How true is this? (Police force fears...

How true is this? (Police force fears bobforkians)

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“We like because, we love altho”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 May 12, 2012
I keep hearing about serious violent crimes that come from the neighborhood of Bobfork, but no one ever gets caught or pays for any of these crimes because most cops are afraid to deal with the worst of the worst from Bobfork. If a violent crime has occurred in that area, it is swept under the rug so that it's not something they have to deal with.
Think About It

Hyden, KY

#2 May 12, 2012
Some who they arrest would probably seek revenge. What if YOU were the cop and it was your family? Would you be less likely to do your job like youre suppose to?? I know cops think about this when they are on duty. Maybe thats why they let a lot of these insane dope heads loose. or maybe they just don't want to be hated and viewed as a target. who knows?!
Think About It

Hyden, KY

#3 May 12, 2012
....no excuse why they don't bust a lot of these dope houses around here or pulling them over while theyre going up and down the roads. I know they know where they can bust at and who they are, BUT they don't. That is a good question. I guess once they do bust them theyre right back on the streets doing it again. They can't win for losing. Something has to change or things are going to get really bad. There are way too many druggies, thug wanna be's running the roads. dangerous
drugs

Hyden, KY

#4 May 12, 2012
are in the county and the way to make hard drugs are sold in drug stores.no law against it.drugs are all over the usa. more than you can wonder all walks of life uses them .the law no they cant stop drugs they have lost the war on drugs.and they no it .the thing i don't understand is why they don't make pot legal ever state and county in america that would be the best weapon they could use against hard drugs . pot not addicted like crack and meth and are and coke .most kids would end up smoking pot and not end up in the graveyard or in prison .the president needs make this a law before he leaves office.if he don that he wouldn't be leaving office and he can take the 14 amendment and sign it into law without the congress that's what he needs to do.it would fix the drug problems and the border wars. big time..

Since: May 11

London, KY

#5 May 12, 2012
You are a complete idiot!
If people who do meth and crack wanted weed they would smoke it. It doesn't make a difference if it is legal or not. Weed is a gateway drug.
Screw pot heads!
They are all skanks!
drugs wrote:
are in the county and the way to make hard drugs are sold in drug stores.no law against it.drugs are all over the usa. more than you can wonder all walks of life uses them .the law no they cant stop drugs they have lost the war on drugs.and they no it .the thing i don't understand is why they don't make pot legal ever state and county in america that would be the best weapon they could use against hard drugs . pot not addicted like crack and meth and are and coke .most kids would end up smoking pot and not end up in the graveyard or in prison .the president needs make this a law before he leaves office.if he don that he wouldn't be leaving office and he can take the 14 amendment and sign it into law without the congress that's what he needs to do.it would fix the drug problems and the border wars. big time..
their

Hyden, KY

#6 May 12, 2012
La La Loooo wrote:
You are a complete idiot!
If people who do meth and crack wanted weed they would smoke it. It doesn't make a difference if it is legal or not. Weed is a gateway drug.
Screw pot heads!
They are all skanks!
<quoted text>
still would be plenty meth left.don't panic..pot not addicted it don't hook you and if you new anything about you would no that.it makes you hungry and lazy sometimes.but no body be stealing and robing and banging to get their fix.or in the grave yards.or families tour to pieces pot is a peace drug unlike all the rest. and it wont kill you and its a good medical drug..
Shewww

Hyden, KY

#7 May 12, 2012
Idk about bobforkians but I do know they ain't no bobforker that I am afraid of except maybe Pepsi and that's because of his wreckless driving on the big blue hawg!
so do

Hyden, KY

#9 May 13, 2012
you think that the war on drugs is lost?as its looking today..
sh w

Wooton, KY

#10 May 13, 2012
so do wrote:
you think that the war on drugs is lost?as its looking today..
I think they are definitely losing the war on drugs in this area.
its way

Hyden, KY

#11 May 13, 2012
sh w wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are definitely losing the war on drugs in this area.
worse in other parts of the country.this place is one of the smallest.on the map..its lost to far gone to fix or stop they going have make new laws.bad thing about that they cant.the big drug co.wont allow it.so it will keep getting worse and worse.watch who ever takes the white house next .whether this president stays in or another goes in.which ever.they are in for a treat.i sure would not wont to be in their boots.they will be marked as the worst president this nation ever has had or ever will.and it could be the last on as we no today.just watch in about the next 3 yrs see if i am not right.
sh w

Wooton, KY

#12 May 13, 2012
its way wrote:
<quoted text>worse in other parts of the country.this place is one of the smallest.on the map..its lost to far gone to fix or stop they going have make new laws.bad thing about that they cant.the big drug co.wont allow it.so it will keep getting worse and worse.watch who ever takes the white house next .whether this president stays in or another goes in.which ever.they are in for a treat.i sure would not wont to be in their boots.they will be marked as the worst president this nation ever has had or ever will.and it could be the last on as we no today.just watch in about the next 3 yrs see if i am not right.
Why do you think they will be considered the worst President? The economy or increased crime?
both

Hyden, KY

#13 May 13, 2012
sh w wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think they will be considered the worst President? The economy or increased crime?
put together and with what i no Romney is chosen for this president .his job is to hit the poor and middle class people and he will .crime will shoot out sight, u talk about the whole usa will be unrest.see when the middle class and the poor is shut of .you take 55 million old retired people loose their buying power only about 2%of them will be left alone .the disable all them be gone. and food stamps well fair and other programs will be history.and the age limit be raised to 70 .ss is finished .then all the other pensions cut off.the economy will fall like a rock.think about it .then you will have the small boys of the1% lawyers and so forth taking all the property the people cant pay taxes .so when this happens there going be big changes the wall street marchers will be small from what lies down the road a piece. watch and see..
lmbo

Hyden, KY

#14 May 13, 2012
I hope Obama can get the bobforkers back on the right track.
sh w

Wooton, KY

#15 May 13, 2012
both wrote:
<quoted text>put together and with what i no Romney is chosen for this president .his job is to hit the poor and middle class people and he will .crime will shoot out sight, u talk about the whole usa will be unrest.see when the middle class and the poor is shut of .you take 55 million old retired people loose their buying power only about 2%of them will be left alone .the disable all them be gone. and food stamps well fair and other programs will be history.and the age limit be raised to 70 .ss is finished .then all the other pensions cut off.the economy will fall like a rock.think about it .then you will have the small boys of the1% lawyers and so forth taking all the property the people cant pay taxes .so when this happens there going be big changes the wall street marchers will be small from what lies down the road a piece. watch and see..
Well that don't sound good.
no it

Hyden, KY

#16 May 13, 2012
sh w wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that don't sound good.
don't wonder why they think that it will work any ways they are just to greedy that be their down fall.here more good news .the plan after Romney finishes his term and all things are pretty much wiped clean .the next dem in office is going to declare the federal note dollar broke so what ever money left in some accounts wont be worth nothing .their plains are to bring back the silver note dollar .gold backed .that's why they have to clean ever body out before this takes place so they will own all it and owe nothing .to any body.

“We like because, we love altho”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#17 May 13, 2012
I don't think it has as much to do with drugs as just fear of retribution. Some of the crimes I was thinking about had nothing to do with drugs at all. Rapes, murders, and apparently just crazy people who live in the woods and do evil crap like in some horrible movie like Deliverance.

The cops won't do anything about them, and I think it's because they are frightened of retribution. So is it better to go on letting the inbred weirdo's go ahead and rape murder and steal?

I think that to be a cop you should be brave and not have such fears. If you sign up to be a cop you are meant to catch the bad guys, not sweep the bad events under the rug and hope no one notices. If you are so afraid that by arresting a murderer that someone might do something out of revenge, perhaps you should seek a different field of employment.
sh w

Wooton, KY

#18 May 13, 2012
no it wrote:
<quoted text>don't wonder why they think that it will work any ways they are just to greedy that be their down fall.here more good news .the plan after Romney finishes his term and all things are pretty much wiped clean .the next dem in office is going to declare the federal note dollar broke so what ever money left in some accounts wont be worth nothing .their plains are to bring back the silver note dollar .gold backed .that's why they have to clean ever body out before this takes place so they will own all it and owe nothing .to any body.
Haha..that don't sound good either..
lmbo

Hyden, KY

#19 May 13, 2012
Nobody is scared of bobforkers. The police just know they are a lost cause. They'd have to take out 90% of the population for it to be clean!
i no

Hyden, KY

#20 May 13, 2012
sh w wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha..that don't sound good either..
lets let them fight over it for a while.be good for them but it wont work.to many starving for power and money.they will end up with nothing watch and see.
sh w

Wooton, KY

#21 May 13, 2012
i no wrote:
<quoted text>lets let them fight over it for a while.be good for them but it wont work.to many starving for power and money.they will end up with nothing watch and see.
Yep..lol..let's watch and see..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min another viewer 170,023
Alyssa Noble Eatin Cheese 18 min Mad hatter 3
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... 5 hr kcoll 99
Is there a big trial in Hyden next Tuesday? 9 hr do it 17
Dusty sparks in jail again 10 hr Earl 4
Hyden double Kwik BP Sun Mikylikesit 37
Name the unsolved murders in LC...When? (May '10) Nov 19 Commenter X 82

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages