First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SuckItUp

Williston, SC

#1 May 14, 2011
BREAKING NEWS!!..The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the Hell Over It. Any complaints about how we operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchyur Bitchin., Suck it up Buttercup, life doesn't revolve around you.!
cool

Lewisport, KY

#2 May 15, 2011
suck it up and down..
old sourpussssss

Lewisport, KY

#3 May 15, 2011
cool wrote:
suck it up and down..
lol! Well.......
that guy

Sizerock, KY

#4 May 16, 2011
SuckItUp wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!..The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the Hell Over It. Any complaints about how we operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchyur Bitchin., Suck it up Buttercup, life doesn't revolve around you.!
I like that. A glimmer of truth comes shinning through.
Princess Syndrome

Green Bay, WI

#5 May 16, 2011
News Flash!! Yes the world does revolve around me last time I checked. I pretty much get everything I want. I never go without thats for sure. I have no worries, And I sure as hell can't complain. Funny thread though I must say. Toodles!
crazy

Williston, SC

#6 May 16, 2011
hey toodles it want be long until you will be eating noodles all those material things will fade away some day the sun dont shine in one dogs ash all the time if you know what i mean
now

Lewisport, KY

#7 May 16, 2011
like noodles .i can have other top line foods, but i just like noodles, and oat meal.i like pinto beans onion head and fresh baked corn bread fried potatoes .crow fish frogs turtles .i love natural foods ..don't like stakes pork chops or stuffed peppers non these fancy foods.im thinking about going wild for couple yrs. go live of the land.learn all the skills.just gun knife bucket salt ...
old sourpussssss

Lewisport, KY

#8 May 16, 2011
now wrote:
like noodles .i can have other top line foods, but i just like noodles, and oat meal.i like pinto beans onion head and fresh baked corn bread fried potatoes .crow fish frogs turtles .i love natural foods ..don't like stakes pork chops or stuffed peppers non these fancy foods.im thinking about going wild for couple yrs. go live of the land.learn all the skills.just gun knife bucket salt ...
You'll starve to death. lol. Better pack some twinkies.
why

Lewisport, KY

#9 May 16, 2011
old sourpussssss wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll starve to death. lol. Better pack some twinkies.
you so sure?
old sourpussssss

Lewisport, KY

#10 May 16, 2011
Just kidding....I am sure you would do just fine, sort of like that show "Survivorman".
dont

Lewisport, KY

#11 May 16, 2011
wary about starving to death ,freezing that's another thing.first cold spell i would be swinging back to a warm heater..
old sourpussssss

Lewisport, KY

#12 May 16, 2011
dont wrote:
wary about starving to death ,freezing that's another thing.first cold spell i would be swinging back to a warm heater..
Hahaha. You mean you would not go out, chop your own wood and start a fire by rubbing two sticks together?

Since: May 11

Lewisport, KY

#13 May 16, 2011
There. I had to register. Someone was messing with my name on another thread.
that guy

Sizerock, KY

#14 May 17, 2011
Princess Syndrome wrote:
News Flash!! Yes the world does revolve around me last time I checked. I pretty much get everything I want. I never go without thats for sure. I have no worries, And I sure as hell can't complain. Funny thread though I must say. Toodles!
Well, you must be an extremely fortunate individual indeed. Either that or you are completely delusional.:)
Princess Syndrome

Green Bay, WI

#15 May 17, 2011
crazy wrote:
hey toodles it want be long until you will be eating noodles all those material things will fade away some day the sun dont shine in one dogs ash all the time if you know what i mean
Neva! The only way I'll ever experience something like that if my children puts my old wrinkly puckery creased ass in a old folks home. And by then, I could care less where my ass ends up. I can make good anywhere I'm at. can you?
Princess Syndrome

Green Bay, WI

#16 May 17, 2011
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you must be an extremely fortunate individual indeed. Either that or you are completely delusional.:)
fortunate yes, delusional no.
old sourpussssss

Lewisport, KY

#17 May 17, 2011
lol. You go girl.
so true and funny

Lancaster, WI

#18 May 17, 2011
SuckItUp wrote:
this is so funny and true at the same time gotta give it to ya, you have talent to come up with something this good and true and please people dont start something over this comment I am just saying what everyone else wants to ......good job my friend
sounds

La Center, WA

#19 May 17, 2011
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds delusional to me.
that guy

Sizerock, KY

#20 May 17, 2011
sounds wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds delusional to me.
Agreed. It all just sounds a little too rosey to be real. The only place things are THAT GOOD is in la-la land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Yes and Amen 135,617
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 26 min ILoveFroYo 19,057
billy wayne baker 12 hr bad 3
billy wayne baker 13 hr Shabam 10
Competition? 15 hr whose side are we... 12
Kelli 15 hr Girls gone wild 3
hurt 21 hr Urnittheonly1 5
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]