What ever happend to classy dressers ...

What ever happend to classy dressers people wear sloppy clothes

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Romantic

Hyden, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2012
again where did we go wrong,flip flops,baggy shorts,sleep pants with stains on them,dirty looking clothes,people may be clean but look dirty,what happend to classic looking dressers,take a bath iron your clothes and look smart, and respectably,
yep

Hyden, KY

#2 Sep 6, 2012
Romantic wrote:
again where did we go wrong,flip flops,baggy shorts,sleep pants with stains on them,dirty looking clothes,people may be clean but look dirty,what happend to classic looking dressers,take a bath iron your clothes and look smart, and respectably,
Well, I agree, even though it is a persons own business what they wear, I think wearing your pajamas out in public looks crappy if you are over the age of 10. Unless of course you are a kid and today is "pajama day" at school. I hate to see grown women wearing pajamas in public.
yeah well

Wooton, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2012
I wear my pajamas taking my kids to school only because I do not have to get outside my car... only to get back inside my house lol. Does that count?? ;)

I agree, I don't know how ppl do it sometimes. Some ppl just do not care. I wish I could be more like that. Actually it is the BEST way to be! Not caring what other ppl think. I would rather be the person that does give a shit rather than the person who is afraid to leave the house without make-up and their best outfits because they are worried about what others might think. I think a persons insecurities play a major role in that.
yeah well

Wooton, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2012
sorry I meant, does not give a shit**
well

Hyden, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Who the hell can afford nice clothes these days?
rustic

Hyden, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2012
yeah well wrote:
I wear my pajamas taking my kids to school only because I do not have to get outside my car... only to get back inside my house lol. Does that count?? ;)
I agree, I don't know how ppl do it sometimes. Some ppl just do not care. I wish I could be more like that. Actually it is the BEST way to be! Not caring what other ppl think. I would rather be the person that does give a shit rather than the person who is afraid to leave the house without make-up and their best outfits because they are worried about what others might think. I think a persons insecurities play a major role in that.
should not go out in your PJS you never know what you might get in to,
hipo

Hyden, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2012
god lord, i am so sick of these women who put down ppl who dont dress accordingly, i am an educated woman in my 20's, when i dress up i never iron my clothes, nor are they wrinkled, i don't wear my pjs out in public, but ppl throw off on my child that wears gap clothes that are not ironed.ppl must have no worries, other then why are their clothes not iron? get a life!!!
looks like

Wooton, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2012
someone has too much time on their hands to be posting retarded shit. what losers!
Danny Jo

Wooton, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2012
real ppl flat out don't give a shit and then you have the FAKE PPL who have a image to try and maintain. They try so hard to fit in as if they're on the market to be bought like some dairy cow. Then once they are bought they complain about their significant other being a pos. I wonder why they can't get a real man or woman?! with all war paint on their face and dressing like they're going to a trashy bar no wonder they get who they end up with. Or if they end up with anyone at all. Their credit cards are stretched to the max. They wouldn't have the pot they piss in if it weren't for those plastic cards or sponging off mommy and daddy. Either way, I still can't believe this would even be a thread. YEP and Romantic must be 12 year old drama queens. Typical here in the sticks. What are they going to complain about next ?? The price of eggs in China?! Give it a Break! PPL have to first value your opinion before they give a shit. Get back to Work!! lol
yep

Hyden, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Danny Jo wrote:
real ppl flat out don't give a shit and then you have the FAKE PPL who have a image to try and maintain. They try so hard to fit in as if they're on the market to be bought like some dairy cow. Then once they are bought they complain about their significant other being a pos. I wonder why they can't get a real man or woman?! with all war paint on their face and dressing like they're going to a trashy bar no wonder they get who they end up with. Or if they end up with anyone at all. Their credit cards are stretched to the max. They wouldn't have the pot they piss in if it weren't for those plastic cards or sponging off mommy and daddy. Either way, I still can't believe this would even be a thread. YEP and Romantic must be 12 year old drama queens. Typical here in the sticks. What are they going to complain about next ?? The price of eggs in China?! Give it a Break! PPL have to first value your opinion before they give a shit. Get back to Work!! lol
I don't like it when others criticize someone's appearance because as I said, it is a person's business how they dress. Hopefully they dress to please themselves, not others. I know I dress to please me and me only, and I really don't care what anyone else thinks about it. However, that being said, there is no excuse for not being clean. At one time people took pride in themselves, how they looked, if their persons and their clothes were clean, if their homes were clean and neat looking, if their children were neat and clean, if they did their job to the satisfaction of their boss, etc. Where has that sense of personal pride gone? In defense of those who like to look nice, there is sure nothing wrong with trying to look your best by being clean, wearing clean clothes and ironing them if they need it. You don't have to spend a bundle if you don't want to, but feeling like you look good, or at least presentable goes a long way toward increasing your self esteem and just feeling good about yourself. And there is nothing wrong with that, I don't care who you are.
danny Jo

Wooton, KY

#11 Sep 6, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like it when others criticize someone's appearance because as I said, it is a person's business how they dress. Hopefully they dress to please themselves, not others. I know I dress to please me and me only, and I really don't care what anyone else thinks about it. However, that being said, there is no excuse for not being clean. At one time people took pride in themselves, how they looked, if their persons and their clothes were clean, if their homes were clean and neat looking, if their children were neat and clean, if they did their job to the satisfaction of their boss, etc. Where has that sense of personal pride gone? In defense of those who like to look nice, there is sure nothing wrong with trying to look your best by being clean, wearing clean clothes and ironing them if they need it. You don't have to spend a bundle if you don't want to, but feeling like you look good, or at least presentable goes a long way toward increasing your self esteem and just feeling good about yourself. And there is nothing wrong with that, I don't care who you are.
You must be making fun of welfare folks or you're being totally over dramatic here. I suppose you are one of those ppl who believe if you gain weight you should try to lose it before your spouse divorces you. The sad thing about it is I bet this is your high light of the day. Sad. You are just a jackass trying to be a smartazz. I know your kind quite well thank you. For real, are you kidding me?? You say you don't care how other ppl dress but yet someone cared SO MUCH that they took the time out of their pathetic miserable life to put it on public forum?? really? You make no sense! Do you mind to tell us just who these ppl are?? Go ahead and post names. They must really get under your skin huh?? There has to be a very good explaination/reason to post something as stupid as this if they didn't matter to you. What ever happened to minding your own business?? And it sounded more like criticism to me. You can't talk down to ppl and try to say it is for moral support. I am just sick to death how ppl like yourself have strong opinions about things they know absolutely nothing about, half the story, or have no business going there in the first place! I mean get real! Maybe these ppl are having a hard time just trying to make ends meet. Maybe they're depressed. Maybe they don't give a F. You don't know their story. If someone wanted to walk around with their clothes all wrinkled then obviously they don't give a flying F what other ppl think. That doesn't make them bad ppl! Worry more about these deadbeat druggies running around stealing and ruining their life and their families lives. Talk about something other than someone wearing wrinkled clothes! WOW. I'm happy for them and you should be too!! I'm sure they like to dress it up from time to time themselves. They probably look a hell lot better than you and me when they do. There should be more ppl like them around...especially in a world full of fakes and those afraid to be judged by idiots like yourself! At least they're not trying to be someone their not. God bless them!
yep

Hyden, KY

#12 Sep 6, 2012
danny Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be making fun of welfare folks or you're being totally over dramatic here. I suppose you are one of those ppl who believe if you gain weight you should try to lose it before your spouse divorces you. The sad thing about it is I bet this is your high light of the day. Sad. You are just a jackass trying to be a smartazz. I know your kind quite well thank you. For real, are you kidding me?? You say you don't care how other ppl dress but yet someone cared SO MUCH that they took the time out of their pathetic miserable life to put it on public forum?? really? You make no sense! Do you mind to tell us just who these ppl are?? Go ahead and post names. They must really get under your skin huh?? There has to be a very good explaination/reason to post something as stupid as this if they didn't matter to you. What ever happened to minding your own business?? And it sounded more like criticism to me. You can't talk down to ppl and try to say it is for moral support. I am just sick to death how ppl like yourself have strong opinions about things they know absolutely nothing about, half the story, or have no business going there in the first place! I mean get real! Maybe these ppl are having a hard time just trying to make ends meet. Maybe they're depressed. Maybe they don't give a F. You don't know their story. If someone wanted to walk around with their clothes all wrinkled then obviously they don't give a flying F what other ppl think. That doesn't make them bad ppl! Worry more about these deadbeat druggies running around stealing and ruining their life and their families lives. Talk about something other than someone wearing wrinkled clothes! WOW. I'm happy for them and you should be too!! I'm sure they like to dress it up from time to time themselves. They probably look a hell lot better than you and me when they do. There should be more ppl like them around...especially in a world full of fakes and those afraid to be judged by idiots like yourself! At least they're not trying to be someone their not. God bless them!
Well now that's just dumb. I'm not making fun of anyone and don't have anyone in mind. I'm just speaking generally. You must have some major self esteem problems.
yep

Hyden, KY

#13 Sep 6, 2012
danny Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be making fun of welfare folks or you're being totally over dramatic here. I suppose you are one of those ppl who believe if you gain weight you should try to lose it before your spouse divorces you. The sad thing about it is I bet this is your high light of the day. Sad. You are just a jackass trying to be a smartazz. I know your kind quite well thank you. For real, are you kidding me?? You say you don't care how other ppl dress but yet someone cared SO MUCH that they took the time out of their pathetic miserable life to put it on public forum?? really? You make no sense! Do you mind to tell us just who these ppl are?? Go ahead and post names. They must really get under your skin huh?? There has to be a very good explaination/reason to post something as stupid as this if they didn't matter to you. What ever happened to minding your own business?? And it sounded more like criticism to me. You can't talk down to ppl and try to say it is for moral support. I am just sick to death how ppl like yourself have strong opinions about things they know absolutely nothing about, half the story, or have no business going there in the first place! I mean get real! Maybe these ppl are having a hard time just trying to make ends meet. Maybe they're depressed. Maybe they don't give a F. You don't know their story. If someone wanted to walk around with their clothes all wrinkled then obviously they don't give a flying F what other ppl think. That doesn't make them bad ppl! Worry more about these deadbeat druggies running around stealing and ruining their life and their families lives. Talk about something other than someone wearing wrinkled clothes! WOW. I'm happy for them and you should be too!! I'm sure they like to dress it up from time to time themselves. They probably look a hell lot better than you and me when they do. There should be more ppl like them around...especially in a world full of fakes and those afraid to be judged by idiots like yourself! At least they're not trying to be someone their not. God bless them!
You don't know my story either so stop judging. And what the heck does being clean have to do with whether or not someone is on welfare? That is about the stupidest statement I have ever read on here. Stop being so paranoid. Just because someone advocates being clean does not mean they are out to get you. Lighten up stupid.
danny jo

Wooton, KY

#14 Sep 6, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now that's just dumb. I'm not making fun of anyone and don't have anyone in mind. I'm just speaking generally. You must have some major self esteem problems.
Shallow people like yourself are the reason that ppl have self esteem issues. Pointing out all the negatives at someone is a good start. I bet we all could point out your flaws and set backs on yourself as well. You must be a very negative person.
Romantic

Hyden, KY

#15 Sep 6, 2012
danny Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be making fun of welfare folks or you're being totally over dramatic here. I suppose you are one of those ppl who believe if you gain weight you should try to lose it before your spouse divorces you. The sad thing about it is I bet this is your high light of the day. Sad. You are just a jackass trying to be a smartazz. I know your kind quite well thank you. For real, are you kidding me?? You say you don't care how other ppl dress but yet someone cared SO MUCH that they took the time out of their pathetic miserable life to put it on public forum?? really? You make no sense! Do you mind to tell us just who these ppl are?? Go ahead and post names. They must really get under your skin huh?? There has to be a very good explaination/reason to post something as stupid as this if they didn't matter to you. What ever happened to minding your own business?? And it sounded more like criticism to me. You can't talk down to ppl and try to say it is for moral support. I am just sick to death how ppl like yourself have strong opinions about things they know absolutely nothing about, half the story, or have no business going there in the first place! I mean get real! Maybe these ppl are having a hard time just trying to make ends meet. Maybe they're depressed. Maybe they don't give a F. You don't know their story. If someone wanted to walk around with their clothes all wrinkled then obviously they don't give a flying F what other ppl think. That doesn't make them bad ppl! Worry more about these deadbeat druggies running around stealing and ruining their life and their families lives. Talk about something other than someone wearing wrinkled clothes! WOW. I'm happy for them and you should be too!! I'm sure they like to dress it up from time to time themselves. They probably look a hell lot better than you and me when they do. There should be more ppl like them around...especially in a world full of fakes and those afraid to be judged by idiots like yourself! At least they're not trying to be someone their not. God bless them!
Didnt intend to offend anyone but frankly I don't care what money you draw, you get fee money you should be able to keep yourself and your kids clean and dressed respectable, has nothing to do with welfare has to do with ppl who look like tramps and bums usually are!
yep

Hyden, KY

#16 Sep 6, 2012
danny jo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shallow people like yourself are the reason that ppl have self esteem issues. Pointing out all the negatives at someone is a good start. I bet we all could point out your flaws and set backs on yourself as well. You must be a very negative person.
I think if you will re-read your posts and mine you will see that you are the negative person. Your posts are filled with assumptions, fabrications, and a great deal of negativity.
danny jo

Wooton, KY

#17 Sep 6, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know my story either so stop judging. And what the heck does being clean have to do with whether or not someone is on welfare? That is about the stupidest statement I have ever read on here. Stop being so paranoid. Just because someone advocates being clean does not mean they are out to get you. Lighten up stupid.
oh stop playing dumb! you know just as well as I do that most welfare recipients fit that describtion.. We see them every first of the month walking in places wearing their nasty ass pj's and clothes that look like they haven't been washed or ironed in weeks. Yea I know you know.

Like I said, If you're not belittling them then I think you and "romantic" are being over dramatic about someone else.

And please, don't tell me to lighten up when I should be telling YOU to grow up!!
danny jo

Wooton, KY

#18 Sep 6, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if you will re-read your posts and mine you will see that you are the negative person. Your posts are filled with assumptions, fabrications, and a great deal of negativity.
how do you get me being negative when I'm the one taking up for them?? Yeah negative towards you because you are being shallow.
omg

Hyden, KY

#19 Sep 6, 2012
danny jo wrote:
<quoted text>
oh stop playing dumb! you know just as well as I do that most welfare recipients fit that describtion.. We see them every first of the month walking in places wearing their nasty ass pj's and clothes that look like they haven't been washed or ironed in weeks. Yea I know you know.
Like I said, If you're not belittling them then I think you and "romantic" are being over dramatic about someone else.
And please, don't tell me to lighten up when I should be telling YOU to grow up!!
YOU are the one who is putting down welfare people, not yep, boy you really are a piece of work. Go take a pill. You need one. Or two.
A mom

Hyden, KY

#20 Sep 6, 2012
I don't know about the rest of you but I can't afford new clothes for myself because I spend all my money on my kids clothes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shalyne Roberts 1 hr Nicki 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 156,491
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 10 hr ILoveFroYo 19,671
re-elect Delano for sheriff 11 hr Citizen 32
Tiff,Chey&Hanna 18 hr mind your own 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 18 hr Harry 753
I'm prego by dough boi Sat Driver 9

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages