Amanda Mae

Hyden, KY

#1 Feb 22, 2012
what a slut she is so ugly almost puked lookin at her pics ewwwwww lol why r u so stupid steph he will love me you are the problem i see that i love him u dont care about him i do =)

Since: May 11

Sheridan, AR

#2 Feb 22, 2012
This is just wrong!!
Charity Amanda Mae Joseph

Sheridan, AR

#3 Feb 22, 2012
I did not write this!!
Someone sure is screwed up to pretend they are me!!
Stephanie is a beautiful young lady and I like her.
I would never write this about her.
well well

Hyden, KY

#4 Feb 22, 2012
looky there. charity and la la looo (who is also charity joseph..lmfao) has the same ip. hmmmm..i wonder. lmfao!! hun...your insane, get help! sad thing is you have went to use another computer just to start this about this gurl. as hard as it is to believe, im sure your smart enough to know how you got caught and how everyone now knows who you are because of the last girl you started ones on. they knew it was you immediately! this time you did a little better but next time try not to be the only person to reply with now this isn't me, lol and blah blah blah! liar liar liar! got one question for you lalalooo you say your not charity..so why would you be the first to reply with this is wrong and hope people are dumb enough to believe it...its obvious its you when you do that, you started this and that lalaloo is you too. but i9 already know that! and you think just denying it is going change something, its not everybody already knows now..you have done showed your true colors.

but for you to say stephanie is ugly. lmao.she looks wayyyyyy better than you sweetie! plus she has the man and he actually wants her back unlike you. get over it charity..move on!!!
well well

Hyden, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2012
proved it was you, you was on facebook then to when this post was started, early this morning...just seen. get help!

Somerset, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2012
It's obvious that you Madison, WI started this thread to start trouble.

Yes I know that Stephanie is prettier than me and that's why she has Tyler.

I did not start this thread you did.

I wouldn't waste my time talking about people unlike you.

You need help seriously.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are so back off and leave me alone.
well well

Hyden, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2012
whatever charity..liarliarlair. i started it?..lmao. no sorry..i don't write that way but you do!!!

who am i then? go ahead say it! that's what i thought..liar liar liar!!!

your right,my IP is the same as the poster who stared this, didn't notice that..but mine changes all the time.

you started it because your jealous and stupid enough to think you can lie and get away with it. you really do need help..seriously you do!!

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2012
No u need help!!!

I promise to God I didn't start it and I know you did LOL.

I'm pretty sure your name starts with a D.
well well

Hyden, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2012
i guess that's why there is now a new thread you started about the "D"!maybe your right, maybe your wrong, i guess you will just have to wait and see. you don't know who your fuicking with..your just begging for an ass kicking.

pathetic that you would promise something like that to god! pathetic..liar, liar, liar!

hope to see you soon! lmao

fyi..someone has to first be your friend or just pretending to be on your side to back stab you. so how you get back stabber idk..but you got the biotch part right! maybe you do have a brain in there some where skank!

Somerset, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2012
I'm not going to jail over some chidish game you are playing.

I would rather eat dog poop than to see your ugly face in person.
Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2012
some people need to grow up and back the f**k up and leave charity alone cause she didnt start this crap but who ever did is just tryin to start a problem so grow up and get a life cause ur just hurtin ur self lmao.......
fan

Hyden, KY

#12 Feb 23, 2012
you hicks do not even not what an "IP" is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min DITCH MITCH 153,361
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 27 min Kentucky 4,751
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 46 min i am 16,209
large bug man spotted in hyden park creek bank 1 hr eman resu 2
wolf man seen in ky last week 2 hr murmurgurgle 83
Big fight in the hendrix house! 2 hr John010 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Yiago 131,016
•••
•••
Hyden Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••