How true is this? (Police force fears...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yes

Hyden, KY

#22 May 14, 2012
sh w wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..lol..let's watch and see..
its long time to the election 6 months is forever in election year.any thing can happen in that length of time.i was watching a special on when jfk.was killed and Johnson was put in charge he was not ever thinking the job would fall upon him .so he just took jfk .plains and pushed them on the rights for blacks to vote and he pushed and signed it into law .then when he was felling good about all the progress he had made.. here came one of the worst rights in LA.they burned the city almost down .put damper on his progress ..
sh w

Wooton, KY

#23 May 14, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>its long time to the election 6 months is forever in election year.any thing can happen in that length of time.i was watching a special on when jfk.was killed and Johnson was put in charge he was not ever thinking the job would fall upon him .so he just took jfk .plains and pushed them on the rights for blacks to vote and he pushed and signed it into law .then when he was felling good about all the progress he had made.. here came one of the worst rights in LA.they burned the city almost down .put damper on his progress ..
Yes I suppose a lot of things could happen to throw a wrench into the works..
or a

Hyden, KY

#24 May 14, 2012
sh w wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I suppose a lot of things could happen to throw a wrench into the works..
hammer. haha.
sh w

Wooton, KY

#25 May 14, 2012
or a wrote:
<quoted text>hammer. haha.
Lol. Or a blow torch..
hahaha

Hyden, KY

#26 May 16, 2012
They're not afraid of Bobfork. They're afraid of Festus!!!
i can

Hyden, KY

#28 Mar 4, 2013
tell you all, and this is just me saying, that every time i have been over in that area, i actually felt safe...they all know me and my family over there and they treated me with kindness and respect. i had broke down beside the road over there a few times, and in no time someone stopped and fixed my car for me both times. people do have bad tempers, but only if you ruffle their feathers. i'm not trying to clash with others opinions..cause' everyone is entitled to one, that was just mine.
rockhouserocks

Somerset, KY

#29 Mar 5, 2013
here is the thing about bobfork they all are pu&&y's because when u kick ones a&& they go and get two or three to fight one what big sorry a&& pu&&y's if i get my but kicked i get up and try it again bobfork is nothing u stomp your foot they will run and hide
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#30 Mar 6, 2013
rockhouserocks wrote:
here is the thing about bobfork they all are pu&&y's because when u kick ones a&& they go and get two or three to fight one what big sorry a&& pu&&y's if i get my but kicked i get up and try it again bobfork is nothing u stomp your foot they will run and hide
An you my friend must not know who your talking about!
U Sick

Cincinnati, OH

#31 Mar 6, 2013
He's probably the one that tried to lure that young boy into his truck. Of course your gonna get whipped by the whole family. And your lucky that is all they did. You want that sick stuff you better head into Hazard.
U Sick

Cincinnati, OH

#32 Mar 7, 2013
No young boy for you. But if you want a sore ass, come on back for some more little RockHoeHouse
Bottom bobfork

Tucker, GA

#33 Mar 7, 2013
I remember this long red headed skinny girl that hung around this real big guy in a trailor in the bottom. I thought she was his girlfriend by the way they acted but he let us or told all of us that we can screw her for $20 a peace she was real good in bed I bet we fu_ked for 5 or 6 hours on that meth in that trailor that we meet her in but no body seemed to care because my buddies paid the big dude $20 too, there was 4 of us we all had her, she done us all really good,she was young and she was bragging that she had brought the coke an meth in from Cincinnati and she was going to make a lot of money that week. I belive it's been 8-10 years ago maybe 12 years ago I thought she was a couch or something that started with a C, does anybody know her I would like to get up with her again. I believe she was in a band or played music but if you know her or have her name address number if she not married would like to talk to her, tell her kenny is
U Sick

Cincinnati, OH

#34 Mar 8, 2013
It sounds like we all would like to find her. Make sure you dip it in cider when your done.
whatever

Hyden, KY

#35 Mar 11, 2013
La La Loooo wrote:
<quoted text>You are a complete idiot!
If people who do meth and crack wanted weed they would smoke it. It doesn't make a difference if it is legal or not. Weed is a gateway drug.
Screw pot heads!
They are all skanks!
You, also, are a complete idiot. Do you smoke? Over eat? Are you overweight? Drink perhaps? You're no better. You'll never hear of someone who smokes weed robbing someone to get their fix, running over innocent motorists, or anything of the like. And besides, if you do/are any of those things, you are equally as gross as the smokers you call skanks. There is no comparison between a meth head, alcoholic, etc and a stoner. Gateway drug my a$$. The people who start with weed and end up on the hard stuff are those who were determined to throw their lives down the drain to begin with. Otherwise, they'd be perfectly content with pot and avoid the rest.
whatever

Hyden, KY

#36 Mar 11, 2013
drugs wrote:
are in the county and the way to make hard drugs are sold in drug stores.no law against it.drugs are all over the usa. more than you can wonder all walks of life uses them .the law no they cant stop drugs they have lost the war on drugs.and they no it .the thing i don't understand is why they don't make pot legal ever state and county in america that would be the best weapon they could use against hard drugs . pot not addicted like crack and meth and are and coke .most kids would end up smoking pot and not end up in the graveyard or in prison .the president needs make this a law before he leaves office.if he don that he wouldn't be leaving office and he can take the 14 amendment and sign it into law without the congress that's what he needs to do.it would fix the drug problems and the border wars. big time..

I agree that pot should be legalized nation-wide, but that isn't going to cut down on meth use and that of other drugs. These ppl couldn't care less about marijuana.
can not blame

Hyden, KY

#37 Mar 13, 2013
any police officer who is leary of a potentially dangerous person. I respect any police officer who does his job to the best of his ability. What a lot of people resent is the officer who takes extreme delight in bullying people. Especially the officers in the sheriff's office who are not even licensed officers. They seem to be especially brave when dealing with people who are smaller than they are. They can be even worse if they think the person voted against the sheriff.
Meow

London, KY

#38 Mar 23, 2013
Bobfork,is that where they filmed Wrong Turn?
Two balls

Tucker, GA

#39 Mar 24, 2013
Who the hell are they afraid of ? They ant nobody left over there to be afraid of, there either dead or in prison or some little punk dope head that might shoot you in the back running away from you. Getto- fork , it should be renamed. But there are good people that still live there amunghts all the filth and corrupt in our county
Yeap

Hindman, KY

#40 Mar 25, 2013
Ain't nothing to be scared of cause ain't nobody on bonfire who does drugs has a gun ! All sold it . It's all clear only ones in the fork that got any artillery is the ones who... Sell dope.
SNAKEMAN

Manchester, KY

#41 Apr 1, 2013
I WILL FIND ALL OF YOU
Buggzy

Middlesboro, KY

#42 Apr 15, 2013
lmbo wrote:
I hope Obama can get the bobforkers back on the right track.
you really think so?? Im from bobfork and i aint afraid of nothing nor should anybody be afraid of us...we dont wanna have to run them down!~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min _Drifter 152,001
Money 12 hr WYA 2
If u believe in god then ur a dumbass (Jan '11) Sun Just gotta have f... 271
why are these little girls taking pic with the ... (Jul '12) Sun Arizona 108
Borrowing money Sun Sally 1
Chas Robinson Sun Tanya Jones 2
Places to rent in Leslie county that's pet frie... Sun Landlord 3

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages