LCHS is the worst high school in the state if not the country

Posted in the Hyden Forum

Former Co worker

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2012
The reason why is they only hire people who are related to someone on the board or another teacher. What a joke! Roy Naiper only got his job back n the day cuz he married omus shephards daughter(not 4 sure if he still teaches)Its the whole" good ole boy system and that applys to almost EVERY JOB in LC.Its not how much you know,its who ur related to down there in hyden.That why hyden will always be a SHIT TOWN!
Cry me a River

Elgin, OK

#2 Feb 19, 2012
If you don't like Hyden, please stay the hell out.
We don't need trash like you here.
leslie co trash

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 19, 2012
Cry me a River wrote:
If you don't like Hyden, please stay the hell out.
We don't need trash like you here.
HAHA! better get back to ur meth lab,and by the way,HYDEN IS THE WHITE TRASH CAPITOL OF THE WORLD, just sayin
Well

Lewisport, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2012
LCHS is now a top 20 school in the state of KY...get your facts straight please!
yeah right

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 20, 2012
Well wrote:
LCHS is now a top 20 school in the state of KY...get your facts straight please!
not! haha thats funny..
Well

Lewisport, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2012
Go to the KDE website..go to school digger's website..go to the high school and look at the banner hanging..all states LCHS is a top 20 school in the state based on last years test scores.
unknown

Williston, SC

#7 Feb 20, 2012
how and the hell did james stidham get a job at the board
unknown

Williston, SC

#8 Feb 20, 2012
bc his step mom n aunt work for the school system
top 20 my azz

Somerset, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2012
exactly
who

Lewisport, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2012
unknown wrote:
how and the hell did james stidham get a job at the board
said he had a job at the board?
Wise Old Toad

Lewisport, KY

#11 Feb 20, 2012
Yeah if they're not suckin d1ck, kissing a$$ or in the family ( buddy suck system or what they like to call themselves, the elite LOL ) they wouldn't be able to get a job at DQ in town. Don't fuss, just expect the same ole outcome. Nothing will ever change here in the big Hyden-Vegas. That's why nothing ever changes or gets done around here. No one has the 'know how' or any pull to make things better here in the county. This place hides the embarrassment. Those who are intelligent that wanted a better life for their child/ children and themselves had to move away. Only junkies, hypocritical christians, and the big wig jokes flourish here...not all but the majority. Get out while you still can! You won't regret it I promise.
damm

Williston, SC

#12 Feb 20, 2012
sure hope that none of you have applications in we sure would be in a hell of shape don't give up your night job don't think you could teach or work at the board.
zxzxzxzxz

Lewisport, KY

#13 Feb 20, 2012
damm wrote:
sure hope that none of you have applications in we sure would be in a hell of shape don't give up your night job don't think you could teach or work at the board.
Well you sure don't have to be much to work there or anywhere in that field for that matter, especially in HYDEN. Jus be family/friend... a random person who doesn't qualify for the job. It's ridiculous. lol ... Lol
Oh boy

United States

#14 Feb 23, 2012
Well wrote:
Go to the KDE website..go to school digger's website..go to the high school and look at the banner hanging..all states LCHS is a top 20 school in the state based on last years test scores.
Yeah, true, but so is the trouble perry county schools got into. The scores were a (lil) to (good), a lil to soon, and if im not mistaken they get paid for how good they do on the tests, gotta give em credit though, a clever way for a money racket", but the scores are "to good to be true".
Hit the nail on the head

United States

#15 Feb 24, 2012
Oh boy wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, true, but so is the trouble perry county schools got into. The scores were a (lil) to (good), a lil to soon, and if im not mistaken they get paid for how good they do on the tests, gotta give em credit though, a clever way for a money racket", but the scores are "to good to be true".
I couldn't have stated my opinion of the situation any better.
nooo

Hyden, KY

#16 Feb 24, 2012
shock here ever thing gets bout off the elections anything that can bring in some easy bucks, for some no big deal here for real..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Quantummist 131,400
Halloween Postponed 27 min Some411 1
Issac turner family (Mar '10) 1 hr Brennie 20
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 2 hr ILoveFroYo 16,994
Leslie Co. High Deceased Alumni (Aug '09) 6 hr eddiec 167
Who is over the Republican Party in Leslie County? 9 hr Stop 12
Pumpkin clues in perry county?!?! Help anyone??(-: 12 hr I heard 2

Freeze Watch for Leslie County was issued at October 30 at 3:27PM EDT

Hyden Dating
Find my Match

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hyden News, Events & Info