Clayton Jackson is innocent.
Tina

Harrison, AR

#952 Jun 11, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's been real rough on the murder victims, too. Wait, they're dead...ALONG WITH THEIR CHILDREN!LMFAO! You think you'll actually get sympathy after this CHlLD murdering piece of SHlT killed 4 innocent people? Get the FUCKlNG HeII out of here with that! hahahahahahahah!
Hope Clayton's beat and gets a gang FUCKlNG daily. We ALL know CHiLD kiIIers and RAPlSTS are regularly shanked / kiIIed in prison. Clayton will get what he deserves eventually. lt's only a
matter of time before he gets in a cell with a lifer who hates chiId kiIIers. Then it's party time.
hahahahahah!
did it make you feel good to talk to this woman like that? You act like SHE'S the murderer. If her husband did this he's getting what he deserves, but she was just asking anybody for information to come forward. If he did it, CLAY JACKSON needs to suffer, not his INNOCENT child or wife. They did nothing to deserve being treated like this! It makes me sick in cases like this when ppl treat the families of the guilty party like THEIR the criminals! They can't help what he does! OF COURSE his daughter loves him! She's just a kid. And his wife will be treated like crap forever for something SHE didn't do! I KNOW there are dead victims here,rest their souls, but there are LIVE victims in a case like this too. Stop being such an azzhole and talking crap to someone and being so cruel when they've done NOTHING to deserve it. Maybe you'll feel like a big man/woman now that you've done that! Backwards idiot!
Face It

Macon, GA

#953 Jun 11, 2012
If there ARE any real victims that are still alive out of all this it's not the family of Clayton Jackson! It's the family of Chris and Amanda, they're the ones who have lost their family. Clayton is still breathing and alive, and of course Claytons family can't help what he did, especially Claytons children. Claytons ex-wife needs to quit getting on here and posting if she doesn't want people to respond to her comments now doesn't she? This topix isn't a place of truth, just opinion, she needs to quit posting on this topix if it bothers her so bad and raise her kids the best she knows how, that will be up to her though.
JoJo

Harrison, AR

#954 Jun 11, 2012
Face It wrote:
If there ARE any real victims that are still alive out of all this it's not the family of Clayton Jackson! It's the family of Chris and Amanda, they're the ones who have lost their family. Clayton is still breathing and alive, and of course Claytons family can't help what he did, especially Claytons children. Claytons ex-wife needs to quit getting on here and posting if she doesn't want people to respond to her comments now doesn't she? This topix isn't a place of truth, just opinion, she needs to quit
posting on this topix if it bothers her so bad and
raise her kids the best she knows how, that will
be up to her though.
she posted to ask if anybody had any new evidence. The last ditch, desperate attempt of a woman hoping her husband is innocent. It's what ANY of us would do. And that's the only post I saw from her. You're right, of course, the family of the murder victims and the victims themselves are the main victims here, but this Jackson guys family is victims too. He destroyed their lives that day as well. And ppl just need to remember that and that they've done nothing wrong, except trusting in a piece of crap!
How

Hyden, KY

#955 Jun 13, 2012
can anyone really know that this case has been solved. The trial was all about circumstantial evidence which was not even enough to convict this man of the murders of the 2 adults. The other men mentioned in the letter from prison were seen on Jackscreek that night by people that are too afraid to talk. I guess as long as they convicted someone, that is all that matters to a lot of people. It doesn't matter if there were more involved.
Correct

Harlan, KY

#956 Jun 14, 2012
How wrote:
can anyone really know that this case has been solved. The trial was all about circumstantial evidence which was not even enough to convict this man of the murders of the 2 adults. The other men mentioned in the letter from prison were seen on Jackscreek that night by people that are too afraid to talk. I guess as long as they convicted someone, that is all that matters to a lot of people. It doesn't matter if there were more involved.
You are definitely correct.
I still

Macon, GA

#957 Jun 14, 2012
believe Clayton is guilty and that letter he wrote held no truth at all, it just doesn't make sense. I think Clayton is where he should be, rotting in jail.
without

Hyden, KY

#958 Jun 14, 2012
a eye witness no one is guilty.no body should be convicted unless their are a good solid eye witness or dna.without that there no way it should be done..
Letter

Hyden, KY

#959 Jun 15, 2012
I still wrote:
believe Clayton is guilty and that letter he wrote held no truth at all, it just doesn't make sense. I think Clayton is where he should be, rotting in jail.
How can you know that it held no truth? Until he wrote that letter, they did not even have enough on him to indict.
Well

Macon, GA

#960 Jun 15, 2012
in the letter Clayton said Chris was murdered over drugs, that doesn't make sense Chris was never into drugs. Clayton also changed his story several times, which proves Clayton's a liar. That letter was no help in indicting Clayton, in the letter Clayton claims to witness a murder then flee from the home...Clayton is guilty and he will never get out of prison.
someday

Hyden, KY

#961 Jan 26, 2013
the whole truth will come out. It is only a matter of time.
Jackson

Mount Vernon, KY

#962 Jan 28, 2013
someday wrote:
the whole truth will come out. It is only a matter of time.
yes it sure is
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#963 Mar 7, 2013
If he can be found guilty with no real evidence, than anybody can be "found guilty".
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#964 Mar 7, 2013
"no physical evidence linking the killer to the slayings was found inside the trailer". "The prime evidence against him was testimony from other inmates". When did jurys start believing inmates?
Clayton

Cheyenne, WY

#965 Mar 7, 2013
is a chiId kiIIing PlECE of SHlT. DeaI with it, BlTCH.
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#966 Mar 8, 2013
You were not there were you? I don't recall any eye witnesses at the trial. So if you were not there then you don't know for sure. When you meet your maker, swear that you know he did it and use that language with the lord and you will go straight to the fires of hell for bearing false witness.
Honestly

Lexington, KY

#967 Mar 8, 2013
How can you say he's innocent, new trial? Were you there when it happened? No one knows what really happened that night, EXCEPT for the people involved. Whomever killed that family needs to be held accountable for their actions, and on the day of judgment before GOD, then that person will pay for what they have done.
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#968 Mar 9, 2013
I did not say he was innocent. Did I? If I can Quote you Honestly: "No one knows what really happened that night, EXCEPT for the people involved" You say:"Whomever killed that family needs to be held accountable for their actions". See, you did not say that Clayton is accountable. Because you know that you do not know what happened. The jury was told a story that is not supported by evidence. The evidence was burnt to a crisp. "One witness is not enough to convict anyone accused of any crime or offense they may have committed Deuteronomy 19:15" How many witnesses say Clayton killed those children and then didn't see him kill the parents. None that I know of.
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#969 Mar 9, 2013
You are right "Whomever killed that family needs to be held accountable for their actions, and on the day of judgment before GOD, then that person will pay for what they have done". And they will be, but woe to anyone who convicts someone, who is motivated by vengence and not the truth.(Bearing false witness). Prosecutors and police are not agents of God, they work for money and position. It is their job to convict, not necessarily to find the truth. How many of these boys let the drug dealers do their business?
New Trial

Cheyenne, WY

#970 Mar 10, 2013
l'm sorry to the members of the murdered famiIy stiII alive. l reaIize my relative ?Clayton is a pedophiIe and a chiId rapist who murdered those poor little angeIs.

l just can't help by spread pathoIogicaI Iies on T0PlX. Clayton deserves to rot in HeII.

Again, sorry for making myself Iook Iike a compIeteIy uneducated sociopath trying to defend my drug buddy.
someday

Hyden, KY

#971 Mar 10, 2013
There were other people involved in this crime that are walking around the neighborhood. They might be free now, but they will never be free of the knowledge of what they did. If there had been a real investigation of this crime, maybe the truth of what happened that night would be known. Maybe it will still be known.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i was robbed by Thomas Asher and Mollie Carol M... 17 min Janet Napier 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min IND 148,329
Marios pizza 57 min Wendigo 5
Poll has tim adams turned gay? (Aug '10) 1 hr MushroomKingdom 4
John Johnson got a small dingy 3 hr Women scorned 3
Elk Guide 5 hr well 3
Drugs and more drugs 8 hr educated -N-truth 20
getting rid of tree frogs from my swimming pool (May '08) May 12 rhonda_c 114
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages