Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

yeah right wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe it did, but can you truthfully say they were not on drugs or drinking? I don't think so. Minding my own business , is what's wrong with people driving on drugs or drinking everyone trying to cover it up. I'm hoping all will recover, and lead a healthy life. Time will tell. As far as praying, that's a good thing, but minding my business should I as well as you speak my mind. I don't uphold anyone driving and putting others life in danger while they party & get high while are driving. And you shouldn't either.
its pathetic when u pieces of shit have nothing better to do than to get on here and talk shit when ur opinions are based on hear say and half assed information. if u dont know exactly what happened keep ur meaningless opinions to yourselves. ppl like this make me sick, no one has the right to judge anybody.
typical

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

close family wrote:
<quoted text> its pathetic when u pieces of shit have nothing better to do than to get on here and talk shit when ur opinions are based on hear say and half assed information. if u dont know exactly what happened keep ur meaningless opinions to yourselves. ppl like this make me sick, no one has the right to judge anybody.
your saying no one has the right to judge anyone while you're judging others for speaking their mind? What's wrong with you are you high too? Have you been taking those 30's like Amy? Lol oh yeah we all know about all those 30's that HO would eat or snort everyday it's not a secret and another thing the pill heads should've been thinking about being someone's mother or daughter or sister before they got their dead beat ass on the road!! Its funny how you're blaming the crash on the road conditions but the poor man going to work didn't have any problems that is till he met the druggies!!! If you're gonna feel sorry for somebody feel sorry for the guy living right and working everyday instead of the trash!! Now get off of topics and go bum your mommy and daddy for some money or wait on your welfair check! Fuck ya very much!
coalminer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

typical wrote:
<quoted text> your saying no one has the right to judge anyone while you're judging others for speaking their mind? What's wrong with you are you high too? Have you been taking those 30's like Amy? Lol oh yeah we all know about all those 30's that HO would eat or snort everyday it's not a secret and another thing the pill heads should've been thinking about being someone's mother or daughter or sister before they got their dead beat ass on the road!! Its funny how you're blaming the crash on the road conditions but the poor man going to work didn't have any problems that is till he met the druggies!!! If you're gonna feel sorry for somebody feel sorry for the guy living right and working everyday instead of the trash!! Now get off of topics and go bum your mommy and daddy for some money or wait on your welfair check! Fuck ya very much!
i got something for u the coalminer was on drugs to u stupid ass iwork in the coalmines with the guy that drives the red truck he does more drugs than anybody truth b told he hit them we will never so truth got told
For your information

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

You can speculate all you want, but the truth of the matter is Jeff Asher WASN'T high and he's NOT a drug addict and HE was driving NOT Doug or Amy and I'm sure he has insurance. He is a miner himself and is laid off at the moment as many of our miner's are. I hope that all who were involved in this horrible accident make a full recovery.
For your information

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh, and l forgot to say I want to eat jeffs BlG JUlCY C0CK. l tried to sneak in and start SUCKlNG his meatie DlCK at the hospitaI, but the nursing staff barredme from there after l gave a several dead bodiez bIowJ0BZ.
just so you know

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

There are 2 people that's very bad hurt. And all you all have to do is sit on topix and run your mouth about things you don't even know the truth about. If you are that concerned how about go to the hospital and visit them. I'm sure they wish they could be sitting at home right now. So before you run your mouth get the truth. If you have something bad to say keep it to your self. Karma is a bitch so be careful what you say.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

coalminer wrote:
<quoted text>i got something for u the coalminer was on drugs to u stupid ass iwork in the coalmines with the guy that drives the red truck he does more drugs than anybody truth b told he hit them we will never so truth got told
you are very very wrong, if you think or say the guy in the red.truck does drugs. Don't need to defend him on here. All that knows him, knows this isn't true....
No you r wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

just so you know wrote:
There are 2 people that's very bad hurt. And all you all have to do is sit on topix and run your mouth about things you don't even know the truth about. If you are that concerned how about go to the hospital and visit them. I'm sure they wish they could be sitting at home right now. So before you run your mouth get the truth. If you have something bad to say keep it to your self. Karma is a bitch so be careful what you say.
they are three. The guy in the red truck is having surgery on with hands this morning. He may never ne able to work his hands properly again.
Family

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

For all u Einstein's who only know how to run shit on topix. Toxocolgy reports came back clean on Jeff and he was driving, and he's not able to defend himself now, but his family is, only sneaks, snakes and chicken shit people, express thier opinion on topix. SO, everybody's pill headed opinion is much much bigger than thier balls. Yeahhhhhhhh
BUDDA

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

what goes around comes around people watch your mouth, could be yours next
coalminer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text>you are very very wrong, if you think or say the guy in the red.truck does drugs. Don't need to defend him on here. All that knows him, knows this isn't true....
sorry wrong wreck dont now them
just so you know

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

No you r wrong wrote:
<quoted text>they are three. The guy in the red truck is having surgery on with hands this morning. He may never ne able to work his hands properly again.
I'm sorry for the guy and I hope he has a speedy recovery. I wish no one was hurt as far as that goes. But Amy is still not out of the woods. They haven't even started on her neck yet. And both of Jeff's legs are broke and he has already had 2 surgeries and facing another one. Maybe you all will find something better to do with your time other than running your mouth about people who are very bad hurt. I'm sure you all are perfect and have always walked the straight and narrow. If you are that concerned how about pray for them. But if you really know Jeff I bet not one of you all would have the nerve to say it to his face. Its easy to hide behind a computer. If you are going to run your mouth at least be big enough to put your name on here. But we know that won't happen cause you know Jeff would hurt you. So either shut up or man up.
yeah

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

for everyones info jeff was not on drugs,his reports came back as clean as most of you all that think you are gods angels,,well i got news for all of you news packers,,,drugs are bad ,but most of you do things that make drugs look like cryons or rither do drugs and go to church and claim to be holier than thou,,,just because the doc prescribes you a pill do you think in gods eyes its ok for you to do so,the bible talks about putting manmade substances in your body,so the next time you go to church think about that,,and as for those claining jeffs a gruggie yes go to his face and call him that or better yet come to me and tell me that,seciety cracks me up,its not drugs thats holding this county back its money,money hungry thugs
yeah

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

sorry about the grammer for all you spell checkers lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Hyden Forum right now

Search the Hyden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 4 min ind 13,128
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Calvin_Coolish 138,777
STALKER at Mountain view school 9 min 4real 17
lookin for #7 21 min I Think 23
Janet Jackson 24 min what 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min curious 122,877
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 34 min bestguest 81,214
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hyden Jobs

•••
•••