'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 279543 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#41322 Jun 4, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Whitehair I sincerely respect you! you always give your honest opinion.I appreciate that deeply.
Where I would disagree with you is voting straight ticket on either side is not good.
Somehow we must find the best man/woman for the job. A difficult task
I know.
But there must be people of reason out there who can compromise and get things done for the American people. Yes I know that's only wishful thinking on my part. But I am a DREAMER......TOFY :)
You are one of few to make the best sense on this topic.Hear!Hear!
I totally agree,the best person,and that is not always Republican or Democrat ,but we can only search as best we can for the right ,good person.So totally agree.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#41323 Jun 4, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
********
I guess they won't tell you, DBW. It's called denial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Dreams From My Father Is A Fraud
Dr. James David Manning says Obama's book Dream from My Father should be a fiction book because its filled with lies. Recorded on 20 April 2011.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_Dzy8q3WHtcXX&feature=rel ated
When his Father abandoned he and his Mother when He was 2 years old,the question of"Dreams from my Father" just about has to be fiction!Or,total made up fiction.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#41324 Jun 4, 2012
the worst wrote:
thing this nation is doing to destroy its people is the two party system, fighting each other for more power.and in the process forgetting about the people.using them as as= wipes.i think that come to a head very soon...
The two party system is part of a larger design to keep us at one another, so won't have the time, or be able to keep our eyes on what is really going on. Control the peoples emotions, and you can control the people. That's really an old principal. Works like a champ also

TIR
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#41325 Jun 4, 2012
CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Plant Parenthood ~ Government funded herbicide?
don't spray my blackberries!
you're more than welcome to weed my garden! ROTFLMAO!
just call me tater...tater tott!
Oops :-/
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#41326 Jun 4, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of Plant Parenthood.
Now Planned Parenthood is a different story.
Neither have I - sorry!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#41327 Jun 4, 2012
I believe the two party system would work,if we could get the money collecting out of both.The way it was changed to allow this collecting has allowed the office holder to become totally career minded,totally set on winning every election and remaining in office til retirement.They become,as a result,sold to the highest bidder,be it special interest of lobbyist.

For this reason,the Tea Party now has become a real deciding factor as to changing this system,calling for a return to the States legislatures making appointments,to term limits,and to culling the POWER of the Federal Gov`t down to size,returning that power with controls back to the States.

This is why so many are turning to the Tea Party not as a Party but for their recommendation of the person running for office.It helps to have identification of the ones believing in conservatism,when deciding on an electorate.
Chill Out

Oakland, CA

#41328 Jun 4, 2012
Doing away with the disastrous 'two party system'! The two parties are being pushed further left and right, despite the fact that a big majority of Americans put themselves in the middle. In fact, Obama won the election in 2008 by appealing to the middle and promising to govern from the center. Liberal Democrats complain that he’s lived up to that promise, making too many compromises they don’t like. Conservative Republicans insist he’s so radical that he’s pushing the U.S. into socialism. I tend to believe Obama is seeking the center, with the stimulus and health care bills being prime examples. The stimulus was half the size he originally sought (most economists agree a modest stimulus = a modest recovery), and he dropped the public option and made scores of other compromises on the health care bill. I’m sure the comments to this post will say I’m crazy -- that Obama is so far left he’s un-American -- but that will simply prove my point.

Since: Oct 11

Ripley, TN

#41329 Jun 4, 2012
Thank You Richard Nixon!
Planned Parenthood has received federal funding since 1970, when President Richard Nixon signed into law the Family Planning Services and Population Research Act, amending the Public Health Service Act. Title X of that law provides funding for family planning services, including contraception and family planning information. The law enjoyed bipartisan support from liberals who saw contraception access as increasing families' control over their lives, and conservatives who saw it as a way to keep people off welfare. Nixon described Title X funding as based on the premise that "no American woman should be denied access to family planning assistance because of her economic condition."

Again quote "No American woman should be denied access
to family planning assistance because of her economic
condition" end quote
Richard M Nixon

Since: Oct 11

Ripley, TN

#41330 Jun 4, 2012
Answer me this...
If a woman is raped. should she be forced to carry
that pregnancy?
Young teenage girls victims of incest should they
be forced to carry that pregnancy?
A woman is hemorrhaging badly and the doctor gives her
a choice end the pregnancy or loose her life?
what decision would you make?
Are these forced pregnancies against your beliefs?
What would you do?

Since: Oct 11

Ripley, TN

#41331 Jun 4, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
********
I guess they won't tell you, DBW. It's called denial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Dreams From My Father Is A Fraud
Dr. James David Manning says Obama's book Dream from My Father should be a fiction book because its filled with lies. Recorded on 20 April 2011.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_Dzy8q3WHtcXX&feature=rel ated
No jay it's called writers amalgamation...writers use this to tie a story together. Creating what the know and what they believe they know into one character to achieve a perspective the reader can see from their minds eye.
Providing insight of ones thought to transfer that thought for understanding of
the writer point of view is a difficult task.
Doesn't mean it's a LIE...only means the expressing of ones feelings!
Most stories are written out of chronological order also...this helps
the overall connection to explain events!

Since: Oct 11

Ripley, TN

#41333 Jun 4, 2012
CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
These are all covered in the law, and are legitimate causation for a medical termination of a pregnancy...as opposed the old "family planning/women's choice" BS. Murder of an infant is not something a women can take back. Murder of a child for what? convenience? the right to spread STD's and possibly contract an incurable disease!
When people finally talk honestly about abortion it comes down to a consequence for risky behavior or erasing the slate to do it again. How many is too many abortions? How could a women justify having one child after "erasing" two or three? would she look at the survivor and wonder what the others may have been like?
That is a GHOST you cannot deny! and for what reason?...choice? weak..lame...fail! I have a relative who aborted a baby because it was from an interracial relationship then had children of her own race...sad day for humanity...the ultimate form of racism!
That was well stated,and honest!
For the record I to am against abortion as a birth control method!
But there are people against all abortions no matter the cause...it's this point I can't agree with.
Doing away with Planned Parenthood is not the answer they actually do provide needed health services to those who can"t afford it.
It's not all about abortion.
BTW your relative you spoke of is that not between her and God?
Has she been shunned by her family? Or welcomed with love and understanding?
Chill Out

Oakland, CA

#41335 Jun 4, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>No jay it's called writers amalgamation...writers use this to tie a story together. Creating what the know and what they believe they know into one character to achieve a perspective the reader can see from their minds eye.
Providing insight of ones thought to transfer that thought for understanding of
the writer point of view is a difficult task.
Doesn't mean it's a LIE...only means the expressing of ones feelings!
Most stories are written out of chronological order also...this helps
the overall connection to explain events!
Well put but I'm afraid you are talking to a brick wall, wholly incapable of having creative and forward looking thoughts ...

Since: Oct 11

Ripley, TN

#41336 Jun 4, 2012
CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape/Incest/Medical are within the accepted realm in my book.
Convenience...I think it will be between her and God.
accepted...perhaps just indifferent.
Black and White isn't always so well defined as 'black or white' and in my book; that just ain't right!
Point taken.

Since: Oct 11

Ripley, TN

#41337 Jun 4, 2012
Chill Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put but I'm afraid you are talking to a brick wall, wholly incapable of having creative and forward looking thoughts ...
True,but if I can chip away at one brick...maybe the wall
will fall?
Hope springs eternal! lol
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#41338 Jun 4, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>That was well stated,and honest!
For the record I to am against abortion as a birth control method!
But there are people against all abortions no matter the cause...it's this point I can't agree with.
Doing away with Planned Parenthood is not the answer they actually do provide needed health services to those who can"t afford it.
It's not all about abortion.
BTW your relative you spoke of is that not between her and God?
Has she been shunned by her family? Or welcomed with love and understanding?
Yes they do, not to mention providing much needed counseling to those very women CaptainCrunch is so arrogantly judging! I really believe men should refrain from criticizing Planned Parenthood or women for that matter, they have their own issues to deal with and plenty of them! Planned Parenthood does not promote abortions (that notion perpetrated by some right-wingers, is simply absurd) on the contrary they provide counseling for these women trying to come to grips with very powerful emotions. No one is “pro abortions”, that is rithtwing propaganda (the same guys who supposedly want the Gov’t out of your life) at its worst, but many of us, perfectly level-headed, folks are for “a woman’s right to choose.” Anyone who feels otherwise, it usually is for religious convictions, has the perfect right to feel that way and no one should criticize you for it!

Since: Oct 11

Ripley, TN

#41339 Jun 4, 2012
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do, not to mention providing much needed counseling to those very women CaptainCrunch is so arrogantly judging! I really believe men should refrain from criticizing Planned Parenthood or women for that matter, they have their own issues to deal with and plenty of them! Planned Parenthood does not promote abortions (that notion perpetrated by some right-wingers, is simply absurd) on the contrary they provide counseling for these women trying to come to grips with very powerful emotions. No one is “pro abortions”, that is rithtwing propaganda (the same guys who supposedly want the Gov’t out of your life) at its worst, but many of us, perfectly level-headed, folks are for “a woman’s right to choose.” Anyone who feels otherwise, it usually is for religious convictions, has the perfect right to feel that way and no one should criticize you for it!
Yes you're absolutely correct...not our body...not our battle.
Good post AnnAgain!

Since: Oct 11

Ripley, TN

#41341 Jun 4, 2012
CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like this fella?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YtYdjbpBk6AXX
Snap! You slapped me with a wet towel!LOL
been there u havent

Glasgow, KY

#41343 Jun 4, 2012
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do, not to mention providing much needed counseling to those very women CaptainCrunch is so arrogantly judging! I really believe men should refrain from criticizing Planned Parenthood or women for that matter, they have their own issues to deal with and plenty of them! Planned Parenthood does not promote abortions (that notion perpetrated by some right-wingers, is simply absurd) on the contrary they provide counseling for these women trying to come to grips with very powerful emotions. No one is “pro abortions”, that is rithtwing propaganda (the same guys who supposedly want the Gov’t out of your life) at its worst, but many of us, perfectly level-headed, folks are for “a woman’s right to choose.” Anyone who feels otherwise, it usually is for religious convictions, has the perfect right to feel that way and no one should criticize you for it!
You are full of shit...plain and simple. You are simply repeating what you "read" and "hear". Let me clue you in from personal experience. After losing my job and medical insurance I tried and tried and tried to get Planned parenthood to help me with a mammogram. They (more than several offices) referred me to other places that were not connected with them. Each of those Planned Parenthood offices that turned down this WOMANS request for a mammogram would have come through for me in flying colors had I been asking for an abortion. How do I know this? Because I got pissed about all the crap spread about Planned Parenthood helping women and wanted to see if that was true. It is not true. They help with abortions but send your medically ill ass off to somewhere else to take your chances with the lump that was found.

Not only are you a liar now you are hoping to switch rules in the middle of the game. Now you don't want men to have a say about Planned Parenthood even though many men have the final say-so about planned Parenthood and their budget (politicians and voters who keep those men in office) You want equal everything as long as it benefits you. Hypocrite, that's what you are! Wait...an uneducated, lying, deceiving hypocrite that repeats false things to get your crooked democrats of choice back into office. You lose this time. And it's very well deserved!!!
reality sux for you

Glasgow, KY

#41344 Jun 4, 2012
You want a clear and accurate picture of Planned Parenthood's practices and procedures? The Rosa Acuna Project videos will enlighten you. Especially check out the hidden camera video of video #2, Milwaukee Wisconsin.
Jay

Springville, TN

#41346 Jun 4, 2012
been there u havent wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of shit...plain and simple. You are simply repeating what you "read" and "hear". Let me clue you in from personal experience. After losing my job and medical insurance I tried and tried and tried to get Planned parenthood to help me with a mammogram. They (more than several offices) referred me to other places that were not connected with them. Each of those Planned Parenthood offices that turned down this WOMANS request for a mammogram would have come through for me in flying colors had I been asking for an abortion. How do I know this? Because I got pissed about all the crap spread about Planned Parenthood helping women and wanted to see if that was true. It is not true. They help with abortions but send your medically ill ass off to somewhere else to take your chances with the lump that was found.
Not only are you a liar now you are hoping to switch rules in the middle of the game. Now you don't want men to have a say about Planned Parenthood even though many men have the final say-so about planned Parenthood and their budget (politicians and voters who keep those men in office) You want equal everything as long as it benefits you. Hypocrite, that's what you are! Wait...an uneducated, lying, deceiving hypocrite that repeats false things to get your crooked democrats of choice back into office. You lose this time. And it's very well deserved!!!
**********
Thank you for your enlightening story of personal experience.

What you said has been confirmed over and over in articles and other stories that PP does not provide mammograms. This is a fallacy and has been proven untrue - that they do not have the equipment, nor do they have the experience to make decisions on the findings.

SBA List (Susan B. Anthony) "ADVANCING PRO LIFE LEADERSHIP" has stated this over and over. If you do not come to them for abortion they do not do what they refer to as "women's health." They plain and simple lie! Conservative women have written articles and proven this is true.

*Also see videos where they have been caught in this lie.*

Their major objective is abortion - their goal and their federal tax payer monies are awarded to them strictly for infanticide! The rest is hyperbole = exaggeration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr whome 165,531
Jimmy Sizemore 20 hr Citizen 24
Leslie county deputies Fri go get a job 5
Police corruption (Dec '15) Thu Knowledge-Houdini 34
Couple looking for a 3rd Jul 20 Digger 17
News Book Report: The Frontier Nursing Service (Feb '09) Jul 20 pearseami 52
ronnie clark Jul 19 USA 2

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages