Has anyone had any issues with cut sh...

Has anyone had any issues with cut shin fire department

Posted in the Hyden Forum

Just wondering

Wooton, KY

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Just wondering
nope

Wooton, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2012
cool bunch of dudes their.
info collector

Batavia, OH

#3 Dec 29, 2012
if they is any problems with the cutchin fire dept or the senior center or creek plaese post here abot it.
hazard

Hazard, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
YOU KNOW THE CUTSHIN FIRE DEP . IT A JOKE IF YOU IN THE CLICK YOU IN IF NOT YOU OUT I/LL KNOW THEM FOR A LONG TIME MIKEJ MIKE C MRS ROBERTS LOOK HOW THAY DID POUL COOTS ALLEN WOOTON AND MANY MORE WHEN THAY . WHIN THAY GET A CALL WHY DONT THAY GO JUST ASK SEE WHAT MR/ JOSEPH TELL YOU
Just wondering

Hyden, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
hazard wrote:
YOU KNOW THE CUTSHIN FIRE DEP . IT A JOKE IF YOU IN THE CLICK YOU IN IF NOT YOU OUT I/LL KNOW THEM FOR A LONG TIME MIKEJ MIKE C MRS ROBERTS LOOK HOW THAY DID POUL COOTS ALLEN WOOTON AND MANY MORE WHEN THAY . WHIN THAY GET A CALL WHY DONT THAY GO JUST ASK SEE WHAT MR/ JOSEPH TELL YOU
. Sounds like u r jealous cause u can't join and wasn't them that dine Paul coots wrong he got mad over a election for the county. It's a great department it's a fact when the previous administration was there the building was junk along with the trucks. And now they gave ( ambulance the oldest is a 95 model and they have a new one and the station was re done along with updated fire trucks
thief

Williamsburg, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2013
when you wreck if these idiots dont kill you by lack of training ..they will thief everything of value ..
do not

Hyden, KY

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>. Sounds like u r jealous cause u can't join and wasn't them that dine Paul coots wrong he got mad over a election for the county. It's a great department it's a fact when the previous administration was there the building was junk along with the trucks. And now they gave ( ambulance the oldest is a 95 model and they have a new one and the station was re done along with updated fire trucks
bring paul coots into this the man doesn't even have a computer to defend himself, cutshin fire department was wonderful to respond when pauline needed them and i am sure they would respond if paul needed them, so you pi33y a22 mother fu44ers lay off of him, and if you have a problem with that please leave your name or number i will be glad to discuss this with you, and for your information its a volunteer department i sure the fire department would let anyone join, i would love to know who posted about paul and allen
thief

Williamsburg, KY

#9 Feb 3, 2013
do not wrote:
<quoted text>bring paul coots into this the man doesn't even have a computer to defend himself, cutshin fire department was wonderful to respond when pauline needed them and i am sure they would respond if paul needed them, so you pi33y a22 mother fu44ers lay off of him, and if you have a problem with that please leave your name or number i will be glad to discuss this with you, and for your information its a volunteer department i sure the fire department would let anyone join, i would love to know who posted about paul and allen
MEET ME AT IGA AT 9.00 AM SUNDAY MORNING .I BE IN A WHITE CHEVY PICKUP.
do not

Hyden, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
thief wrote:
<quoted text>MEET ME AT IGA AT 9.00 AM SUNDAY MORNING .I BE IN A WHITE CHEVY PICKUP.
i will b there
do not

Hyden, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
thief wrote:
<quoted text>MEET ME AT IGA AT 9.00 AM SUNDAY MORNING .I BE IN A WHITE CHEVY PICKUP.
ill be in a blue s10
Ha ha

Hyden, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2013
thief wrote:
when you wreck if these idiots dont kill you by lack of training ..they will thief everything of value ..
. Against u r just mad cause u can't join
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#13 Feb 3, 2013
called them for a fire up here in michigan and they just wouldn't come up here,
repubs are refarts

Hyden, KY

#15 Feb 3, 2013
what did you suspect .
hazard

Hazard, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2013
all right miss ha ha are you in the fire deparment do you live in this end of the county if you drive s10 i;ll not seen you on cutshin and why would ill wont to meet you in hyden why not at hay lewis school
hazard

Hazard, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2013
i;ll guess paul and aller was the reason it wan in a mess dirty and nasty and every thing broke down you hold up for the clicks did paul or allen drive a car that belong to cutshin fd no i;ll dont think SO SO=======================
Ha ha

Hyden, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2013
I think we know this is e. c. Give it a rest
E e c

Duluth, GA

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Ok
root hyster

London, KY

#20 Feb 4, 2013
only problem i have wth them they always put out these insurance fires to fast.
Hey

Hyden, KY

#22 Feb 5, 2013
That's there job
Coalminer2

Somerset, KY

#23 Feb 6, 2013
Never lost a foundation yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yes I know u 16 min God knows 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Family Man 142,445
and again u lied 33 min do u doubt God can 8
money talks story? 5 hr lolchickenoftruth 5
How to be a bum 8 hr IND 2
Hillary Clinton will be the next president 9 hr IND 22
ouch 21 hr Yay 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages