Emily Baker house burn down last night up Cutshin

Posted in the Hyden Forum

a friend of a friend

Deposit, NY

#1 Aug 17, 2010
they lost every thing they has please help them out
they are 5 in her family emily is sick in a wheel chair
they are her two girl and her brother billy and her son inlaw that
live with her, if it wasnt for her son inlaw wakeing up at one clock they would all have got burn up he is a hero. so please do what you can to help them and i will to this is so sad thanks...
for your time keep them in your prayer they are staying with her daughter diana and allen wooton.....up in levi branch close to billy joe lewis church...
haa

Lewisport, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2010
good chance for Billy Joe Lewis. church and the good people that are in the church as well as all the good people in the hood there to step up and .count for something like taking up money .for them poor people another home .with the mother in the wheal chair.it takes good family to even care for the older people.most toss them in nursing home .now i no its hard to just build a big house it takes time and lots of money.but it don't take much take up donation and pay down payment on mobile home .and have the people back in life in about a week or so.and everybody all churches and people asked at your homes give what you can and as an old middleforker i no god will bless and be proud of all his children.some of there family need leave an address .where people can give to the family.let all be generous in times of need like this..ma god bless..
FRIEND

La Center, WA

#3 Aug 17, 2010
I used to date one of her grandsons. Emily is a good woman. I will get stuff together and give it to them just let me know were I need to take it to Thanks!! So sorry for the baker family. I will help in any way I can :)
a friend of a friend

Deposit, NY

#4 Aug 17, 2010
they are staying with allen and diana wooton at
LEVI BRANCH RD TURN RIGHT ON THE BLACK TOP ROAD GO UP THE HILL IT THE FIRST TRAILER ON YOUR ,RIGHT
YOU CANNT MISS IT.YOU SEE A BROWN CAR AN SMALL BLACK TRUCK.AND A MAIL BOX CLOSE TO THE ROAD WHEN YOU COME TO BILLY JOE CHURCH... YOU SEE A SIGN THAT SAY LEVI BRANCH RD THANK FOR YOUR HELP...
THIS HAS BROKEN MY HEART SO MUCH...EMILY DAUGHTER
IS IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW...IT WAS TO MUCH FOR HER TO TAKE...PLEASE HELP THEM THEY HAVE LOST EVERY THING .....
to many rats

Williston, SC

#5 Aug 17, 2010
i guess some certain people who lives ratted on the wrong one i hate for emily but you can't have rats living in your house
shelia

Hindman, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2010
emily is my aunt how did the house catch on fire? and do u all know if diana has a home number thanks
FRIEND

La Center, WA

#7 Aug 17, 2010
to many rats wrote:
i guess some certain people who lives ratted on the wrong one i hate for emily but you can't have rats living in your house
wtf does ratting have to do with them loosing everything. Fist off Emily is probably in her 80's. she ant ratted on no one! Bud and Judy stay to there self and so does Bill. WHAT IS YOU PROBLEM? you all have nothing better to do. you know it takes a low life to get on here and talk sh!t about people that just lost everything they had. I know who this is the same person who was talk sh!t about other people in there family leave this family ALONE THEY ARE GOING TROUGH ENOUGH I WOULD SAY!!!! Unless you are wanting to donate or leave something nice about them just stay off here they have enough to deal with right now!!!!!!!!!!
to many rats

Williston, SC

#8 Aug 17, 2010
I DID NOT SAY EMILY WAS A RAT I SAID SHE HAD THE WRONG PEOPLE STAYING THERE AND BY THE WAY I HAVE A COACH AND CHAIR I WAS GOING TO DONATE SMART ASS SOMETIME INNOCENT PEOPLE SUFFERS FROM FAMILY MEMBER WHO SCREWS OVER THE WRONG PEOPLE I LIKE EMILY BILL AND OTHERS WHO STAY THERE BUT I DON'T THAT IS WHAT HAPPANED BUT THESE DAYS YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DONATING SMART ASS
shelia

Hindman, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2010
this makes twice they have lost their house due to fire n i hear that sue got burnt also
sounds like

Harpursville, NY

#10 Aug 17, 2010
to many rats knows something or has heard something.1134
help them

Deposit, NY

#11 Aug 17, 2010
they are not rats and yur a stuiped dumb azz prick
emily lost all what she has due to a fire she sick
sue emily bill bud are good people let help them out im doing all what i can they need lots of stuff they have to start over
friend of a friend

Deposit, NY

#12 Aug 18, 2010
emily and her family are staying with diana - Alan wooton they live at levi branch rd. turn right where billy joe church is at go up the black top rd first trailer on your right any thing that you can give would help out a lot thank
FRIEND

La Center, WA

#14 Aug 20, 2010
I am going to clean my whole house today. I am going to bring them all kinds of stuff. If you could give me some sizes it would be great. I know that they lost everything. I have a little bit of everything to get rid of including some furniture. If You just let me know what size like shoe, pants, shirt, sizes. Thanks
concerned

Williston, SC

#15 Aug 20, 2010
If they can get a letter from the food stamp office that their home burned down they can go to the cutshin mission to get anything they need and the mission in big creek may also help.
a friend of a friend

Deposit, NY

#16 Aug 20, 2010
FRIEND wrote:
I am going to clean my whole house today. I am going to bring them all kinds of stuff. If you could give me some sizes it would be great. I know that they lost everything. I have a little bit of everything to get rid of including some furniture. If You just let me know what size like shoe, pants, shirt, sizes. Thanks
judy very small she wear 12 pant in girl size and m shirt emily wear L SIZE BILL WEAR 33-30 PANT M SHIRT BUD
WEAR 30=30 PANT L SHIRT
SUE WEAR XL PANT XL IN SHIRT AND THANK A LOT ALL CAN HELP.
a friend of a friend

Deposit, NY

#17 Aug 20, 2010
concerned wrote:
If they can get a letter from the food stamp office that their home burned down they can go to the cutshin mission to get anything they need and the mission in big creek may also help.
THANK I WILL TELL THEM
thank

Deposit, NY

#18 Aug 22, 2010
emily need a bed to sleep in she lay in a chair . they all need some bed up there where they stay at diana has 2 small bed but that enough bill and bud need a bed to thank..
thank

Deposit, NY

#19 Aug 22, 2010
i like to thank diana allan wooton for doing all they can to help out but emily is a very sick women she laying in a chair judy need some cloths so dose billy bud and sue and emily need cloths all so and i would like to thank all that have help them out all they need is a place to rents or help getting the money for a new home any thing you all can do to help them out if you know of any where they can get help please put it on here thank u all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder 6 min Really 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min old man 172,932
Tony Lewis the pedophile RE UPLOADED 4 hr Harlan Wayne Turn... 8
alyssa 6 hr jfp 22
Dog tied short chain 9 hr Bob 12
Meth Heads Destroying Lives 10 hr Helfer 2
randy baker (Dec '13) 20 hr Bonkers 4

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages