Who just got killed on bullcreek?

Who just got killed on bullcreek?

Posted in the Hyden Forum

lcreader

Williston, SC

#1 Jul 25, 2008
just heard someone got killed on bullcreek,a motorcycle wreck i think!! does anyone know about this?
well

Williston, SC

#2 Jul 25, 2008
Does anyone know???
Noo

Williston, SC

#3 Jul 25, 2008
i have been listening to it on the scanner but not sure who yet.
jeepgal

Williston, SC

#4 Jul 25, 2008
Noo wrote:
i have been listening to it on the scanner but not sure who yet.
they said a motorcycle but nothing about who it is...hates hearing this kinda thing,sad time for someone right now,so sorry to hear this!!
Yes indeed

Williston, SC

#5 Jul 25, 2008
I hope that they were a christian. You never, ever know when your time is up. May God bless this family right now. We don't even know who it is yet, and it could be someone in our famlies. God bless them all.
LCC

Murray, KY

#6 Jul 25, 2008
So sorry to hear this. May God Bless the Family whomever they are.
has anyone heard anything

Williston, SC

#7 Jul 26, 2008
on who has died from the motorcycle accident yet?
LCC

Murray, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2008
has anyone heard anything wrote:
on who has died from the motorcycle accident yet?
I just heard who it was and am so so sorry to hear this. He was a good person, from a good family and was a hard worker. This community will surely miss him. I won't put his name up out of respect for the family. I live nearby and just found out, so some family may not know and this would be a terrible way to find out.

Please pray for this family. This is the second child they have lost due to an accident. Both very good people. She was a sweetheart and he too, was always ready to help one in any way he could.

My deepest sympathy to the family. To his Mom, words are meaningless right now, but God will see you through. You know that, just know we all care and will be praying for strength to see you all through this time of grief.
lcc

Murray, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2008
sorry this had to happen he was one of the world's most best person he will really be missed by everyone who knew him we love him very much so please pray for the family
JONESY

Williston, SC

#10 Jul 26, 2008
yes he was a good friend of mine.. when raced together alot and had some good laughs together... they are a great bunch of people.. he was a great person and will be missed on a off the track... this is sad....
joey salyers

Williston, SC

#11 Jul 26, 2008
This is unreal i couldnt believe that it was true. I was in my garage when i got the call from some neighbors last night at 1:04 am i was working on my yfz 450 that he had helped me mini times work on and was fixing a problem that he had help me solve on a miss that i had in it. They told me that he had gotten killed. He was a good friend and always was joking and cutting up with everyone. i had just left his dads at 9:15pm. They all are truly good people. He will be missed by everyone that knew him. I went all through school with him and he was the same 20 years ago as he was when he passed away i will miss you dude and i will never forget you!!!!!!!
Osborne

Williston, SC

#12 Jul 26, 2008
May God bless his family and freinds, and welcome him into heaven.
A Better America

Neenah, WI

#13 Jul 26, 2008
Who got killed and how old was he. Who are his parents?
bucket man

United States

#14 Jul 26, 2008
this is so sad my prayers is with the family.
Just a friend

Williston, SC

#15 Jul 26, 2008
Could someone tell me who it was that got killed? I have had several phone calls telling me it was someone I went to school with. Please help!
call

United States

#16 Jul 26, 2008
D Walker obit line 6722523
Disposable Hero

United States

#17 Jul 26, 2008
Please pray for the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Cczar 169,865
Black or navy blue 2door 1900s blazer 1 hr Seriously 2
Is there a big trial in Hyden next Tuesday? 6 hr Truth 12
Alyssa Noble Eatin Cheese 9 hr curious minds 1
Hyden double Kwik BP 15 hr smdh 34
Couple looking for a 3rd 15 hr do it 33
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... 16 hr Local 91

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance