Next Last
FBI

Brodhead, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2009
what do you think about millard minard?
FBI

Brodhead, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2009
i am interested in any information you may have.
gotit

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2009
FBI wrote:
i am interested in any information you may have.
I would rather not discuss it on here. We should meet in private unless you have an email address I can reach you at.
No1Knows

London, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2010
well, I personally have nothing good to say about this man. He was actually suspected of killing that man in Leslie county and made it look like an ATV accident, I know this because the four-wheeler that he was on belonged to millard. He's also a dope-head...what else can I say...
youandmeforever

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2010
i for a fact heard that millard had norman in his trunk that day the day before he ws killed . a callahan man said millard beat norman up that day and had him in the trunk up at the car wash that day before he was kill. i have already called norman's daddy silas adams and told him about whaat the callahan was telling. i only heard this but the way that millard treated norman and brian i would have him investagated. i called silas and he has a cop working on it. rest in peace norman , i love you like a brother. may god bless you norman and i will never forget you.
youandmeforever

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 29, 2010
bump, this up please and read. Thank- YOU.
i know

Lewisport, KY

#9 Oct 29, 2010
he has had some trashy women but i wouldnt think a killer
well

Lancaster, WI

#10 Oct 29, 2010
if this is true then he needs some mountain justice...he needs his big ass put under the jail.
noone

Hindman, KY

#12 Oct 29, 2010
nc
well

Deposit, NY

#13 Oct 29, 2010
if it is true that they found the four wheeler right on top of him then the story is odd anyway,becuase the hill they found him over isnt at all little,the odds of the four wheeler landing and staying right on top of him is pretty slim,ive wrecked atvs before they roll n roll
Charottte stidham

Lancaster, WI

#14 Oct 29, 2010
I have known norman for at least 35 years. i never once drunk or sober saw him try to hurt anyone,what happened to him was horrible|I agree some mountian justice needs to intervene.whoever is responable for this has no respect for human life.Im sorry for normans family.he will be missed.very sad very sad;
well now

United States

#15 Oct 29, 2010
I think that he is one sick Bastard and yea i do think that he would be capable to do this he has always beat on them boys, it is just so strange that he packed up and left so fast that shows that he is guilty to me.I hope they get them all and nail them to the wall Norman did not deserve this and everyone knows that i hope that the family gets the answers they need.
Norman Miles

Oneida, KY

#16 Oct 29, 2010
Millard, He need's the shit kicked out of him! this was my father and he did not deserve this, I may not have had as close of a relationship with him as I would have liked, but this still hurts!! I really hope that millard get's caught, but considering the prick has money he's probably long gone. Whoever millard spoke to when this happened should have said something instead of kissing his ass because now he'll probably never be seen again. May my father rest in peace, I loved him dearly!
youandmeforever

Somerset, KY

#17 Oct 29, 2010
millard cannot run forever, someone needs to let the ohio authories know he is maybe in ohio/ i loved norman with all my heart we were like sister and brother, he was a great person and would always open his door and heart to a stranger in need. may you rest in peace norman and may justice be servrd for norman , pleas leslie county find the man millard and put him in jail. someone needs to talk to a man named james callahon, who earlier the day before who is telling people around leslie county about seeing norman beat up the day before in that trunk and make him TALK.REST IN PEACE NORMAN I LOVE YOU ALWAYS, YOU WERE LIKE A BROTHER I NEVER HAD. my heart is broke i can not imagine what his two sons and family are feeling, he loved his two boys and talked to me so much about them.i could write a book about my past wiyj norman and he was a wonderful person who did love his family and two sons. i talked to norman's daddy silas a couple of days ago. and i told him what james callahon had seen. dOES ANYONE KNOE JAMES CALHAN I DON'T BUT SILAS SAID HE DID.FIRST THE COPS NEED TO CONTACT THAT MAN THAT SEEN WHAT HE SEEN. I CAN'T WRITE FOR CRYING. I LOVED YOU nORMAN AND WILL NEVER FORGET YOU,MY DARLING NORMAN. gONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN. a LIFE TO SHORT HAS LEFT US TO BE WITH THE ANGELS WATCHING OVER US.2759
someone that knows

La Center, WA

#18 Oct 30, 2010
people is talking about james callahan he doesnt even live in cutshin. he hasnt lived in cutshin for 6 years. so people needs 2 get there names straight.
rip norman

Hindman, KY

#20 Oct 30, 2010
I never knew Norman really well, but I know for a fact her never hurt anyone. This is an awful tragedy. I wish to God this never happened, but Millard and whoever else was in on this will get their's and I hope to God he gets it. He is an awful man, I have not one ounce of respect for him. He needs to rot in hell.
Please

Toledo, OH

#21 Oct 30, 2010
Please do not contact Paul Howard. He'll probably call Millard and let him know u called. Call the state police in Hazard.
Cindy

Mckenzie, TN

#22 Oct 30, 2010
I have known Norman for many years. Norman was a great guy. RIP
buckmaster

La Center, WA

#23 Oct 31, 2010
youandmeforever wrote:
millard cannot run forever, someone needs to let the ohio authories know he is maybe in ohio/ i loved norman with all my heart we were like sister and brother, he was a great person and would always open his door and heart to a stranger in need. may you rest in peace norman and may justice be servrd for norman , pleas leslie county find the man millard and put him in jail. someone needs to talk to a man named james callahon, who earlier the day before who is telling people around leslie county about seeing norman beat up the day before in that trunk and make him TALK.REST IN PEACE NORMAN I LOVE YOU ALWAYS, YOU WERE LIKE A BROTHER I NEVER HAD. my heart is broke i can not imagine what his two sons and family are feeling, he loved his two boys and talked to me so much about them.i could write a book about my past wiyj norman and he was a wonderful person who did love his family and two sons. i talked to norman's daddy silas a couple of days ago. and i told him what james callahon had seen. dOES ANYONE KNOE JAMES CALHAN I DON'T BUT SILAS SAID HE DID.FIRST THE COPS NEED TO CONTACT THAT MAN THAT SEEN WHAT HE SEEN. I CAN'T WRITE FOR CRYING. I LOVED YOU nORMAN AND WILL NEVER FORGET YOU,MY DARLING NORMAN. gONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN. a LIFE TO SHORT HAS LEFT US TO BE WITH THE ANGELS WATCHING OVER US.2759
James Darrell Callahan, he lives up coon-creek. Turn right at coon-creek fire department and go bout quarter mile and look across the creek or when you turn at the firehouse it will be second trailer on right. Him and Millard are big buddies though, he probably.......... Well I dont know for sure but they done everything together.
No Law

Harpursville, NY

#24 Oct 31, 2010
Please wrote:
Please do not contact Paul Howard. He'll probably call Millard and let him know u called. Call the state police in Hazard.
The Sheriff stinks here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min River Tam 168,025
Why hasn't Pamela Howard Brock been indicted? 13 min Dr johnny red 4
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... 27 min Voter 66
Nude at home and in your back yard 2 hr Curious 1
Amanda K Couch indicted in Grayson Co. For Drugs 2 hr Ant B 2
Where's The Inspiration?? 11 hr Trying 1
body found inside a trunk of car 12 hr Dickweed 21

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages