Jamie Hensley
getoveryourself

Sizerock, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2009
is the most selfish b!tch I have ever seen to do her family like that. I will make sure she has nothing left. you are not wanted in our family anymore!!!!!!!!!! Go f*ck yourself
HA HA

Neeses, SC

#2 Oct 22, 2009
Let me tell you something thats my family your talking about. You dont have a clue of what the FU*CK is going on. Im sure that who ever the Hell you are is not a part of our family we dont talk about our family like that! You take one down your gonna have to take all of us down you dont know who the hell your messing with here. This has nothing to do with a stupid SL*T. So you need to shut you nasty @ss mouth up. GOT IT!! I pretty much know who this is on here its not no big secret. Incase you didnt know its not that hard to find out who you are on here anyway. you wanna take Jamie down go ahead and try BI*CH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Umoron 143,152
Micki tick Morgan 1 hr Unknown 5
Shellmart 4 hr Curious 3
Raids in Perry Co. And Leslie is next 12 hr BadBoyz 1
tick tick tick tick 15 hr Tick 3
sheriff's audit 19 hr Mankind 4
county workers please fix pothole 22 hr well 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages