Wreck past Muncys Creek 421

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wreck

Hyden, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Does anyone have information regarding the wreck on 421 just past Muncys creek this evening?
concerned

Hyden, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Was wondering as well. Hope everyone involved was okay. Be careful out there, folks. It's nasty!
xxx

London, KY

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Amy Morgan was in the wreck, she was flown to UK, she has a broke neck
Friend

Wooton, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Which Amy Morgan is this????? Who are her parents???
Nosy Rosy

Hyden, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Was there a man named Jeff Asher also involved? If so how is he?
Hyden Cafe

Jasper, GA

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Wreck wrote:
Does anyone have information regarding the wreck on 421 just past Muncys creek this evening?
I hadn't heard, if you get and update can you post it on the forum at www.hydencafe.com people there will probably want to know too!
All was Ashers

Hyden, KY

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Amy is a Asher now and has been for the last 15 to 20 years.
Just saying

Hyden, KY

#8 Mar 6, 2013
This was a tourble accident,Amy n Jeff r at Uk and the other boy is home he was banged up bad. Amy was hurt worse than anyone else. I pray that all gets better soon. These r good people keep them in your prayers.
Who

Hyden, KY

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Who else was in the wreck was it two cars
this

Hyden, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2013
is sad hop all recover soon.ever good prayer is helpful.give prayer for this family.
wreck

United States

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Yeah, I heard they hit a man head on. They had to cut him out of his truck. Someone that was there said he was unconscious when they were working to get him out.
family

Wooton, KY

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Jeff and Amy are still in the hospital. Doug is home, no serious injuries. Jeff and Amy were hurt but will recover. All prayers are appreciated.
other man

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2013
wreck wrote:
Yeah, I heard they hit a man head on. They had to cut him out of his truck. Someone that was there said he was unconscious when they were working to get him out.
He was going to work, at shamrock. Broke both of his hands.
typical

Lake Geneva, WI

#14 Mar 7, 2013
other man wrote:
<quoted text> He was going to work, at shamrock. Broke both of his hands.
. That's usually how it goes two pill heads out running the roads hit a man going to work! I feel for the working man cause the pill heads probably dont have insurance! Smh
Who

Hyden, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2013
other man wrote:
<quoted text> He was going to work, at shamrock. Broke both of his hands.
just wondering what was his ne hadn't heard
Who

Hyden, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>just wondering what was his ne hadn't heard
. Has anyone heard how Amy was doin
close family

Somerset, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>. That's usually how it goes two pill heads out running the roads hit a man going to work! I feel for the working man cause the pill heads probably dont have insurance! Smh
yea if u knew half of what u think u would be a real dumbass....
it was a slick road u idiot. thats the trouble with this sh** everyone thanks they know it all... and if u are wondering this is his close family...
truth be told

United States

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Well "close family" if they are known for th is behavior no matter what they do bad it's always going to be the way it is because of their drug habit..If they were and this other man that they hit head on they should pay dearly for their crime regardless of the conditions of the road. Just saying.......
truth be told too

Hyden, KY

#19 Mar 8, 2013
why don't "Truth be Told" mind their own damn business!!!! All three of these men have worked in the mines!!!! This a terrible thing that has happened and sadly there are three people that was seriously hurt. We should remember them in our prayers and pray they have a speedy recovery, NOT set in judgement of what they may or may not have been doing. You need to remember this is someones children, mother, father, brother, husband that could have been killed! I'm sure the weather and condition of the roads played a big part in this accident.
yeah right

United States

#20 Mar 8, 2013
truth be told too wrote:
why don't "Truth be Told" mind their own damn business!!!! All three of these men have worked in the mines!!!! This a terrible thing that has happened and sadly there are three people that was seriously hurt. We should remember them in our prayers and pray they have a speedy recovery, NOT set in judgement of what they may or may not have been doing. You need to remember this is someones children, mother, father, brother, husband that could have been killed! I'm sure the weather and condition of the roads played a big part in this accident.
Maybe it did, but can you truthfully say they were not on drugs or drinking? I don't think so. Minding my own business , is what's wrong with people driving on drugs or drinking everyone trying to cover it up. I'm hoping all will recover, and lead a healthy life. Time will tell. As far as praying, that's a good thing, but minding my business should I as well as you speak my mind. I don't uphold anyone driving and putting others life in danger while they party & get high while are driving. And you shouldn't either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
getting pregnant and your man is fixed 42 min Doubt it 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 171,884
alyssa 2 hr Geez 21
April eversole still ugly af 8 hr Nono 29
Poll My husband dont give me money what should I do? (Dec '10) 12 hr Angel 282
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... 14 hr Frank 166
Drop a word , Add a word (Apr '12) Sat texas pete 43

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages