Clayton Jackson is innocent.
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#972 Mar 14, 2013
New Trial wrote:
l'm sorry to the members of the murdered famiIy stiII alive. l reaIize my relative ?Clayton is a pedophiIe and a chiId rapist who murdered those poor little angeIs.
l just can't help by spread pathoIogicaI Iies on T0PlX. Clayton deserves to rot in HeII.
Again, sorry for making myself Iook Iike a compIeteIy uneducated sociopath trying to defend my drug buddy.
Do you have pictures, or did you just watch while he did it? Did you testify to this? I doubt it.
someday

Hyden, KY

#973 Mar 14, 2013
I just wonder about the 70+ comments that have been deleted?
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#974 Mar 15, 2013
The jury wasn't sure he did it or they would have given him the death penalty. If you know someone is guilty of killing three children and you don't give them the death penalty then there is either something wrong with you or you are not sure that they did it. Plain and simple.
someday

Wooton, KY

#975 Mar 15, 2013
New Trial wrote:
The jury wasn't sure he did it or they would have given him the death penalty. If you know someone is guilty of killing three children and you don't give them the death penalty then there is either something wrong with you or you are not sure that they did it. Plain and simple.


That verdict makes no sense to me. They convicted him of the murder of the 3 children, but not of the adults.
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#976 Mar 16, 2013
The verdict was: "somebody has to pay" and "if the prosecutor says he did it, then he must have done something". But they were not sure enough to put him to death. There is a big difference between "thinking" someone did something and being able to "prove" someone did something. The Bible "Only on the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses shall a charge be established". I have to feel pity for those poor jurors who may rot in hell for "bearing false witness". Jesus was innocent and Satan made sure he was found guilty. Poor Clay County.
someday

Hyden, KY

#977 Mar 16, 2013
New Trial wrote:
The verdict was: "somebody has to pay" and "if the prosecutor says he did it, then he must have done something". But they were not sure enough to put him to death. There is a big difference between "thinking" someone did something and being able to "prove" someone did something. The Bible "Only on the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses shall a charge be established". I have to feel pity for those poor jurors who may rot in hell for "bearing false witness". Jesus was innocent and Satan made sure he was found guilty. Poor Clay County.
I definitely agree with you on that. The prosecutor was a joke. The detectives that investigated the case were a joke. They did not follow up on eyewitness reports of the men seen in Chis's truck that night. The trial should have been conducted somewhere else. I really think that Clayton Jackson was setup to take the fall. He was a poor boy and the others came from families with the means to cover up and pay off people. The other men might not have been charged at this point, but they will never have any real peace in this life. They can point the finger at Clayton and call him a monster, but the real monsters are hiding inside of them.
Enough

Macon, GA

#978 Mar 18, 2013
If there's anyone who can tell you how evil Clayton is it's Shirley Mae Caldwell. She testified to a lot in this trial against Clayton, and how can you say Clayton's not a monster when Shirley was pregnant with HIS child and he tried to kill her? Clayton has strangled her, beat her and pulled guns on her several times and even shot up her car! That's a real piece of shit to abuse a pregnant woman like that. Clayton told Billy Collett that he was staying the night with Chris, that's not evidence? Clayton changed his story several times and then admitted to being at the crime scene. Ultimately, Clayton wrote a letter claiming he saw the whole thing and accused someone who had no reason at all to harm that family, then Clayton ran away??? Clayton claims Chris was making meth, well that's another lie, Chris was never into that kind of stuff. Seems like Clayton can't tell the truth. Makes me sick to see people getting on here taking up for a killer. Clayton Jackson is a murderer and he basically told on himself, after all...where's Claytons alibi?
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#979 Mar 18, 2013
So if he is a liar, he can't admit anything can he? And as far as Shirley, she is knocked up, and an unmarried tramp, how moral is she? Or don't you all believe in marraige anymore? She did not see him kill anybody, Did she? Sometimes even pregnant tramps need to be tuned up now and them.(if that even happened) Did anybody see him kill anybody? You can't convict on the kids and not the parents. How can you separate the two? Because there is no "Hard" evidence, no witnesses, no DNA, only the hearsay testimony of a vindictive harlot who speads her legs for a "monster".(No offense Shirley, I love easy women and "Enough" brought your name into this). Believe me, there will be a New Trial. You must be convicted on Facts not Fantasy. Are you sure that "taking up for a killer" is what makes you sick or is it that you will swallow anything. And that ought to make you very popular with the boys.
Enough

Macon, GA

#981 Mar 18, 2013
New Trial wrote:
You were not there were you? I don't recall any eye witnesses at the trial. So if you were not there then you don't know for sure. When you meet your maker, swear that you know he did it and use that language with the lord and you will go straight to the fires of hell for bearing false witness.
You're on here preaching to people and turn around and speak profanity yourself! You're just another hypocrite!!! Looks like you'll be joining them in the fires of hell as well!!!!
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#982 Mar 19, 2013
"Enough": Then we will go together, you and me. You for pleasuring young boys, and I guess me for telling your dirty little secret. Did you force them to do it or bribe them with candy. It doesn't really matter. I will try and make sure Clayton is right behind you riding your ass, just the way you like it!
someday

Hyden, KY

#983 Mar 19, 2013
Enough wrote:
If there's anyone who can tell you how evil Clayton is it's Shirley Mae Caldwell. She testified to a lot in this trial against Clayton, and how can you say Clayton's not a monster when Shirley was pregnant with HIS child and he tried to kill her? Clayton has strangled her, beat her and pulled guns on her several times and even shot up her car! That's a real piece of shit to abuse a pregnant woman like that. Clayton told Billy Collett that he was staying the night with Chris, that's not evidence? Clayton changed his story several times and then admitted to being at the crime scene. Ultimately, Clayton wrote a letter claiming he saw the whole thing and accused someone who had no reason at all to harm that family, then Clayton ran away??? Clayton claims Chris was making meth, well that's another lie, Chris was never into that kind of stuff. Seems like Clayton can't tell the truth. Makes me sick to see people getting on here taking up for a killer. Clayton Jackson is a murderer and he basically told on himself, after all...where's Claytons alibi?
If you knew the REAL Shirley May, you would question everything she said at the trial. She was still with Clayton after the murders, and I do not believe it was because she was afraid of him. They did not have anything on Clayton until he wrote the letter. He is not that stupid to write a letter placing himself at the crime. The whole truth has not come out yet. Maybe if there is a new trial in a different place besides Clay Co., the truth will come out and all that were involved will pay for what they did. Clayton Jackson may be locked up but there are others that should be locked up too.
No Motive

Jackson, KY

#984 Mar 20, 2013
I know all these people involved in this case and know them all on a very personal level. Chris and Amanda were close friends of mine. I do not think that Clayton has told the truth at all yet, who witnesses a murder of an entire family and then runs away not telling anyone or calling the law because that's basically what Clayton claims to do! I believe that Clayton wrote that letter to draw attention away from himself, and yeah Clayton must be pretty darn stupid to write a letter accusing people who had no reason to harm that family. There's just no motive there! I don't believe these people Clayton mentioned in his letter had anything at all to do with it. If Clayton is so innocent then why didn't he get on the stand and give his own testimony? He just sat there when they showed pictures of the family with those ice cold blue eyes and showed no emotion at all. Clayton claims that Chris was his best friend, but if that were my best friend and I was being accused of something like that and I was innocent I don't think I could just sit there and be like a cold stone. I think Clayton is where he needs to be so he doesn't harm anyone else. Maybe one day Clayton will tell the whole truth that just maybe he acted alone out of one of his rage filled tantrums he would throw and things got out of hand, Clayton is known for not being able to control his temper!
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#985 Mar 20, 2013
I am in no way saying that Clayton is innocent, there is just no evidence that PROVES that he did it. All we have are stories. Not being able to control his temper in no way PROVES that he killed anyone. And when you put somebody away for life there ought to be Witnesses, DNA, Finger Prints, something, not just finger pointing. Everybody deserves to be proven guilty. Not "guilty" because I think you did it. And if they can do it to him, they can do it to almost anybody. If the the jury was so sure, they should have put him down. Murdering 3 children = DEATH PENALTY!!! But they left it open for appeal. Because there was no evidence that PROVES he did it. You all be very careful when you think this kind of "justice" is right. Very careful...
Then

Macon, GA

#986 Mar 21, 2013
The same thing can apply to pointing fingers at 'others involved' as well. I'm sure there was enough of something for the jury to find Clayton guilty for the children, after all Clayton did admit he set the trailor on fire. To set something on fire is to destroy it completely with all the evidence remaining inside.
someday

Hyden, KY

#987 Mar 21, 2013
Clayton Jackson is getting a new trial. It was on the 6:00 news - WYMT. Maybe now the truth will be revealed.
someday

Hyden, KY

#988 Mar 21, 2013
only

Macon, GA

#989 Mar 22, 2013
Clayton is only getting new trial because one of the jurors were friends with the victims brother. This doesn't mean he's going to get away with it by no means necessary. Heck, maybe this time the jury will go ahead and give him the death penalty and convict Clayton for the whole thing like he deserves! There's no one else who would want to harm that family besides Clayton, I mean, they never had much of nothing but each other and Clayton even took that away from them, POS!!!!!!
Elmo

Versailles, KY

#990 Mar 22, 2013
Honestly wrote:
How can you say he's innocent, new trial? Were you there when it happened? No one knows what really happened that night, EXCEPT for the people involved. Whomever killed that family needs to be held accountable for their actions, and on the day of judgment before GOD, then that person will pay for what they have done.
The law says that the accused is "presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt." Everything about this case is, by definition, in a state of "reasonable doubt." No physical evidence, no witnesses, just a bunch of talk from a bunch of slope-headed, mouth breathing, food stamp grubbers. I asked this once before - how many of you would be willing to put your life in the hands of twelve people too stupid to program a VCR?
someday

Hyden, KY

#991 Mar 22, 2013
I have never understood some people being so sure that Clayton did this crime when it is a fact that 3 other people were seen in Chris's truck after 11 that night and Clayton Jackson was not one of those people. This case has not been solved and we can blame det. Griffith for that. Clayton Jacksn really should not even have been indicted on the evidence. Hopefully the new trial will not be in this part of the state.
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#992 Mar 22, 2013
Well look at that, a "New Trial". Hopefully, if the District Attorney, decides to proceed, there will be real evidence in the New Trial. And if they "Prove" that he did it, then fry him like a chicken. But if that is all they had, then they better stay on the porch because Clayton will be coming home... And that may make a few of you very uncomfortable.---->
----> ----> What's that they say in the mine "FIRE IN YOUR HOLE".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Cczar 167,577
Property Tax Collection 5 hr investor 11
Quietest shooting N hyden history 5 hr because 8
Was old man dillion asher jewish (Sep '11) 6 hr Robert Asher 131
Rats 9 hr Kim 5
body found inside a trunk of car 18 hr Say What 15
save a lot (Dec '10) 22 hr Monroe 15

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages