Charity Mae Joseph
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hypocrisy

Hyden, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Poor poor girl. What a hypocrite. She gives Christians a bad name! I honestly believe she needs mental help.
ohgoodness

Hyden, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Anyone who talks about this girl needs to get a life of their own. It's completely obvious that she talks the way she does just to get a rise out of people. And it works! See? You're already on topix trying to talk about her for something that doesn't even matter. FYI: If she bothers you so darn much then delete her from your facebook and don't look at pics/read comments. Simple as that! It is beyond some people to just mind their own business. I think she's absolutely hilarious because of the off-the-wall things she says. Get a life people.

Since: May 11

Manchester, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2013
LOOK who found out!! FOR 1 call me by my full name!!!!!!!!!!

CHARITY AMANDA MAE JOSEPH---A PRINCESS OF PAKISTAN---GOT IT?
gah

Hyden, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2013
i swear this girl aint got the 2 sense her momma gave her. she needs to be put a mental hospital, she is one of the biggest hypocrites in this world i have never met any one so stupid in my life, she has slept around with almost every guy in leslie county and does drugs like no other, she is the biggest theif in and around this county, please Charity Amanda Mae Joseph! stop being such a petty little wh()re and start acting your age not your fuck*ng shoe size.
Hypocrisy

Hyden, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2013
ohgoodness wrote:
Anyone who talks about this girl needs to get a life of their own. It's completely obvious that she talks the way she does just to get a rise out of people. And it works! See? You're already on topix trying to talk about her for something that doesn't even matter. FYI: If she bothers you so darn much then delete her from your facebook and don't look at pics/read comments. Simple as that! It is beyond some people to just mind their own business. I think she's absolutely hilarious because of the off-the-wall things she says. Get a life people.
She's not on my Facebook.
meow

Hyden, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2013
woah
anon

Hyden, KY

#8 Feb 3, 2013
she is crazy

Manchester, KY

#11 Feb 4, 2013
& I'm not on drugs!!!
funny

Hyden, KY

#12 Feb 4, 2013
La La Loooo wrote:
& I'm not on drugs!!!
you say your not on drugs are u sure your not high right now cause anyone else thats gonna get on here and defend theirselves aganist all that ppl are saying about them all u can say i'm not on drugs,u are really stupid,that just goes and proves that everthing thats been said about you is true. i and everone else knows that you Charity Mae Josheh are a lieing , cheating wh@re and a Theift.you Charity Mae Joseph are a princess of skanky white trash ho's everwhere,i know you haave my vote!i hope u get what u deserve by doing ppl the way you do. something sure do stink in wooton and the smell is called Charity Amanda Mae Joseph.
wtf

Hyden, KY

#13 Feb 4, 2013
now she is "married" to a muslim and claims she is going to worship both our god and the muslim god some1 needs to put her in the psych center
well

London, KY

#14 Feb 4, 2013
shes moving to hawaii! lmfao
well

London, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2013
at my house were trying to narrow it down. Right now its between acid and shrooms.
Sorrow

Hyden, KY

#16 Feb 4, 2013
I feel so sorry for this girl. She really ain't right y'all. She needs help, pray for her. So so sad a person can need that much attention. It's a shame. Her parents need to help her..now!
confused soul

Wooton, KY

#17 Feb 4, 2013
She sounds too far gone to help. I've never witnessed anything like this in all my days! My theory is she is possessed by satan! My daughter showed me what she was posting on FB and I was amazed of how many people were commenting back to her. She seemed to like all the attention. My heart breaks for this confused girl. She fits the description of a person with a Schizophrenia disorder. if she doesn't get help soon, I'm afraid of what will happen to her or what she may do to others.
Messed up

Hyden, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2013
The most screwed up part about it all is I think she honestly believes the things she's saying. She really believes her own lies. This guy shes calling her "husband" probably is not even really that person. She is his only friend that's a red flag to me. The bitch is being played..and sadly she thinks it's truth. I'm sure some people or person is having a damn good laugh screwing with her!

Seriously though anyone who knows her family her parents that she STILL lives with or anything needs to notify them of this. She really needs help. Just like the poster before said she is obviously very close to a phychotic break and it's untelling what she could do to someone or herself. I am very concerned for this poor poor girl.

Manchester, KY

#19 Feb 4, 2013
I AIN'T A THREAT TO NOONE PPL! COME AT ME IF U THINK U TOUGH ENOUGH! I WILL JUST LAUGHH AT YOU AND SEND YOU TO JAIL!
haha

Hyden, KY

#20 Feb 5, 2013
LMFAO!!
ohgoodness

Hyden, KY

#21 Feb 5, 2013
God, you people are bored.
nosey

Hyden, KY

#22 Feb 5, 2013
I think she's sexy and should get up with me deepminer24@hotmail.com
yep

Hyden, KY

#23 Feb 5, 2013
This girl has lost her fuck*ng mind. Someone please get some Thorazine in her. She needs it badly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Napier makes wymt 4 hr Jlm520 1
Sammy Napier 4 hr Unknown 1
Laci Maggard Burton 5 hr Hello and grow up 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Paul 174,789
What's with all the shake and bake bottles 10 hr Inyourmfingfaceas... 2
Don't you want anyone to know? 10 hr Get real 2
Anyone notice it's worse 11 hr Just wondering 1

Hyden Jobs

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages