Next Last
wildcat fan

Harrison, AR

#143 Jul 4, 2009
back to the top
wildcat fan

Harrison, AR

#144 Jul 6, 2009
reward offered to the arrest of the person or personing that stole my brothers cross off the side of the parkway at the leslie perry county line please help me
A true Friend

United States

#145 Jul 6, 2009
There are so many I miss but here is a few that needs to be name.. Jessica Bowling, Jimmy Turner...
Charlie Owens... Bridget Hendrix.... I cant think of any more but I sure someone will say there name.. But these was the ones I grew up with and cant forget.... RIP Friends I love you all And MISS each and every one of you...
wildcat fan

London, KY

#146 Jul 7, 2009
reward people come on some had to see it happen talk to people please help me and my family with this
alyssa noble

Lewisport, KY

#147 Dec 10, 2009
One day wrote:
My dear friend John Slone. John was senslessly murdered, the woman who vomited this horrible and cowardly act was Leslie Herald was convicted of the crime and unfortunatley her boyfriend Luke got by with it he never spent a day . John was a good man and a 1# friend. In my heart his memory lives on. Rest in sweet peace my dear friend John Slone.
I knew John he was ALWAYS there when i needed him. He was a great man who worked all his life and just had finished a beautiful dream home with great pride. Only to be murdered and tortured sensessly by a couple who were never really punished. John was no angel, however he would give you the last bite of food he had. Due to fate, I was lucky enough to meet his nephew and got engaged to him. He, like John, was not a Leslie County native. The slone family can not beleive the "justice" system in Leslie County. However I know that they are strong active cristians and they believe in God and the Bible. Vengence is mine saith the Lord, also and eye for and eye. i hope you leslie herlad and your boyfriend burn in hell.
FIRE CHICKEN

United States

#148 Dec 11, 2009
I miss Mark Gross. He was one of my dearest friends. There are times I would give anything to sit down and talk to him. Can still se his big smurk. What a sense of humor. Gone but never forgotten.
Well

Lancaster, WI

#149 Dec 11, 2009
I miss my cousin Sherry Smith, She got killed at exit 56 in Perry Co. when she struck the power pole there on the side of the road.

I miss you so much Sherry, Their is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. I love you & miss you more than anything. R.I.P Sherry Smith
fairylite5

Lancaster, WI

#150 Dec 11, 2009
i will always remember my best buddy kenton brown,
he would light up the world with just a smile, when he laughed, it was from the heart . he loved to just be himself, love his friends and family, and have a good time. there wasnt a day that went by that the crew of us as kids didnt laugh because of him, and somehow i havent laughed the same way since, and that ole swimmin hole down wendover never seems as rowdy and fun, they never made another honda that ever seemed to go as fast as the one he rode, and a fried over the fire bologna sandwich just never had the smokey just right black
around the edges like he made us, life was cut way to short for him, i just wonder what he would have been today, ah i know he would just still be kenton and that would be enough
fairylite5

Lancaster, WI

#151 Dec 11, 2009
my dad george vernon morgan, what an effect one person can have on the world around them by being a good father and a good person, he made our lives so complete, and raised us right, we were poor but i always thought i was rich because i had what so many of my friends never got the chance to have or just didnt realize the importance of at the time, i had a full time dad that did everything with us and helped us work thru everything in life till it was right, he never gave up, not even to the end, he was a great man and i honor his memories today here and carry him with me all my life, as long as his blood runs thru me a part of him still is kickin, he told me that one day before he died, and it has made me a better person. remember who u are people, and they will live on too
93 class of

Newport, KY

#152 Dec 11, 2009
Two of my best friends,Wendel Jones and Jerome Sizemore, gone but never forgotten.
well

Lancaster, WI

#153 Dec 12, 2009
I miss my pappaw Deason Hill and my uncle Jesse Begley... They both r still in my heart they are gone but never forgotten..
Virgos

China Grove, NC

#154 Dec 13, 2009
Check Day wrote:
Kenny Keen, Larry Lyons, "Big" Ed Asher, Debbie Turner. I could write a book about all the fun I had with these people.
Were listening???????? Me too!
Brittany

Lancaster, WI

#155 Dec 13, 2009
I Miss Jazmin Sizemore, I didn't get to know her long but little that I was around her we become Best friends, I think about her everyday and wish that she was still here with us, She is an example of what Drinking and Driving can cause, mainly for all of you teenagers that do so, Look at Jaz she was Young, Amazingly Beautiful, Smart, Everyone loved to be around her, & I will never forget that smile she had and how good she was to everyone that knew her, I guess you never know if tomarrow will come or not, But I hope some sweet day that I will get to see you again Jaz.
R.I.P Jazmin Corelle Sizemore
hmmmmmm

Lancaster, WI

#156 Dec 15, 2009
Dean Morgan, we were best friends and he was a a awesome guy if you ever knew him, he always stood up for what he thought was right weather it was right or wrong,he made it alright, Dean you will be missed cuz!!!!!!!!!!
SMC

London, KY

#157 Dec 19, 2009
I would like for people to remember my uncle Willie Begley,he always made me laugh and was always making jokes.When Iwas a child I lived beside him at rockhouse,everytime I seen him he was happy and always looked on the good in life I still think of him all of the time.
Virgos

China Grove, NC

#158 Dec 19, 2009
friend wrote:
janet bowling someone who could always make u laugh no matter what always had a smile on her face and so much to live for to young to leave this world jan u will always be missed by thoes who knew u
Was this the Janet that would have graduated around 1982?
lost grand son

United States

#159 Dec 20, 2009
my grand mother mavie griffiths an grandpa curly i miss them both very much and uncle melburn you will always be rembered

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min another viewer 161,220
Marsha Amos 1 hr Cockhouse 18
my D*ck is 7 inches long is that small medium ... (May '09) 1 hr Pathetic 29
What does everyone think about our new County J... (Jan '08) 1 hr Pathetic 27
Andrew howard. known as andy.. makes chairs. (Jun '15) 1 hr findandy 4
WWBZ 102.5 fm The BUZZ!!!!!!!!!! 2 hr hammer 1
Cheating husbands exposed! 6 hr Shocked 8

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages