how long would you wait if you were ...

how long would you wait if you were suddenly left with a divorce or death?

Posted in the Hyden Forum

HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT

Williston, SC

#1 Sep 15, 2008
Let's find out just what you would do if you were suddenly left divorced or even if your spouse suddenly died.
white trash

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2008
if divorced id f*&k everything that walked for about 2 months
where is Tina Witt

Williston, SC

#3 Sep 15, 2008
white trash wrote:
if divorced id f*&k everything that walked for about 2 months
Thanks, but I would be scared to get a bad disease! I don't know if I could do this or not, I would also be afraid of getting a bad name in this town. But someone else told me the samething, so I might just get a few drinks in me and try it. Thank you
white trash

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2008
lol just wrap your entire body in plastic and u should be good lol.
thank you

Williston, SC

#5 Sep 15, 2008
white trash wrote:
lol just wrap your entire body in plastic and u should be good lol.
for the good advice. I might just try it. If I could drink then I would get drunk and then probably find someone then. But really thank you for the advice.(You're funny anyways) But really I guess that's what I will do. I will get someone to help wrap me up.
What I would do

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2008
Is If you had children focus on trying to raise them right and keep praying that things will get better in the end. And make sure that you didn't make to big of mistakes that would come back to haunt the children and yourself. And if you don't have children make goals for yourself that you didn't quiet make when you were married or if your loved one is deceased. Do something wonderful for someone other than yourself!!! And all i see is everyone is talking about messing around well that's not going to get you no where except a heartache on yourself and the person you have messed around with. Just ask yourself this, is it worth being punished for in the long run? Just make the best out of life!!! And remember you can make it easy or hard for yourself!!!! Let's set good examples for the children of the world even if they are not our own because they do watch us!!!! Bless you all and good luck!!!
Totally pissed

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2012
where is Tina Witt wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, but I would be scared to get a bad disease! I don't know if I could do this or not, I would also be afraid of getting a bad name in this town. But someone else told me the samething, so I might just get a few drinks in me and try it. Thank you
hepatitis c is what she has.
Brittany

Imlay City, MI

#8 Jun 21, 2012
ewwwwww what a skankyslut Tina witt is that ratty red hair and she always dresses like a damn hooker to . cayenne is the same as her skanky
Good time girl

Hyden, KY

#9 Jun 21, 2012
I believe whole heartily in the sanction of marriage. But if I got a divorce I would at least wait until it was final because you are still accountable for your actions in the eyes of the lord. In case of a death I would say you have to follow your heart. You'll know when the time is right.
marge

Wooton, KY

#10 Jun 21, 2012
i say dont wait on either.life is too short to waste and no one needs to be alone these days.
Depending

Hyden, KY

#11 Jun 21, 2012
on how the Divorce ended good or badly...and how many years wasted!

if it ended badly and a lot of years wasted... then marriage is just a piece of flippin paper. I say F#$#% it!
I agree

Hyden, KY

#12 Jun 21, 2012
Depending wrote:
on how the Divorce ended good or badly...and how many years wasted!
if it ended badly and a lot of years wasted... then marriage is just a piece of flippin paper. I say F#$#% it!
Life is too short to live it so unhappy and hung up on someone that doesn't want to be with you. In some cases, the right thing to do is not always the best thing for us. Move on if it makes you happy and leave the past in the past. Don't look back!You should go ahead and date just don't rush into things. Whatever makes you smile.
Velma Dear

Hyden, KY

#13 Jun 21, 2012
Everybody is different - some move on before the ink is dry on the divorce paper

While others aren't ready for months or even years.

But it doesn't take long at all for a man to move on. Hell, It's like this, when a relationship/marriage ends its because the man ended it, its usually always because of another woman. So why should woman wait, mourn herself to death around the house before moving on??! Why should she be the only one doing the waiting after the divorce is final as some of you prude righteous modest dumb rumps say "the right thing" to do?? Women need to be more like men. Just don't care for shat! You're d@mned if you do and d@mned if you don't. so why should it really even matter??
IMO

Hyden, KY

#14 Jun 21, 2012
If its a death I can understand the grief and taking a time out for a long time but a horrible nasty ugly divorce is something that is different with everyone. I say move on when it feels right with you no matter how soon it may be.
no one

Hyden, KY

#15 Jun 22, 2012
HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT wrote:
Let's find out just what you would do if you were suddenly left divorced or even if your spouse suddenly died.
can make this decision unless one of the two happens to them..
Connie

United States

#16 Jun 23, 2012
What if your sister died and her husband is now with our first cousin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Post troll 171,856
German Shepard w/orange collar 7 hr Srsly 7
Silver Suburban? 9 hr Curious 1
tim couch 14 hr What? 2
getting pregnant and your man is fixed 17 hr Maybe 9
Chickens in cages 18 hr Turds 11
concerned friend Jan 16 noneya 4

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages