rockhouse

North, SC

#23 Jul 16, 2008
Pig Lewis
Election

Englewood, CO

#24 Jul 16, 2008
Hmmmm wrote:
Darrell and Johnnie Jean, hands down. They're great ppl.
Do you think Darrell will run for Judge again?
boxer

Green Bay, WI

#25 Jul 16, 2008
Omus Shepherd
girlcat

Sizerock, KY

#26 Jul 16, 2008
Miss Jean is a good canidate
WEBSTER

Lewisport, KY

#27 Jul 17, 2008
Teresa Napier, Teddy Couch, Andrew Farmer, Wayne Bowling,& Keith Bowling
i think

Lewisport, KY

#28 Jul 17, 2008
Wayne Bowling and Teddy Couch
you got to be kidding

Williston, SC

#29 Jul 17, 2008
how can a person be respected when they dont respect themselves. There is a person on this list who's spouse is the most unfaithful, crook(financial and political) going.
She knows what he does but does nothing about it.
That in my book in not a respectable person.
friend

Mount Sherman, KY

#30 Jul 17, 2008
Jimmy Simpson is a very respectful person to others the only person Jimmy ever hurts is himself
Funny

Lewisport, KY

#31 Jul 17, 2008
boxer wrote:
Omus Shepherd
He's a liar and a backstabber.
her daddy

Williston, SC

#32 Jul 17, 2008
MAD DAD wrote:
<quoted text>what unrealistic world are you living in,look here girlcat, the cats out of the bag and everyone knows it!time for them to move her to another state,another county,china, whatever they do with the rats when they are done with them, they say her own father will tell you what she is? and are'nt people in drug court supposed to have a job? she does, she is an informant! so you back off honey,the truth shall set you free, and so will ratting your friends out.not that i care, i hope she gets all her drug buddy's busted, and then they can put her in there with the rest of them... that would suit me just fine!!!!! MADDAD= MOTHERS AGAINST DRUG DOERS AND DEALERS
I have heard from sources that she is an informant, but I wonder if she has told on her daddy? He is supposed to be selling OC's just across the road from a school! Now selling them is one thing but close to a school is another!!!!!!!! She is a RAT!(WATCH OUT)
Look in the dictionary

Williston, SC

#33 Jul 17, 2008
friend wrote:
Jimmy Simpson is a very respectful person to others the only person Jimmy ever hurts is himself
To find out what respectful means! Everyone in this County knows he sells pills! EVERYONE!!!!!!!
i think

Sizerock, KY

#34 Jul 17, 2008
freddie lewis and his family are nice people.
WEBSTER

Lewisport, KY

#36 Jul 17, 2008
you got to be kidding wrote:
how can a person be respected when they dont respect themselves. There is a person on this list who's spouse is the most unfaithful, crook(financial and political) going.
She knows what he does but does nothing about it.
That in my book in not a respectable person.
Would you care to elaborate on this. What are you talking about? Who?
Girl69

Sizerock, KY

#37 Jul 17, 2008
I'm guessing Rhonda Brashear????
People please

North, SC

#38 Jul 17, 2008
think before you post other's names on here. It just gives someone else room to attack that person. I know that this thread seemed harmless and you thought you were doing a good deed but these threads always turn out ugly. Its best to not even respond to any threads that ask for names.
Blue Jay Fan

Lewisport, KY

#39 Jul 18, 2008
People please wrote:
think before you post other's names on here. It just gives someone else room to attack that person. I know that this thread seemed harmless and you thought you were doing a good deed but these threads always turn out ugly. Its best to not even respond to any threads that ask for names.
Yeah,I totally agree. Why do we even try to to communicate with the mentally challenged!!!!!
Wrong

Englewood, CO

#40 Jul 18, 2008
Girl69 wrote:
I'm guessing Rhonda Brashear????
They are not talking about Rhonda. Re-read the thread. Freddie may be many things but he is not going out on Rhonda nor have I ever heard of him being crooked. They are talking about someone else, which is typical for Topix,someone tries to start a positive or thought-provoking thread and it turns to garbage.
visitor

Williston, SC

#41 Jul 20, 2008
i think wrote:
freddie lewis and his family are nice people.
I agree 100%
Just Wondering

Williston, SC

#42 Jul 25, 2008
Teresa Napier
Why? But she puts up with Lonnie, soI guess she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Voter 153,038
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min The Apostle 4,370
Hell For Certain Clinic (Aug '08) 59 min Mortan Gibson 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 130,992
Leslie co sherif 1 hr Why 4
interracial dating WRONG and immoral (Mar '14) 1 hr LOL 140
Judge race 2 hr citizen 40
•••
•••
•••

Hyden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000