'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
45,061 - 45,080 of 146,213 Comments Last updated 51 min ago
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
OBAMA SNUBS WORLD LEADERS, APPEARS ON 'VIEW'
'Campaigning triumphs over governance once again'
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/obama-snubs-world-...
ac287149
Hey the guy feels entitled to a little air-time once in a while to discuss the progress he's made. He wants you to agree, so he goes on shows like Letterman and the View. So what, the people he's dissing are the same ones involved in the biggest foreign policy crisis we've had in two generations. Hey, Obama's proud of his record of creating chaos, disorder, and lawlessness out of a modicum of stability. It's his victory lap and he's fully engaged in revelling.
I'm going to 'apologize' first...
BUT say....
I HAVE to "agree" with this comment!
Over & OUT!
Maybe he's interviewing for new job in show business. He's so in love with him self .
Nerd Rage

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>There is more oil being produced in the US than ever before you dumbass.
Nice talking point but that was created under Bush and most people know that. You should be asking how the Coal Industry is doing under Obama.
wake me up reality

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonter wrote:
What the Republicans dont want you to know!! Most of the Rs know that the gig is up, that 80 million Baby Boomers are getting ready to retire, and all those Tax Loop Holes, Off Shore Tax Heavens and the like are over, that they have to come up with a new Ponzy Scheme, to sock it to the working man, to pay for the Police Force that the Military has become, so they can push Caputalism all around the world, under the isquise of Democracy, but like Ron Paul says it isnt going to work. I used to work for a Fortune 500 Company, they knew or Predicted that all this was going to happen yrs ago, which makes what Bush has done that much worse, all this stuff that is giong on isnt an accident, it was well planned an orchastrated, look at who has really lost anything, the little man, follow the money, whats worse they will go as far as using God, anyone that has half a brain knows the only thing that they worship is the WORLD, dont B deceived, read your Bible ask God for wisdom to understand, and I promise you he will give it.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling...but wait, how can that be? Didn't Obama save us from all that doom and gloom (you speak of) with the GM bailout and his job stimulus bills? He sure did. We even had a Summer of Recovery Party and Obama himself said the recession was over. Like the internet...if Obama says it then it has to be true, right? There's one thing I don't understand. Obama and the dems keep bragging and bragging about all these jobs they have saved and created but it's been 45 straight months of high unemployment on Obama's watch. Where the hell did those jobs go to? Shouldn't they have at least took the 45 months of high unemployment down once or twice in 4 years?

Called the local cinemas and asked if they would be showing 2016 and the guy said no. Asked him why not and he said because. lol

Still waiting on Obama to address our nation from the Oval Office about the terrorists that murdered 4 American citizens on Sept 11th. Nothing yet? I know reports about his appearance on David Letterman has been on the news and all over the internet.

Just thinking out loud.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
'FAST AND FURIOUS' WHITEWASH BY JUSTICE DEP'T
Exclusive: Chuck Norris declares,'American people deserve answers'
Even with its omissions, the OIG report is a chilling indictment of a collapse in leadership at the highest levels of federal law enforcement. There may be 14 staffers who take the fall, but itís clear that their political appointee superiors were either asleep at the switch, or willing to jeopardize public safety to push an agenda that remains undisclosed. Can anyone possibly need any more reasons to register to vote?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/fast-furious-white...
This is not meant to get into the specifics of the Civil War because we would be on this topic forever.....it is meant to compare issues.

History says that General Meade won the battle of Gettysburg.

General Lee lost the battle of Gettysburg, but won the Battle of Bull Run.

They do not say the 23,000 men who fought in that battle won or lost Gettysburg or Bull Run.

It is always the person commanding or in charge that either gets the credit or takes the fall.

Therefore, in the collapse or mistakes that were made in Fast and Furious, it's Eric Holder who should take the fall. He was in charge.

If it's good enough for Generals Lee and Meade, it's good enough for Eric Holder.

He as their superior is at fault for lack of leadership or failure, and the 14 staffers should not have to take the heat for him!
Nerd Rage

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with this being his presidency, and , indeed his problems. But it took 15 years for this country to dig out of the Great Depression, so the notion that someone, anyone, can fix this situation in 1 term or 2 or even 3 is very naive. You've got more people looking for fewer jobs [thanks to that Great Bi-partisan Folly, NAFTA], obstructionism and bi-partisan dragging of feet on this and that, and a complete and utter denial of any sense of need to act on anything. I wish there were some way, right now, to feather -and- tar every damn member of Congress and ride them out of Washington and start over. And, please, no harking of the Tea Party, they're just as bad as the rest of them. Anyone who thinks they don't have their own spoiled agenda is just plain old naive or stupid.
Actually, history shows that Regan has a tougher time taking over after Carter yet he was able to create jobs in his first term. Also the Great Depression was under FDR and if you get a chance do some fact finding on him and you will see that his presidency actually hindered the US from coming out of the depression by 10 years. Which was one of the reasons why after he passed away congress enacted term limits? Another point is one of Obama's promise's was to turn this around in his first term or he said he wouldn't run again. I just wanna touch on the "Tea Party". Most people have no idea what the "Tea Party" stands for yet they take the blame for so many things well let me cite the Tea Party's three core values are fiscal responsibility, constitutionally limited government, and free markets and thatís it. They don't care about gay marriage or abortion or all the other lies that people who don't have a clue enjoy making up. If you see anything wrong in their message then please post about it.
http://www.history.com/topics/1930s
http://www.teaparty.org/
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
As usual. I post my sources. If anyone wants any additional information then please ask. I do cite biased sources unless I'm trying to make a point.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Ok, have a question for you folks that excel in math.
They tell us that 23 million Americans are out of work. People who don't work don't pay taxes, other than the local and state types, etc.
But when you work, they take taxes out of your check.
If we are 300 million (give or take) in the US, and 47% are said to not pay taxes, then how can we have only 23 million unemployed?
Wouldn't it be closer to almost 150 million if it was truly 47%?
This don't make sense, I know.
The others are children. Not supposed to work! That's one of the. It reason for unions and child labor laws. Children working in coal mines. The flash camera when it was first introduced caught some very bad images of children working in coal mines.

Who ran the mines? Rich white guys!
Are You Kidding

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

barney fife wrote:
<quoted text>if you divided every penny in the u s evenly within 3 years the same people that are poor now would be poor then and the same people who are rich now would be rich then. money dont fix lazy or stupid , you decide wich you are.
Good one!!
Are You Kidding

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
'FAST AND FURIOUS' WHITEWASH BY JUSTICE DEP'T
Exclusive: Chuck Norris declares,'American people deserve answers'
Even with its omissions, the OIG report is a chilling indictment of a collapse in leadership at the highest levels of federal law enforcement. There may be 14 staffers who take the fall, but itís clear that their political appointee superiors were either asleep at the switch, or willing to jeopardize public safety to push an agenda that remains undisclosed. Can anyone possibly need any more reasons to register to vote?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/fast-furious-white...
AL, one of my questions is why did it take this investigation for the 14 staffers to "take the fall"? Why hadn't Holder already dismissed these idiots since they were at fault? I realize it probably goes much deeper than that, but you would think he would have already known who would be "found" at fault. Why does it take an OIG report to get ANY disciplinary action?
Nerd Rage

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, history shows that Regan has a tougher time taking over after Carter yet he was able to create jobs in his first term. Also the Great Depression was under FDR and if you get a chance do some fact finding on him and you will see that his presidency actually hindered the US from coming out of the depression by 10 years. Which was one of the reasons why after he passed away congress enacted term limits? Another point is one of Obama's promise's was to turn this around in his first term or he said he wouldn't run again. I just wanna touch on the "Tea Party". Most people have no idea what the "Tea Party" stands for yet they take the blame for so many things well let me cite the Tea Party's three core values are fiscal responsibility, constitutionally limited government, and free markets and thatís it. They don't care about gay marriage or abortion or all the other lies that people who don't have a clue enjoy making up. If you see anything wrong in their message then please post about it.
http://www.history.com/topics/1930s
http://www.teaparty.org/
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
As usual. I post my sources. If anyone wants any additional information then please ask. I do cite biased sources unless I'm trying to make a point.
Also you're right it may take 3 terms to dig out of this mess but creating massive govt. programs with absolutly no way to pay for it is leading us down a wrong road.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statement...

http://radioviceonline.com/tax-the-rich-run-t...

Take a look at the links to get an idea of how taxing the rich at 100% will do for us. Part of my point is to get people to think about what will we do if Obama continues to spend money we don't have and certainly money that no one will lend us including China, Russia or India.
anothe new baby daddy

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The others are children. Not supposed to work! That's one of the. It reason for unions and child labor laws. Children working in coal mines. The flash camera when it was first introduced caught some very bad images of children working in coal mines.
Actually the other ones are people who camp out on welfare for life that haven't paid taxes and will never pay taxes but get huge refunds because they have 4 kids by 4 different men. It pays to spread 'em. Yay democrats.
Are You Kidding

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
OBAMA SNUBS WORLD LEADERS, APPEARS ON 'VIEW'
'Campaigning triumphs over governance once again'
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/obama-snubs-world-...
ac287149
Hey the guy feels entitled to a little air-time once in a while to discuss the progress he's made. He wants you to agree, so he goes on shows like Letterman and the View. So what, the people he's dissing are the same ones involved in the biggest foreign policy crisis we've had in two generations. Hey, Obama's proud of his record of creating chaos, disorder, and lawlessness out of a modicum of stability. It's his victory lap and he's fully engaged in revelling.
I'm going to 'apologize' first...
BUT say....
I HAVE to "agree" with this comment!
Over & OUT!
Unbelievable!!!!!! I know what you are saying!!!

See below from 60 Minutes interview.

Obama, interviewed for Sunday's edition of "60 Minutes" on broadcaster CBS, said he understands and agrees with Netanyahu's insistence that Iran not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons as this would threaten both countries, the world in general, and kick off an arms race.

But Obama added: "When it comes to our national security decisions -- any pressure that I feel is simply to do what's right for the American people. And I am going to block out -- any noise that's out there."...

Obama's contender for the presidency, Republican Mitt Romney, said this was no way to treat an ally.

The decision not to meet with Netanyahu, he said, also in an interview with "60 minutes", "is a mistake and sends a message throughout the Middle East that somehow we distance ourselves from our friends and I think the exact opposite approach is what's necessary."

"Block out any noise that's out there"!!!!!!!!!! You have got be be kidding!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist much? lol
Nerd Rage

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable!!!!!! I know what you are saying!!!
See below from 60 Minutes interview.
Obama, interviewed for Sunday's edition of "60 Minutes" on broadcaster CBS, said he understands and agrees with Netanyahu's insistence that Iran not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons as this would threaten both countries, the world in general, and kick off an arms race.
But Obama added: "When it comes to our national security decisions -- any pressure that I feel is simply to do what's right for the American people. And I am going to block out -- any noise that's out there."...
Obama's contender for the presidency, Republican Mitt Romney, said this was no way to treat an ally.
The decision not to meet with Netanyahu, he said, also in an interview with "60 minutes", "is a mistake and sends a message throughout the Middle East that somehow we distance ourselves from our friends and I think the exact opposite approach is what's necessary."
"Block out any noise that's out there"!!!!!!!!!! You have got be be kidding!!
Ya I watched it as well. Romney is going to destroy him during the debates. Obama doesn't do well with interviews unless the media is pandering to him with softball questions.
LOL

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

I don't get it. The democrats keep telling us that Congress won't pass anything. I read that Congress has submitted no less than 12 balanced budget proposals to the Senate and Harry Reid has refused to bring any of those proposals to the Senate floor. We have not had a balanced budget in 3 of Obama's 4 years. is that not important? Are we just gonna keep believing any old excuse that comes out of Obama's mouth instead of actually using our brains? We (citizens) all have to balance our budgets and cut back when necessary but Obama has been given the luxury of not being bothered by a pesky ole balanced budget to go by and he gets to "spend, spend, spend his way out of debt" and he gets to blame it all on Congress and Bush and Europe and Greece and racists and youtube movies and shovel-ready projects that Obama himself said hahaha weren't so shovel-ready after all. This manchild type of presidential behavior isn't working. I'm tired of his millions of excuses. Obama won't get my vote this time around. Vote Romney.
we won

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

barney fife wrote:
<quoted text>if you divided every penny in the u s evenly within 3 years the same people that are poor now would be poor then and the same people who are rich now would be rich then. money dont fix lazy or stupid , you decide wich you are.
Well then, we just divide it all up again in three years!

What are you going to do, save it all for a rainy day?

Obama give out some more money!!!!!!!!!!
we won

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Obama <------ Good person that wants every one to have lots of nice things, not just rich people.

Romney <------ Bad person that wants to hog everything for himself and his rich friends.

Obama, we want free stuff, and make rich people pay for it all!!!!!!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>

I understand about child labor laws. That's when unions were for the people. And it is horrible when children are working in factories in foreign countries, and their treatment is worse than slavery but we are talking about America. What percentage of these people who are not working or have been on government welfare for two generations is factual? We really don't know who's telling the truth. What I think I am trying to say is, we are 300 million people. 47% are not paying taxes.......some are children. Even if half of that or 25% are children, then the other half are unemployed adults. 25% of 300 million is not adding up to 23 million unemployed......see what I mean?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I watched it as well. Romney is going to destroy him during the debates. Obama doesn't do well with interviews unless the media is pandering to him with softball questions.

I'm also reading that the questions from the audience are pre-selected. In other words, they decide which questions will allowed to be asked and the president is forewarned, so he is prepared.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

we won wrote:
Obama <------ Good person that wants every one to have lots of nice things, not just rich people.
Romney <------ Bad person that wants to hog everything for himself and his rich friends.
Obama, we want free stuff, and make rich people pay for it all!!!!!!!!!!
So you obviously do NOT think you should have to work to earn what you have?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

we won wrote:
frank and me think all republicans are stupid and evil. We know republicans are greedy and hatefilled and should have no rights to anything.
Divide all the money equally among everybody!!!!!!!
Obama president for life!!!!!!!!!!
Where have you been we won? How does wtf feel about all this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Hyden Forum right now

Search the Hyden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 5 min get real 14,707
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min get real 128,629
58% of Americans are being SUPPRESSED by the ot... 2 hr get real 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hyden, KY (Aug '10) 2 hr get real 277
do gays love jesus they say!!! 2 hr get real 6
What is gonna happen to Blue Diamond? 4 hr well 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Hii 81,570
•••
•••