where is the best pay lake?

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Lancaster, WI

#1 Jul 20, 2009
where is the best pay lake I could take my son 2?
really

Williston, SC

#2 Jul 20, 2009
no such thing.
haa

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2009
wondering wrote:
where is the best pay lake I could take my son 2?
chrises pay lake in perry county is nice.good place for a boy to fish.
ISupportCoalNotO Bama

Manchester, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2009
Chris,s Pay Lake The Best Ever No Pay Lake Is Good As Chris,s
wondering

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2009
Seems like the fish in pay lakes have quit biting. or they ant stocking them.its a long way to chrises lake or up route 7 to maces creek to the holly thicket pay lake.
ISupportCoalNotO Bama

Manchester, KY

#6 Jul 20, 2009
There On The Nest Boy You Punks Love Judgeing Dont Ya
I cant fish

Mayfield, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2009
but I have caught them at Chris pay lake. Dont ever, ever, ever, go to Tims in London. I could"nt but a fish out there. Even if they had a Long Johns set right there at the pay lake.
catfish heaven

Wildie, KY

#8 Jul 21, 2009
i always do well at holly thicket clean and friendly and always catch lots of fish
ladye

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2009
haa wrote:
<quoted text>chrises pay lake in perry county is nice.good place for a boy to fish.
the last time i was there she said watch out for snakes at the upper end.
Catman

Williston, SC

#10 Jul 21, 2009
Phillip Muncy is opening his pay lake up july 25th...Down the river and it will by far be the best place to fish because he is stocking around 2000lbs on friday and saturday = 4000lbs weekly....come on down and limit out....PM
biggin

Williston, SC

#11 Jul 29, 2009
where is that pay lake at down the river
haa

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2009
Catman wrote:
Phillip Muncy is opening his pay lake up july 25th...Down the river and it will by far be the best place to fish because he is stocking around 2000lbs on friday and saturday = 4000lbs weekly....come on down and limit out....PM
that is a good lake i fished it when it was open good to here its opening again.th was a sign up where you turned .i guess its still there.im sure phillip will put one up.
Catman

Williston, SC

#13 Aug 1, 2009
I caught my limit today and so did my other two friends as well and people was bringing them in left and right today....He is putting 2500-3000 pounds in it friday and saturday he said...that is alot of fish for two days...He said he wanted everyone to catch fish to feed their families...He charges $12.00 for 8 fish or $20.00 for no limit on the fish.....His fish is all channel cats ranging from 2-8 pounds each and he also has huge flatheads in the pond as well..He has 3 tag fish that has a number 1($100.00),#2 is $200.00 and #3 which is $300.00 and these fish are between 25-60lbs and they are the big flatheads...He has one channel cat tag fish that has a free fishing trip and one channel catfish that has a no limit catch on your next visit....I think with all this, you would be crazy to go anywhere else....Food,drinks,fishing equipment and live bait there....Hope to see you there!!!!!!!
todd akers

Chavies, KY

#14 Aug 17, 2009
me and my buddy went to chriss 2weeks ago and caught 23 2 to 8 lbs this is the best pay lake around you fish half way of the lake if i caught 4 or 5 20feet off the bank idont have to worry about bobbers come from the other side she treats u like u are someone and not someone not someone who just wants your money i like this place and i will cont to go there we have 4 pay lakes within 25min from us but we go tochris
Someone

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Aug 17, 2009
I hear Holley Thicket is pretty good place
fisherman

Wildie, KY

#16 Aug 18, 2009
where is ti new lake down the river or a phone# please would like to go
fisherman

Wildie, KY

#17 Aug 20, 2009
how about some info on phillip muncy's lake please
help

Wildie, KY

#18 Aug 21, 2009
come on some one knows something
haa

United States

#19 Aug 21, 2009
phyllip has 2 no in the book .one in hyden one in dryhill. the dryhill one should be the fishing pound.
yeah right

Lancaster, WI

#20 Aug 23, 2009
phillip muncy aint got no paylake. If so were at down the river dont say anythng

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 168,055
Leslie County needs a new bank 29 min Mikylikesit 3
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... 1 hr Mikylikesit 70
Was old man dillion asher jewish (Sep '11) 1 hr Asher 132
Know of any haunted places in or around Leslie Co? (Jan '08) 1 hr Awful 56
Nude at home and in your back yard 9 hr Unique 4
Why hasn't Pamela Howard Brock been indicted? 9 hr because 5

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages