Rachel Boggs cheating on her husban

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
why

Williston, SC

#1 Oct 13, 2008
What happend to them I was told she was or went out on Jerry. Anybody know?
Well

Appleton, WI

#2 Oct 13, 2008
She has always been a wild one.
my 2 cents

Williston, SC

#3 Oct 13, 2008
This is not true. I can almost 100% guarantee it because I know somebody that asked her and she told them there is no way she would go out on her husband. I know this to be true as the one asking is tempting person and I was the one that asked. This is not true of her going out on her husband. shame on you.
OH YEAH

Williston, SC

#4 Oct 13, 2008
I know for a fact she would doesnt matter if your black or white or anything she would do you for what she wants.
Yeah

Appleton, WI

#5 Oct 13, 2008
Oh yea my 2 cents? You aint all that son cuz she sure took me up on it about a year ago. Thats a promise!
cackle cackle

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2008
What a bunch of ol hens ,I don't know her but I hate a dam bunch of tattlers.
Niterider

Lewisport, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2008
probably the other way around..Jerry probably went out on her LOL! he's scum!
who

Williston, SC

#9 Oct 14, 2008
Who is she?
to cackle cackle

Appleton, WI

#10 Oct 14, 2008
if my man was cheating or yours you would want to know so go back to thhen house and wait on a fox!
oh she does

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2008
like the black co ck I am one of the few in the county that knows she does lol
my 2 cents

Williston, SC

#12 Oct 14, 2008
she wasnt married a year ago
wondering

Williston, SC

#14 Oct 16, 2008
Jerry who, is it Jerry Maggard?
LAY OFF

United States

#15 Oct 22, 2008
She is one of my good friends and NO she would not cheat on her husband you guys are just jealous and you will eventually cause a killing messing in ppl's marriages oh wait that is why you say it on here you can hide behind some fake ass name you are all idiots that has nothing better to do start worrying about your own problems and leave everyone one else the HELL ALONE you board bunch of bitches and ass holes. When this gay ass site began it was for nothing more then trouble. SO EVERYONE GROW UP AND CHECK ON YOUR OWN RELATIONSHIPS because chances are if you are on here starting this shit it is prbably because you in denial either for cheating or getting cheated on!!!
closing

United States

#16 Oct 22, 2008
is this anyone elses business you people are pathetic are you obsessed wit these people. get a dang life and look at your own before you jusge others. nasty inbreds
a old friend

United States

#17 Oct 23, 2008
well everyone can change and we all have had a wild streak when we was young, but black or white you shouldnt judge dont knock it till youve tried it!! however she went as far to marry that butthead even if he is woman beater!! so i dont think she would take a chance on cheating i wld say shes had to many beatings in the past to last her a lifetime. if you took time to get to know her you wld see shes a good person no matter what color she likes her men!!!!!!!!!
use to be friends

United States

#18 Dec 17, 2008
rachael is a good mother and a great wife
Sarah

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2008
Why all the talk about Rachael??? Jerry Lewis is the one they need to trash, because thats what he is, flat out TRASH lol! Yuck....
edd

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#20 Dec 18, 2008
they both seem like good people to me.
Pickled Root

United States

#21 Dec 18, 2008
Edd, i guess that makes u trash just like'em lol!
bkah

United States

#22 Jan 4, 2009
everyone needs to stop talkin trash and look at their own family. The women are just jealous because she is hot and has Jerry and he is hot too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 149,769
laundry detergent that came with free glassware (Dec '09) 1 hr Mdechaine 229
hillbilly lingo (Jan '08) 15 hr texas pete 158
dq Mon Former employee 8
D!ck nosed Amanda Mon Down 34
Next Judge Sun that 10
happy birthday bill Jul 22 future 1

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages