A huge gold nugget found in Leslie Co...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yes

Hyden, KY

#41 Aug 8, 2012
i agree its possible to find gold in the unlikable places just as diamonds.and even blue or red .like one in a 10.000.chance .and silver the same but its all possible,this earth has went for millions of yrs changes all over it .so the treasures of it can be anywhere .happy hunting..
haha

Hyden, KY

#42 Aug 8, 2012
yes wrote:
i agree its possible to find gold in the unlikable places just as diamonds.and even blue or red .like one in a 10.000.chance .and silver the same but its all possible,this earth has went for millions of yrs changes all over it .so the treasures of it can be anywhere .happy hunting..
I'd like to find some gold..on my land of course..
i would

Hyden, KY

#43 Aug 8, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to find some gold..on my land of course..
like to find gold on any land.
but wouldnt

Hyden, KY

#44 Aug 8, 2012
i would wrote:
<quoted text>like to find gold on any land.
it be much more fun if it were on your own rather than someone else's..
yes

Hyden, KY

#45 Aug 8, 2012
but you couldn't tell anyone ever body be trying take it.ever lawyer ans elected official all be after it.anything you have valuable their always somebody out get it.even your pay check.their the worst bunch of crooks in the world today than ever in history of the world.from the poor to the highest office on earth.you got watch all.you don't know who to trust.
yep

Hyden, KY

#46 Aug 9, 2012
yes wrote:
but you couldn't tell anyone ever body be trying take it.ever lawyer ans elected official all be after it.anything you have valuable their always somebody out get it.even your pay check.their the worst bunch of crooks in the world today than ever in history of the world.from the poor to the highest office on earth.you got watch all.you don't know who to trust.
You would just have to keep it really quiet..
you got

Hyden, KY

#47 Aug 9, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
You would just have to keep it really quiet..
that right.and you would have to sell it on the b.m..
hshs

Hyden, KY

#48 Aug 9, 2012
you got wrote:
<quoted text>that right.and you would have to sell it on the b.m..
Oooohh, black market gold and diamonds..sound like a James Bond movie..
haha

Hyden, KY

#49 Aug 9, 2012
hshs..lol..I can't type..
so what

Hyden, KY

#50 Aug 9, 2012
haha wrote:
hshs..lol..I can't type..
your day been like?its getting fall time get them repairs done haha..
haha

Hyden, KY

#51 Aug 10, 2012
so what wrote:
<quoted text>your day been like?its getting fall time get them repairs done haha..
repairs..I probably have things I need to get done lol..I was gone most of the day..school shopping with a little relative..
neighbor

Greenbrier, AR

#52 Nov 16, 2012
I am ready to pan for gold
ky gold

Eubank, KY

#53 Feb 6, 2013
fools gold floats real gold don't that the difference, yes there is trace amounts of gold in ky streams.
fools gold

Hyden, KY

#54 Feb 6, 2013
is all in coal .but the prize any body can find anywhere here in this county or any other place on earth ,are the rocks that has fallen from space for millions of yrs.some them can be up to 6 million dollars and more .they can have ever thing in them gold diamonds and more value than them.and they could be in your back yard or beside the road in the rivers creeks on hills bottoms anywhere .them that fall has no way of knowing where to hit they just hit.and many don't even know what they are walk right over them.the chances of anyone finding one these valued prizes are way better than any other thing you search for just google and look for your selves.
Only

Tucker, GA

#55 Feb 7, 2013
One nugget and 28 grams, looks like if this was true they be more found, I don't believe a nugget was found, now if it was 28 grams of dust and flake it would be believable, I've found flakes around pine mountain and pyrite up hurch creek but never anything worth anything, north Carolina around the smokies r full of gold and other gems like ruby's
it could

Hyden, KY

#56 Feb 7, 2013
have been a piece of gold lost for ages ended up their people would trade with nuggets of gold from out west back in the days .
money lover

United States

#57 Jan 20, 2014
Going to the family plot. So long as i know aint been touched for the better part of 60 years.... hollar here my come
satin

Hyden, KY

#58 Jan 29, 2014
Put it back who ever lost it will come back for it if it is real
unknown

Antioch, TN

#59 Nov 4, 2015
their wrote:
<quoted text>was a man found a good bit solid gold at the gravel crush on pine mtn.in a gravel he found it while he was looking for lost coins with a metal det.
Well people can say what they will, but there are very small amounts of gold here in ky, and i am willing to bet in the very near future you will no who i am when i make my gold finds public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Mickey402 159,591
Jaden Morgan 40 min Omg 2
House fire? 3 hr Tired of nerds 2
nuts 22 hr uwouldthink 1
lcdc Fri frosty 2
iga Fri Agree 3
Angela Napier Fri Omg 2

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages