Who are the 439 that voted for Obama?

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Idiots

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2012
You won't state your name, that is for sure. 439 people in Leslie County voted against their neighbors, against the small businesses in Hyden, against the economic base of Eastern Kentucky. You voted for increased unemployment due to the shut down of the coal industry. You voted to shut down businesses in Eastern Kentucky. You voted to depopulate Eastern Kentucky.
We want to know who you are.
Sore Loser

Irmo, SC

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Idiots wrote:
You won't state your name, that is for sure. 439 people in Leslie County voted against their neighbors, against the small businesses in Hyden, against the economic base of Eastern Kentucky. You voted for increased unemployment due to the shut down of the coal industry. You voted to shut down businesses in Eastern Kentucky. You voted to depopulate Eastern Kentucky.
Tuck your Tail Between your legs an Crawl Back in your Hole.
Idiots

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Sore Loser wrote:
<quoted text> Tuck your Tail Between your legs an Crawl Back in your Hole.
When you man up and tell us who you are, coward
ding dong

Irmo, SC

#4 Nov 6, 2012
The Witch is Dead.The Mormon Antichrist is Dead.
democrat

Wooton, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Idiots wrote:
noo the people has woke up in this county.they respect their old folks and their poor neighbor.thanks you Great people you are safe for 4 more yrs.ma god bless you and you do have a friend as commander and chief.the dems. will not forget you.as far as coal the miners will be going back to work in a very short time.good victory Leslie County.thanks we needed that.and you can resat easy now as we grow into a better life for all..good night.
ding dong

Irmo, SC

#7 Nov 7, 2012
He's gone where idiots should go below, below Ho Ho Ho in there Hole.
Classy

Franklin, TN

#8 Nov 7, 2012
ding dong wrote:
He's gone where idiots should go below, below Ho Ho Ho in there Hole.
You sound like you have the IQ of a tree.
democrat

Wooton, KY

#9 Nov 7, 2012
wow what a victory.lets have good time.by by. repubs. you finished .for good..
ding dong

Irmo, SC

#10 Nov 7, 2012
if they don't filibuster we can move forward.
Honey

Irmo, SC

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
When you man up and tell us who you are, coward
You don't want to know who I am. I would B*@ch slap you an make you like it.
fred

Crossville, TN

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Idiots wrote:
put your name on here and quit hiding behind your computer you big mouth bastard
You Need

Johnson City, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2012
To Hide your Republican Goat. Cause I got it.
WOULD IT MADDER

Hyden, KY

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Listen up! It wouldn't have matter if the WHOLE county voted for Romney. We only have three electrol votes. We won Kentucky anyways. What about the WHOLE USA. Someone must have liked him... He is back in isn't he? ha-ha
one

Hyden, KY

#15 Nov 7, 2012
democrat wrote:
<quoted text> noo the people has woke up in this county.they respect their old folks and their poor neighbor.thanks you Great people you are safe for 4 more yrs.ma god bless you and you do have a friend as commander and chief.the dems. will not forget you.as far as coal the miners will be going back to work in a very short time.good victory Leslie County.thanks we needed that.and you can resat easy now as we grow into a better life for all..good night.
And how cares for the safety of our coal miners more than the dollar of the coal owners. It is a shame you can't have a different opinion in Leslie Co. without people saying every negative thing they can and how you hate coal miners and the community. There is no war on Coal, that is a lie made up by Coal owners and the big Union bustin' Republican donors who want coal miners to work for bottom dollar, bottom benefits and unsafe conditions! Then the call us communist yet they want everyone here to think alike.
lola

Ivel, KY

#16 Nov 7, 2012
one wrote:
<quoted text>And how cares for the safety of our coal miners more than the dollar of the coal owners. It is a shame you can't have a different opinion in Leslie Co. without people saying every negative thing they can and how you hate coal miners and the community. There is no war on Coal, that is a lie made up by Coal owners and the big Union bustin' Republican donors who want coal miners to work for bottom dollar, bottom benefits and unsafe conditions! Then the call us communist yet they want everyone here to think alike.
Thank you ... Who ever you are!!
xxx

Hyden, KY

#17 Nov 7, 2012
one wrote:
<quoted text>And how cares for the safety of our coal miners more than the dollar of the coal owners. It is a shame you can't have a different opinion in Leslie Co. without people saying every negative thing they can and how you hate coal miners and the community. There is no war on Coal, that is a lie made up by Coal owners and the big Union bustin' Republican donors who want coal miners to work for bottom dollar, bottom benefits and unsafe conditions! Then the call us communist yet they want everyone here to think alike.
is 30 dollars an hour bottom dollar?
bottom dollar

Hyden, KY

#18 Nov 7, 2012
coal mining in other states even in western ky are doing great its just the mines here in eastern ky i believe the coal owners and management here are the problem they dont want to pay like other com panys bledsoe use to be the be the best company around here to work for now there the worst their management sucks the bosses are making the big bucks its the hourley workers who are getting cheated they are the workers they are the ones who have paid for the cut backs the bosses on salary it didnt hurt them they still make the big bucks thats my opinion anyways god bless them all i would be cold right now if it wasnt for them thank you coal workers
Voter

Ashland, KY

#19 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is going down for good! How long will it be before all his lies and cover-ups catch up with him? Yes he is the worst President ever but my only hope is that everything he has done catches up with him and believe me it will. Am I a sore loser nope the democrats will be though. Can you say Watergate or prison time lmao
Grow up Loser

Chicago, IL

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Pull up your big girl panties guit crying an move on
Obamer

Wooton, KY

#21 Nov 7, 2012
Ohhhhhhhh noooooooooooo... Obomer won! So that means all them there homersexuals can get married and murder babies!!!!! oh, lordy, lordy whater we gonna do?????!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 18 min ILoveFroYo 19,251
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Mike dimwit 137,707
Too many republicans in LC 3 hr Well 14
black lab stinnett grassy area 8 hr Word2thewise 3
love ya 23 hr u1mygfs4vr 3
tifffany lowe Thu Lostsoul 10
MrsGladToBeMe Thu He wolf 23
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]