Heard it was a car accident.
who

London, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2008
was it? Anyone know??
ha the

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2008
reck on middlefork was below ashers canmp the girl was traped with a tree .one source told me th thot it was a wagers i think she said she thiot it was jamie. not for sure about the first name tho . my prayers is with this family..
sadly

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2008
heard it was Jamie Smallwood! Bobbie joe called her mom and told her she was dead
family

London, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2008
sadly wrote:
heard it was Jamie Smallwood! Bobbie joe called her mom and told her she was dead
Dear Lord, I hope this is not true.
just me

United States

#7 Sep 30, 2008
How old?
sad

Williston, SC

#8 Sep 30, 2008
How old was this Jamie? Who is her family? My prayers are with the family.
This has to be

London, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2008
someone different than the person I was thinking. I think the name is not correct.
This is a lie

London, KY

#10 Sep 30, 2008
It is not Jamie Smallwoods.
umm can

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2008
some one comfirm if it is Jamie Smallwoods or not.
I can

London, KY

#12 Sep 30, 2008
She is at her grandmother's house cooking dinner. It is not her.
well

United States

#13 Sep 30, 2008
that is good to hear..
I am Jamie Smallwood

Lewisport, KY

#14 Sep 30, 2008
It isn't me. I am Jamie Smallwood. I have been at my grandmothers house , my family just lost my granpa 2 weeks ago but it is true that today while I was toward stinett several people called my mother and told her that I had been in an accident and was killed. Until I got back and came to pick my kids up, noone knew if It was me and I never knew everyone thought it was me.
Pray for this family everyone.
sary

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2008
JAMIE WAGERS . was the woman who got killed on middlefork she lived on redbird i think.thair was 3 in the reck the other 2 was ok.
unreal

United States

#16 Sep 30, 2008
The truth about is,the girl lost her life cuase the damn state dept. didnt do their job on cleaning the road after cleaning the ditch lines out.I bet there is 2 inches of mud on most of Middlefork.There has been another wreck since this girl had lost her life but luckly noone was seriously injured. Middlefork,just like plenty of other forgotten roads needs guardrails for one thing and the state actually needs to do their job!!! But now a women has lost her life and has left behind 2 very small children. God Bless the whole family.
yes

United States

#17 Sep 30, 2008
This is true... They work on the road.. and left it a mess. It was really dusty before it rain just enough for it get really slick. I think they the fam should look into getting a lawer.
May God

Lewisport, KY

#18 Sep 30, 2008
be with this family during this time of loss and tragedy. May God be with her kids, her family and to help guide and comfort them... AMEN
sad

Williston, SC

#19 Sep 30, 2008
this is so sad just knowing she has left her small children due to this accident like that i pray for all the family and friends who knew this lady and god bless those little children .
Yeah

Williston, SC

#20 Sep 30, 2008
The state did my road the same way. It was ok before they came down here and made a huge mess of it. Looked like some 15 year old boy driving that grader. He looked like he did'nt even know how to run that thing. They need to fill potholes down in here instead of unneeded ditch cleaning. And if they do grade they should scrape off the mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr umoron 153,778
Amazing Race 11 hr chickn dumplin 3
Spencer Caldwell Large Drug Bust 15 hr lmao 4
Had anyone heard about Ricky Asher going into t... 20 hr i heard 2
Biggest drug bust in 5 years being swept under ... 20 hr I Know it All 8
Awesome debate 20 hr Lordy Lordy 17
Drugs and more drugs Tue they 31

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages