In a bad relationship

In a bad relationship

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tormented

Hyden, KY

#1 Oct 20, 2012
I have with this man quiet sometime, but all he does is torments for no reason at all! Super jealous and mentally abuses me because he can, I care about him but I am growing to hate him so much because of these things he does, What should I do?
you say

Hyden, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Tormented wrote:
I have with this man quiet sometime, but all he does is torments for no reason at all! Super jealous and mentally abuses me because he can, I care about him but I am growing to hate him so much because of these things he does, What should I do?
You say he does it "because he can". Why do you allow it? NO ONE deserves to be abused, whether it be mentally, emotionally or physically. Tell him you will not tolerate it any more. The next time he does it throw a screaming fit wherever you are and whoever it is in front of. Then leave him. For good.
Stop

Hyden, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2012
Seeing him!he has always treated you this way you are the only person that takes his sh^^ he dont treat patti like that she would throw his a&& out but on the other hand You deserve it for seeing a married man and by the way he is seeing one of the housekeepers at that hospital sandy
Stop

Hyden, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2012
and I cant believe that kay is letting you live there and bring married men to your house

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Tormented wrote:
I have with this man quiet sometime, but all he does is torments for no reason at all! Super jealous and mentally abuses me because he can, I care about him but I am growing to hate him so much because of these things he does, What should I do?
I hate men who treat women this way. He has no respect for you because you are a door mat to him. He suffers no consequences for what he does. In other words, you are letting him do this to you. So, the next time he says something vicious to you, don't get hurt, or cry, you tell him that you won't stand for his attitude anymore. Back him up into a corner, tormented. He's a coward so it shouldn't be to hard.
Toxic

Wooton, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Toxic relationships are bad on your health mentally and physically. Don't put up with it no matter how much you love them. Let them go. Life is too short to be with someone who doesn't know your worth.
i will

Hyden, KY

#7 Oct 22, 2012
never understand some .i just can see why anybody would love somebody that didn't love them back.how this possible?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 22, 2012
i will wrote:
never understand some .i just can see why anybody would love somebody that didn't love them back.how this possible?
That's a mistake that women make, and men. They haven't learned that they can't make someone love them by loving them no matter what.
lucky charm

Hyden, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2012
i also have a bad relationship with the Federal Government.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Oct 22, 2012
THEM you can't back up into a corner....lol
Because

Hyden, KY

#11 Oct 22, 2012
RedFeatherFan wrote:
<quoted text>That's a mistake that women make, and men. They haven't learned that they can't make someone love them by loving them no matter what.
Sometimes people dont realize their actions or words can hurt others.But there are also others who do it on purpose because deep inside they themselves are troubled and are unhappy with themselves.So they inflict it on others. It's NOT that they don't love the person. The same reason ppl belittle others on topix. The main reasons are they are so unhappy with themselves so they feel the need to LASH out on others. I feel sorry for ppl who have so much hate in them. They tend to look down on everybody around them because of their own self.
Tormented

Hyden, KY

#12 Oct 22, 2012
Stop wrote:
Seeing him!he has always treated you this way you are the only person that takes his sh^^ he dont treat patti like that she would throw his a&& out but on the other hand You deserve it for seeing a married man and by the way he is seeing one of the housekeepers at that hospital sandy
I don't know who you are, I don't want to know either, But I am someone competely different than you are talking about, Who is Patti or Kay? My man live with his grandmother and takes care of her, I am very young woman that lives at home still with my mother and father, What are you talking about???
Tormented

Hyden, KY

#13 Oct 22, 2012
My man loves me very much, He's to obsessed with me though, Thats it's unreal, and he's so jealous, If he didn't do that then he would be alright, But I need to change that because it killing nerves.
Been There

Wooton, KY

#14 Oct 22, 2012
I think we've all been there. my ex done me this way when I was in high school. he ruined the first two years of my life in high school sadly! when I think of him now it makes me sick to my stomach. It scares me to run up on him.

if your bf is overly protective, jealous, and possessive then you need to nip it in the bud now before it gets out of hand. it will get worse before it gets better i promise. threaten him with a restraining order, change your # and block him from your fb and any other emails. give him the hint you are not property and he does not own you. he will treat you with respect or else. give him a wake up call before you do end up hating his guts because TRUST ME it will happen. sounds like he very insecure and needs a LOT of growing up to do. some jealousy is cute but going over board is a scary thing and it will ruin the way you feel towards him.
Good grief

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Oct 29, 2012
Get out, while you can. It only gets worse and there is no point in going through that for years and then having to look back at a lifetime wasted.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Oct 30, 2012
He has a problem. He needs counseling. Why don't you try to sit down and ask him why he feels like you are going to dump him for the first other guy who looks at you? Maybe he could see what's really bothering him?
fdgjhgj

Wooton, KY

#17 Nov 8, 2012
what if it is the woman that is treating the man this way and always giving him hell when he never does anything wrong?
liberal

Hyden, KY

#18 Nov 8, 2012
drop the man don't give him any of that? of yours shut him down, find something is worth your time. don't fool with a edit.you wasting your time and destroying your future.and your generation be smarter than that.find something better.and if you don't you will end up being worse than he is and your kids.that suck for long time at least 70 yrs.think about it.and you just might be a liberal.
Duh

Wooton, KY

#19 Nov 8, 2012
fdgjhgj wrote:
what if it is the woman that is treating the man this way and always giving him hell when he never does anything wrong?
A woman wouldn't treat a man like that for nothing. She must a her reasons and you're not hearing her side of the story.
fdgjhgj

Wooton, KY

#20 Nov 9, 2012
no that is just how this woman is I work all the time she spends all the money while I am at work but yet she b*tches because we aint got no money when she blows it all in sh*t and nothing to show for it no she dont have a reason to I have treated her like a queen ever sence we have been with each other not unless she is just using me for what money I do got and make

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Paul 167,939
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... 1 hr Kasper 63
Hyden double Kwik BP 2 hr poor town 12
Amanda K Couch indicted in Grayson Co. For Drugs 3 hr poor town 4
Will Alyssa Noble be indicted? 3 hr poor town 17
body found inside a trunk of car 3 hr poor town 20
who running for constable in dist 3 13 hr Citizen 4

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages