to an out of the county bank, bought my home. NO PROBLEM. Later I refinanced for a lower rate at another out of county bank. Agan, No problem. They were glad to have my business. I bank out of the county and have not had a problem. So, I will never fool with them again. Ever.
oh and

Hyden, KY

#11 May 3, 2013
I got a better interest rate! LOL!!
plus

Hyden, KY

#12 May 3, 2013
I would rather bank out of town cause I don't want everyone knowing my business.
you have

Hyden, KY

#13 May 3, 2013
good reason .i have had plenty accounts their some 40 gran.some less like 3 or 4 gran.i always paid them off some early and was turned down on a loan their i dont know why, but i don't run credit any where any more i just pay cash.but i like the bank they close and keep my accounts straight.they must have changed their credit loaning. but i didn't care i have other banks always trying loan me money.i get offers all the time just come in and sign.some send checks i just got to sign them.but i going stick with my pay as i go plan.its best for me.
that

Hyden, KY

#14 May 3, 2013
you have wrote:
good reason .i have had plenty accounts their some 40 gran.some less like 3 or 4 gran.i always paid them off some early and was turned down on a loan their i dont know why, but i don't run credit any where any more i just pay cash.but i like the bank they close and keep my accounts straight.they must have changed their credit loaning. but i didn't care i have other banks always trying loan me money.i get offers all the time just come in and sign.some send checks i just got to sign them.but i going stick with my pay as i go plan.its best for me.
is the best thing to do..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 3 hr bnow 19,124
Deputy Abusing County Tax Dollars 4 hr IND 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Perfect storm 136,111
fixer-up trail or for sale 15 hr i have 16
White Rat 17 hr sonofakywhore 12
where are all the good looking women working at? 21 hr that guy 2
Dale Webb (Feb '12) Fri good 20
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]