black gold festival
KYGirl

Hyden, KY

#1 May 26, 2012
Does anyone know what performers will be at the black gold festival this year?
not going

Hyden, KY

#2 May 26, 2012
be any much black gold any more ,its going be the the repub.natural gas festival..
sh w

Wooton, KY

#3 May 27, 2012
not going wrote:
be any much black gold any more ,its going be the the repub.natural gas festival..
Haha..that's funny..
just

Hyden, KY

#4 May 27, 2012
little sense of hummer their.i read the thread about the g cart track shut down.i just looked at what might have happened i found plenty.you no if you try run a business go inc.the law makers has put laws in where if you not a rich person you cant have a business.unless its a family business then its hard.the gov.elected law makers has drained the citizen with laws that if you don't make them money you cant go in business.these are the blood suckers that draining our system dry not the poor citizen.look at our coal business here look at the clean air act what was put in that laws wrote to take place the last 2 yrs.and then signed into law that they have to be forced.by law for all the people that wont's to no the truth about our coal down fall just do little research. on your computer find the clean air act see who came up with it .then see who signed it into law and see who passed it.then look at its rules and regulations see who put the cork to the coal fields.to many people go on here say never look for the truth.
sh w

Wooton, KY

#5 May 27, 2012
just wrote:
little sense of hummer their.i read the thread about the g cart track shut down.i just looked at what might have happened i found plenty.you no if you try run a business go inc.the law makers has put laws in where if you not a rich person you cant have a business.unless its a family business then its hard.the gov.elected law makers has drained the citizen with laws that if you don't make them money you cant go in business.these are the blood suckers that draining our system dry not the poor citizen.look at our coal business here look at the clean air act what was put in that laws wrote to take place the last 2 yrs.and then signed into law that they have to be forced.by law for all the people that wont's to no the truth about our coal down fall just do little research. on your computer find the clean air act see who came up with it .then see who signed it into law and see who passed it.then look at its rules and regulations see who put the cork to the coal fields.to many people go on here say never look for the truth.
Did they really shut the go cart track down? Maybe it was just some kind of inspection for safety or something.
i dont

Hyden, KY

#6 May 27, 2012
sh w wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they really shut the go cart track down? Maybe it was just some kind of inspection for safety or something.
know i was going by the thread.on here.but to have a business and work others.you got to pay for inc.like comp. and medical. and unp. with bunch of others.before you can even start.and if you hire someone and pay him 8$ an hour with the comp inc.alone not counting the others you end up paying about 30% an hour.no body can do that .so the track might have been working a bunch without all their inc. in place .just a guess.
tyep

Somerset, KY

#7 May 28, 2012
wewe
NoPe

Hyden, KY

#8 May 28, 2012
Its not shut down. It was open earlier tonight.
i think

Hyden, KY

#10 Jun 2, 2012
its 6 $ except on the week ends its 7 $. for so many min.not bad at all..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min CCzar 166,298
Tim Koogler 18 min Bull 3
Couple looking for a 3rd 5 hr Turn the lights down 21
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... Tue Wondering 19
JR Marcum I still think you are the man. (Dec '08) Tue Twinkle toes 29
Pentecostal beliefs on Adultery in a marriage Aug 14 Mikylikesit 15
Devils Daughter (Dec '16) Aug 14 Tax payer 20

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages