Elizabeth Campbell

London, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2012
place on big br in wooton what is going on up there???
it dont matter
#4 Aug 16, 2012
cookinit wrote:
There mother is not at home so they can drink and party all they want. She has quit the man she was with to be with the one that wears glasses I think they call him albert or something in that line.She lost the only man who would take shit and took it like a fool for years, I hope she lives long enough to regret it.
are they cookinit
#5 Aug 17, 2012
cookinit wrote:
Well thets the question we want to no,are they cooking the real stuff.

Hyden, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2012
aye, Michelle get over yourself!
aye, Randy get over yourself and liz!
Hot MamaSue

Hyden, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2012
Albert is a good man. He will take care of her. She has who she wants so everybody needs to leave her alone. The choice was hers and hers alone and she made it.

Hyden, KY

#8 Aug 23, 2012
Hell no they r not cookin any damn thing up there. there mom isnt never home,she not been there much for them since her man died a few years ago,but they have been took care of and fead by their big sister melissa! they dont have big party"s up there and they r sure the fu{k r not cookin any damn thing ppl that family yhat r still living there dont mess or stick their nose in anyones bussiness.All that family is doing is trying to surive and get by if u have a problem with them tell it to their face not hidin behind a computer. we have a good idea who this is,Its between Randy & Micheal.find someone else to talk about or better else talk about yourself if you have the guts,but we all know that u r nothin but a COWARD!!

Hyden, KY

#9 Aug 26, 2012
Find another topic. This one is getting old. Leave Liz alone. She is doing great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Ren 174,030
jack wooton/jessica wells (Apr '15) 4 hr Like a man 10
April eversole still ugly af 12 hr sean 40
Leslie County clerk.. who to vote for? 13 hr Jewel of the Nile 41
Neopotism at Leslie Co Detention Center Thu Relative 7
Where she now Wed That guy 6
Drug court in hyden ky Wed john david watson 2

Hyden Jobs

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages