Charity Mae Joseph
my best

Hyden, KY

#46 Feb 8, 2013
katie wrote:
leave that girl alone she doing the best that she can and she trying to live right..katie bisexy peace my girl
go lick [email protected] miss fat a$$ katie! only doing the best i can. peace out fatty!
boohoo

London, KY

#47 Feb 8, 2013
dont matter wrote:
<quoted text>
even if it was accident that it was made public on Facebook...still don't make it ok. no one who lives for the lord is going to send an indecent picture like that on Facebook or to just some random guy either. i can guarantee god does not approve of sending photos of private areas to ANYONE! people's problem isn't the picture..people's problem is she claims to be saved, and a devoted christian then sends pic's like that, cusses, and parties and lord only knows what all else. that's the problem!
well i agree that is a problem, like in what i posted before i knew it wasnt ok, i think that what shes doing and what shes saying are two totally different things she claims to be a christian, im sorry but in my good book you can not put other Gods before him.. she believes they are tons of different gods? Allah? the only reason shes praying to him is because of her imaginary "husband" all she is is a gullible blaspheming hypocrite in my book..
Riot

London, KY

#49 Feb 9, 2013
She still alive?

I figured the drugs would've taken her out by now! She's on some good stuff, she's not half Indian, half Jew, she's just a complete idiot.
so sad

Hyden, KY

#50 Feb 11, 2013
La La Loooo wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST OF ALL IF YOU KNEW ME---WOULDN'T YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE ---U DUMBO
u stupid a$$ b!tch i do know where u live, i feel sorry for u cause u need help and no one {your parents} will get the mental help that u need badly,if u think that what u say, how u act makes u look or sound like u are a smart person then u are very , very wrong all that your actions make you look and sound like is a retard,i hope your parents will open their eye and get u the help that u need.this person ,Chairty Amanda Mae Joseph , just goes to show u kids that are reading this what drugs and sh!t will do to your mind ,think kids before u do any kind of dope cause u do not want to end up like this messed up dope [email protected] girl
katie bixsey

Hyden, KY

#51 Feb 11, 2013
leave that poor girl alone
allah

Hyden, KY

#54 Feb 12, 2013
The best part of you ran down your mamma's leg girl.
funny

Hyden, KY

#55 Feb 12, 2013
La La Loooo wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST OF ALL IF YOU KNEW ME---WOULDN'T YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE ---U DUMBO
BigFork
fudge you people

London, KY

#57 Mar 5, 2013
fudge all u biggots---go straight to hell where u belong and I hope u burn like no other--for oneI dont do drugs I was up on mountain dew--so fudge u--I aint no whore either and I have never laid there dead while fudged by any of the guys I was in love with in the past---go get a life
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#58 Mar 7, 2013
well wrote:
at my house were trying to narrow it down. Right now its between acid and shrooms.
Lmao I'd say both!
You are JEALOUS

Hyden, KY

#59 Mar 7, 2013
gah wrote:
i swear this girl aint got the 2 sense her momma gave her. she needs to be put a mental hospital, she is one of the biggest hypocrites in this world i have never met any one so stupid in my life, she has slept around with almost every guy in leslie county and does drugs like no other, she is the biggest theif in and around this county, please Charity Amanda Mae Joseph! stop being such a petty little wh()re and start acting your age not your fuck*ng shoe size.
Charity is pretty, actually she is hot, as in HOOOT. And I know that is what your problem is. That and nothing more. That being said looks like to me, you're just gonna have to pull up them raggedy old bloomers of yours and go away. Against Charity YOU don't have a snow balls chance in hell.
You are JEALOUS

Hyden, KY

#60 Mar 7, 2013
boohoo wrote:
<quoted text>well i agree that is a problem, like in what i posted before i knew it wasnt ok, i think that what shes doing and what shes saying are two totally different things she claims to be a christian, im sorry but in my good book you can not put other Gods before him.. she believes they are tons of different gods? Allah? the only reason shes praying to him is because of her imaginary "husband" all she is is a gullible blaspheming hypocrite in my book..
You are so stupid and that makes you the one who is lacking in the so called good Christian spirit..one thing that the Quran does say and that is this..I will not worship what you worship and you will not worship what I worship..in other words, the Muslims don't expect you to believe their teachings. If you want to grasp ignorance to your flat chest then the least thing you could do is keep your stupid mouth shut.
You are JEALOUS

Hyden, KY

#61 Mar 7, 2013
allah wrote:
The best part of you ran down your mamma's leg girl.
the best part of YOU dribbled out your mommies mouth.
John

Hyden, KY

#62 Mar 7, 2013
why dont you guys leave her alone, stop slandering her name and tarnishing her character. For one your probably grown so act like it. If you are a kid your parents really do need to monitor your bevior better and find you some serious help soon for harrassing people and being a internet bully wich if im not mistaken there is a law against now days.

you people are pathetic, you have to try to knock this poor girl down and drag her name thru dirt to feel better about yourselves.

if you took the time to get to know her youd actually discover a very tender hearted person whos a loyal friend, and one of few you can count on when you need someone to talk to.

no wonder LC is a poverty stricken drug hole.
cant expect more than that from ignorant juvinile people who have nothing better to do than tryin to damage the good name of others
John

Cheyenne, WY

#63 Mar 7, 2013
what i meant to say is that i'n jealous Charity won't start FUCKlNG me. l even offered her some meth.
Agree with JOhn

Hyden, KY

#64 Mar 8, 2013
You just let the old sows spy another woman who is pretty with a knock out figure and they will gang up and come up with something to say. ALWAYS.
And all the while they are just eat up with jealously and fear. Competition that they could not compete with if their very life depended on it. So they start harping the church card, and lay in on the girls behavior...all the while wishing they could be her. All those big buffalo bitch*s should go make a pan of cornbread or something, go on a diet and fix their hair and tend to their own little church morals, which look to be just about non existent.
Wow

Middlesboro, KY

#65 Mar 8, 2013
Thanks so much you random people for taking up for me. It means alot. I don't do drugs. I stand against them. I love the mountains and try to protect them and if that makes me hated, then hate me.
Loihfnfd

Hyden, KY

#66 Mar 9, 2013
I'd hit it.
Loihfnfd

Hyden, KY

#67 Mar 9, 2013
Is she hot?
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#68 Mar 9, 2013
Lol she looks likes she's eat up with something. Nasty skank ewwww
Wow

Middlesboro, KY

#69 Mar 11, 2013
Hoohaa wrote:
Lol she looks likes she's eat up with something. Nasty skank ewwww
I am clean. I've been tested many times. Have you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Wisdom of God 170,641
Kentucky Constables: Untrained And Unaccountable 7 hr Informed 1
Hyden double Kwik BP 8 hr former employee 49
Sewage smell in town 10 hr Just sayin 8
crank heads in Leslie county... destroying thei... 11 hr Fsp 2
LCHS Cheerleading coach 23 hr Middlefork 8
Prostitution ring in Leslie county Sat Anxious 1

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages