Lucy Deaton is a Psychopath

Lucy Deaton is a Psychopath

Posted in the Hyden Forum

Havin Burlew

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 28, 2013
When I was a baby, I told everybody that I was getting beat, and nobody gave a fk. They still don't. They defend him as if I did something. That's all they care about. Lucy Deaton is a baby battering psychopath. It's all about her. She hurts her children, over and over again, and covering up her and Kevin Deaton's crimes is all she cares about. That's all she cares about. Blow'n a child beat'n, wife beat'n psychopath's dk. That's it. That's her whole life. Her whole existence... and Havin's soul is being crushed now. She says she dont like Kevin, or Ethan, but nobody takes her seriously... that's because the cycle of violence is continuing. It's important for other child beaters to cover their crimes up. It's all they care about. They like hurt'n their own children. They get off to it. After hitting their children, they go in back, and fk each other's brains out. They get horny to child abuse... these people are sick. There's none sicker.
SET UP A CAMERA

Hyden, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Get it on film and take it to the DA's office.
Woody

Tucker, GA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Havin Burlew wrote:
When I was a baby, I told everybody that I was getting beat, and nobody gave a fk. They still don't. They defend him as if I did something. That's all they care about. Lucy Deaton is a baby battering psychopath. It's all about her. She hurts her children, over and over again, and covering up her and Kevin Deaton's crimes is all she cares about. That's all she cares about. Blow'n a child beat'n, wife beat'n psychopath's dk. That's it. That's her whole life. Her whole existence... and Havin's soul is being crushed now. She says she dont like Kevin, or Ethan, but nobody takes her seriously... that's because the cycle of violence is continuing. It's important for other child beaters to cover their crimes up. It's all they care about. They like hurt'n their own children. They get off to it. After hitting their children, they go in back, and fk each other's brains out. They get horny to child abuse... these people are sick. There's none sicker.
Johnny is that you?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr DrDoc 159,484
News Former teacher gets prison time in child sodomy... (Jun '08) 6 hr Cloverpatrol 173
News Former teacher convicted of sodomy (Jun '08) 6 hr Cloverpatrol 33
Chief of police West Point 6 hr ChissyLove 1
Any BWC/ BBC in West Point/Muldraugh (Jun '16) Feb 19 Cordwainer Trout 3
Zelma bowing David bowing Feb 19 Cat Mama 1
New Business Feb 19 Frostys Friend 1

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages