wrong 1

Williston, SC

#25 Oct 31, 2010
buckmaster wrote:
<quoted text>James Darrell Callahan, he lives up coon-creek. Turn right at coon-creek fire department and go bout quarter mile and look across the creek or when you turn at the firehouse it will be second trailer on right. Him and Millard are big buddies though, he probably.......... Well I dont know for sure but they done everything together.
it is not james darrell you are talking about it is anoter james callahan you are talking about
former customer

Hindman, KY

#26 Oct 31, 2010
FBI wrote:
what do you think about millard minard?
lousy businessman, did awful work for me.
former customer

Hindman, KY

#27 Oct 31, 2010
FBI wrote:
what do you think about millard minard?
I did mean concrete work, by the way.
Anonymous

Green Bay, WI

#28 Oct 31, 2010
I have known Norman since childhood, and like someone else stated drunk or sober I never knew of him bothering anyone. It seems to me though that this was no accident. People who truly know what happened should go to the authorities and try to give this family some sense of closure because you know all this talk is tearing this family apart. I also heard that Harold Pennington was arrested in this case. I have also known of Harold for a long time and to me he never seemed like the person to hurt anyone, but he did run with millard, so maybe he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope justice is served and this family may soon have some peace within their hearts. My thoughts and prayers will be with all of you and may Norman rest in peace.
Lawless Place

Harpursville, NY

#29 Oct 31, 2010
Just think if we had a real Sheriff that would get on the case and catch the Murderer.
tbystander

La Center, WA

#30 Nov 1, 2010
We have NO law and NO protection. If we were smart, we would all get out of here.
rip norman love ya

Hindman, KY

#31 Nov 1, 2010
They got them boys now in jail, hope justice is served is all i can say
Just wondering

Hindman, KY

#32 Nov 1, 2010
Who have they arrested?

I found this on the Kentucky State Police Post:
----------

Leslie County man killed in an ATV collision

Date of News Release: 10/24/2010

(Hazard, Ky.)-- The Kentucky State Police Post 13 Hazard is investigating a single vehicle ATV collision that claimed the life of a 46 year old Leslie County man. KSP in Hazard were notified at 9:06 A.M. by the Leslie County 911 Center that a motorist had spotted an overturned ATV several hundred feet over an embankment along Beech Bottom Road in the Cutshin Community of Leslie County. KSP personnel along with the Cutshin Fire Department and Leslie County EMS were dispatched to the scene. Trooper Issac Whitaker determined that Norman V. Adams of Yeaddis, KY was operating a 2002 Honda ATV which left the roadway and went over an embankment resulting in the operator receiving fatal injuries. The decedent was pronounced deceased on scene by the Leslie County Coroner Greg Walker. No helmet or other safety equipment was in use at the time of the collision. KSP Vehicle Enforcement officers Nathan Day & Tony Brashear assisted with the collision investigation. The cause of the collision remains under investigation by Trooper Issac Whitaker with the Kentucky State Police Post 13 in Hazard.
Norman Miles

Somerset, KY

#33 Nov 1, 2010
They caught the bastard thanks to my papaw (Silas Adams) I hope he rots in jail for what he did! I can now rest knowing that he can't hurt this family anymore! he treated brian like shit and was a con man from hell, He did half-assed concrete jobs for big $$...no-one will have to worry about him now! RIP dad! I'll miss you! May you now rest knowing justice was served!!
i am so happy

Somerset, KY

#34 Nov 1, 2010
i calles sil;as a week ago annoyomous and told him that millard was bragging and suppolsley had norman in the back of the truck beat to death that day from what the callahaha man was telling. thank- you God for letting my norman my friend forever rest in peace knowing that cold blooded murder miallard miniard is in jail forever. i am so happy i called silas last week and told him what the james calhaun was bragging about seeing all over wooton.
i am so happy

Somerset, KY

#35 Nov 1, 2010
Norman Miles wrote:
They caught the bastard thanks to my papaw (Silas Adams) I hope he rots in jail for what he did! I can now rest knowing that he can't hurt this family anymore! he treated brian like shit and was a con man from hell, He did half-assed concrete jobs for big $$...no-one will have to worry about him now! RIP dad! I'll miss you! May you now rest knowing justice was served!!
who all was arrested besides old fattas- milliard miniard. thanks.
info

Neeses, SC

#36 Nov 1, 2010
where do they have him in jail at cause he's not in the hyden jail?????
anon

Hazard, KY

#37 Nov 1, 2010
i couldn't find him in leslie, or clay, and perry dont have a tracker.
MOUSE

AOL

#39 Nov 1, 2010
I HOPE HE MEETS BIG BUBBA IT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OV SON LAW WAY OR HILLBILLYJUSTICE WAY I AND EVRYBODY ELCE KNOWS IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME MILLARD HAS THUMPED NORMAN AND BRIAN MORE THAN ONE TIME MILLARD IS A BULLY IF SO MANY PEOPLE KNOWE AND SEEN SO MUCH SPEEK UP NORM WAS A REALY GRATE PERSON AND NEVER BOTHERD NO BODY JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND Y ANY WOULD HERT HIM THE LAST TIME I SAW NORM ME AND MILES LEFT HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME AND TO B SHURE TO NORMAN MILES BACK SOON AND I THINK HE MENT IT I THINK MILLARD DID DO IT BUT NOT BY HIMSELF IT WILL COME OUT I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL FOR WHAT HE AND WHOEVER HELPED PIP NORM LOVE U TO MAN
Anonymous

Green Bay, WI

#40 Nov 2, 2010
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if Millard was in jail he's not now because I seen him myself at wooten driving a blue truck with a dog in the backseat. Someone said it was Norman or brians dog, but I dont know. Sooner or later they will get to the bottom of this and the guilty person or persons will pay for what they've done. Im sorry to have to post this, but if it were my family I'd rather know they were out rather than thinking they were in jail. My heart goes out to u all who are suffering from this terrible tragedy.
Ky girl

Dayton, OH

#41 Nov 2, 2010
anon wrote:
i couldn't find him in leslie, or clay, and perry dont have a tracker.
He is out of jail. Court trial will be 11/30/2010 at 09:30 am.
info

Pippa Passes, KY

#42 Nov 2, 2010
This court date is for DUI, reckless driving, possession, pills in improper container etc.. not for what has happened to Norman please read before you speak KY Court Dockets go to Leslie county and check 11-30-2010 in district court you can read it all there. Here it is for you to read.....
10-M-00113COMMONWEALTH VS. MINIARD, MILLARD H
(COURT TRIAL)
1 0021090 OPERATE MV U/INFLU OF ALC/DRUGS W/.08, AGGRAVATOR, 1ST OFF 0AQ941071
2 0001150 RECKLESS DRIVING 0AQ941071
3 0004990 FAILURE TO WEAR SEAT BELTS 0AQ941071
5 0423310 POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA 0AQ941071
6 0420750 *OBS* USE/POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, 1ST OFFENSE 0AQ941071
7 0420550 CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE PRESCRIPTION NOT IN ORIG CONTAINER 1ST 0AQ941071
8 0004700 POSSESS OPEN ALCOHOL BEVERAGE CONTAINER IN A MOTOR VEHICLE 0AQ941071
9 0001360 CARELESS DRIVING 0AQ941071
Bs-B

London, KY

#43 Nov 3, 2010
I am confident that that the one's responsible for the murder of Norman Adams will be in custody within seven to ten days. The responsible person or persons will pay for their cowardly deed.
fist off

La Center, WA

#44 Nov 3, 2010
I just want to say that I am so so sorry to this family I cant imagin what they are going through. I am good friends with one of Millard friends, and I can tell you this much Millard came right to my friends house. So I do know for a fact that he IS NOT IN JAIL!! My friend cant stand him really but he is one of them guy's who try to get along with everyone. So I do know that Slim "Jimmy Darrell" was there at the party they had the same night he was killed. I would get up with him and make him tell what was going on before this happened. I would talk to him and see if Millard was picking on Norman then I heard that Millard and Slim & another guy I cant think of his name was picking on Norman I will try to find the other guys name but I do know that Slim was there B 4 Norman was killed I hope this help's the family. People if you know something tell the family. You know if it was your family you would want to know who killed them. BTW Who is it going to hurt to tell the truth? GOD BLESS NORMAN AND HIS FAMILY MY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL
info

Pippa Passes, KY

#45 Nov 3, 2010
Please tell who is "Slim" Jimmy Darrell and where does he live? You are right if this were your family you would want to know and how can you lie down at night knowing some innocent person was killed/bullied and you said/did nothing....think really hard about this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billy wayne baker 59 min bad 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 135,615
billy wayne baker 1 hr Shabam 10
Competition? 3 hr whose side are we... 12
Kelli 3 hr Girls gone wild 3
hurt 9 hr Urnittheonly1 5
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 10 hr ILoveFroYo 19,052
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]